Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Nice. I finally maxed out my second mystic code, just in time for the new ones to come out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

My christmas gacha is very very confused

I didn't realize I could even get Circe through this. Eresh never

JimmyT64
Oct 27, 2007
I'm Special!
Finally gonna put my support team up, as I just culled my friends list...

My code is 008,752,568. JimmyT64 in game - post in thread if you add me!

Madoushi
May 9, 2003

Some days, you just get up on the wrong side of the bed...

BlazeEmblem posted:

Nice. I finally maxed out my second mystic code, just in time for the new ones to come out.

What mystic codes other than the default do we have right now?

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
We got one during the Extella promotion. Arts up, star drop up, clear enemy buffs.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
That star drop up is some crazy poo poo.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Pierson posted:

We got one during the Extella promotion. Arts up, star drop up, clear enemy buffs.

It's Block enemy buffs, not a Clear. It'd probably be more useful if it actually was the latter.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Pureauthor posted:

It's Block enemy buffs, not a Clear. It'd probably be more useful if it actually was the latter.

Don't some of the later hard quest enemies give themselves buffs that are unclearable but not unblockable? Plus of course you've got bosses that have sure hit or invulnerability pierce on their NPs, and clear doesn't help with those either.

I agree that clear is usually a lot easier to use, though.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
It's extremely useful on the second-to-final fight of Part 1.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Do we ever get another shot at getting that Mystic Code? I wasn't playing when it was available.

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

Killed By Death posted:

Do we ever get another shot at getting that Mystic Code? I wasn't playing when it was available.

It'll probably be available in the Rare Prism shop once that's up and running. That's the usual way to get time-limited stuff that you missed out on. The catch is that to get Rare Prisms, you have to break down 4* or 5* Servants.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Pureauthor posted:

Whoops! So rather than deleting enemy buffs it just stops them from applying them in the first place? Still pretty useful sometimes I'd imagine if you know a round of buffs was coming.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I used it a few times in the Rider dailies to block Marie and that's about it (so far).

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Kyte posted:

It's extremely useful on the second-to-final fight of Part 1.

What other servants can do the same?

I heard Benkei can do something similar but he has skill seal, so I'm not sure if that works the same in that fight.

I mostly ask because I really don't want to level up a Mephistopheles just because of a rumor I heard...

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Mata Hari.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Only meph have that skill effect. I checked the wiki.

Suicide Pacmen
Mar 26, 2002

Rabbit season!

Nate RFB posted:

Tamamo being like day 6 during the Valentine's event makes me real, real mad.

she has to be closer to actual valentine's day because tamamo is love

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Bholder posted:

What other servants can do the same?

I heard Benkei can do something similar but he has skill seal, so I'm not sure if that works the same in that fight.

I mostly ask because I really don't want to level up a Mephistopheles just because of a rumor I heard...
I am not sure what happens if you skill seal, I think it delays action until the next turn.

As far as I remember the only servant who can induce Buff Block is Jeanne Alter on her NP.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Killed By Death posted:

It's hard to say because we got it at a very different time from JP. It's Extra/Extella themed so there will be a lot of events where they could offer it again if they wanted to; I don't believe JP ever added it to the rare prism shop, though.

Kyte posted:

I am not sure what happens if you skill seal, I think it delays action until the next turn.

The wiki suggests that either of skill seal or NP seal work and he doesn't try again, but obviously that information may not be reliable.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Buff null is generally better in my opinion because it can prevent buff from other servant and from *some* game system event timed buff. Also, sealing servant skill means that servant will spend its turn dealing damage instead.

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time

JimmyT64 posted:

Hit you up, name is the same as here

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

JimmyT64 posted:

Also seng you a request, ingame name is Misery.

Flimf
Sep 3, 2006

JimmyT64 posted:

I also added you - Ingame name is Bugfight SA

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

:3: SCALE ITCH :3:

JimmyT64 posted:

Sent one as Manteo.

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

JimmyT64 posted:

Sent as DarkSun.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I just remembered I don't have a three-turn Hands farming team and I only vaguely remember how it goes. Was it this:

Arash and two more people with strong AOE NPs, all with kaleidoscopes, and a support waver in the fourth position. Use Arash's skill to get his NP, use it instantly. Waver gets swapped in, he uses his skills to give the other two people 100% np, and you slaughter the next two stages with NPs for the three-turn clear?

Does Arash need grailing for this or will he work at his natural cap?

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Pierson posted:

I just remembered I don't have a three-turn Hands farming team and I only vaguely remember how it goes. Was it this:

Arash and two more people with strong AOE NPs, all with kaleidoscopes, and a support waver in the fourth position. Use Arash's skill to get his NP, use it instantly. Waver gets swapped in, he uses his skills to give the other two people 100% np, and you slaughter the next two stages with NPs for the three-turn clear?

Does Arash need grailing for this or will he work at his natural cap?

No, because with that setup how is Arash going to get his NP up at the start?

What you need is at least two kaleidos, and either a third kaleido or at least an MLB Imaginary Element. Kaleido AOE NP/Kaleido Arash/Waver/MLB IE AOE NP should be your first four slots in that order. Use Waver's party skills to get Arash's NP off in the first turn (Level 50 is enough to one shot silver hands, and if you're fighting golds, the other people on your team should be able to wrap them up in the next two attacks), then your fourth guy comes in and use waver's crit skill to get him up to NP and just nuke the next two waves.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

What you need is at least two kaleidos, and either a third kaleido or at least an MLB Imaginary Element. Kaleido AOE NP/Kaleido Arash/Waver/MLB IE AOE NP should be your first four slots in that order. Use Waver's party skills to get Arash's NP off in the first turn (Level 50 is enough to one shot silver hands, and if you're fighting golds, the other people on your team should be able to wrap them up in the next two attacks), then your fourth guy comes in and use waver's crit skill to get him up to NP and just nuke the next two waves.

Bow and Arrow Creation gives 20% NP, but isn't in NA yet afaik.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Arash's eventual third skill boosts his own NP.
e: ^ 20% at base, goes up to 30%.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

I thought Arash's third skill was a 20% NP boost? That's 100% with a Kscope.

Edit: Oh, poo poo, you get the skill via interlude? That sucks but the Atlas uniform has a 20% boost as well I think so it would still work?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I think Arash even at 100 would not be able to oneshot gold Lancer hands with 0% overcharge.

It's not ideal but what I've done so far is Lancelot NP with the Lunar Memories MC to get 50+ stars, hope the cards work out well in wave 2 with lots of buster cards (if it doesn't it usually just means it'll be 4 turns instead of 3), and then a final AOE NP on wave 3.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

My best so far is some appropriate AOE gold, Kiyo, and a support waver, using the first round to get everyone to a point where the next two are 1-turns. Getting it down further will probably depend on rolling Kaleidos, my own Waver/Helena, or raising another AOE zerker.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I just do Waver/Lance/a friend's NP5 Tam cat with Scope. Kill the 1st wave with attacks, NP 2 and 3. Too much work and effort to go beyond that easy setup.

Doing 3 turn clear will take so many more resources just to save like 1 more minute.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Yeah once that skill is in NA then anything goes, but for right now you have to have Waver on the front lines.

But I was just going on what we had for right now.

Edit: Also, having Waver on the frontlines helps even a low level Arash one shot Lancers, which is good to have. Mine is 50 and he probably couldn't one shot silver lancers without my Waver's attack buff but he scrapes by thanks to it.

I use Lancelot for my third since he's the only AOE Zerker I have at a decent level, and the attack buff helps whatever non-zerker aoe servant I have kill things even with class disadvantage too. Lancelot doesn't need the attack buff to gently caress up the gold hand on the last wave.

ACES CURE PLANES fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Dec 18, 2017

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

JimmyT64 posted:

Sent as OhtlanaSA

AtheistMantis
Oct 5, 2014

JimmyT64 posted:

Sent as RGlaive

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
My setup so far has been Waver with 2030, a level 50 Kiyo that I need to raise with kaleido and a support Lancelot with kaleido. Waver does his thing then Kiyo sets off her NP with help from the default mystic code. Second wave I have Lancelot go to generate stars for the third wave and waver buffs him with the crit skill to delete two hands. Takes four turns which is good enough for me.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
its nearly time for

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

JimmyT64 posted:

Sent a request just now as Yorokobe Ojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badingading
Sep 2, 2011

JimmyT64 posted:

Passed a request your way, in-game name is Evelyn