Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Before the thread dies is there a good archive out there of all the pre-reboot pages?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Fawf posted:

Before the thread dies is there a good archive out there of all the pre-reboot pages?

HBar posted:

Someone already posted chapters 1-19 and then 20 and 21 earlier in the thread. I've been saving chapter 22 so far, and I went back and saved the Underbite Troll story too. Still missing a copy of Tails Gets Gay, but it might be in the thread somewhere.

Chapters 1–19 (.cbr) (some of the pages in this one might be in the wrong order)
Chapter 20 (.cbr)
Chapter 21 (.cbr)
Chapter 22 (through page 15)
Underbite Troll Saga
Here are some archive links from earlier, and I found the old Tails Gets Gay pages too: https://imgur.com/jvII0jZ

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Dragonatrix posted:

In hindsight the absolute peak of the comic was like 6 years ago now or whatever when Porky Pig's wife and son got sniped by the same bullet by an unnamed sniper from the Catholic church. The entire flashback there was some top-tier nonsense.

So good that it was stolen for a bad X-Men movie

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I'll take the stupid anime fights any day of the week over...this.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
Here lies the sonics, they made swears. Then the creepy guy drew them naked and angsty.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Someone should go through and gather all the readings/songs/animations for easy access from the goldmine, that stuff was all great and deserves better than to get buried in a thread this big.

I'm at work on mobile at the moment, but unless someone else wants to I'll do it myself tomorrow when I have time.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Wrist Watch posted:

Someone should go through and gather all the readings/songs/animations for easy access from the goldmine, that stuff was all great and deserves better than to get buried in a thread this big.

I'm at work on mobile at the moment, but unless someone else wants to I'll do it myself tomorrow when I have time.

Bonus from when we all thought Rob died:

And that one really weird post from LazyB's brother:

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Here lies lazerbot, he never scored

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Aramek posted:

Bonus from when we all thought Rob died:

Well hot drat, thanks!

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Aramek posted:

This is the kind of stuff I miss the most about this crazy ride we’ve all been on.

Puke Fukem
Mar 8, 2017
First of all, here's a MEGA archive of TGT Chapters 1-22. Includes tails gets gay, the adventures of underbite troll, and more. - https://mega.nz/#!1UdyFB6T!iNee9h8-uAwUj4pMJ8EC-U0h2EShrvrhfiglPF8PiJ8

Next, here's the playlist of all the chapter animations from JFlight and I - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuvfzOwU4xU&list=PLrLEcPSeYjf5g2WYd8tVTx0_t96mWhX-b
And another playlist of videos that other people have made - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkKyh8qFlJY&list=PLrLEcPSeYjf58Bo4urSjQ5_Xy1PHBibvI&index=2

On to music.
Here's all of JFlight's songs in YouTube format - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwiAQgGKLlM
And here's a playlist of all the music videos - https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrLEcPSeYjf6g_3Iw0eA037xxkhcjUqXX
I've also been working on Chapter 5's music video which will finally get finished sometime this month

Music Downloads

Bonus audio of JFlight's reading of Burned at the Stake
Finally, here's all of the song instrumentals (except for Chapter 10's song) - https://www.mediafire.com/?gm9kn0o72ua01

Let me know if you guys need more content.

Puke Fukem fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Dec 10, 2017

Puke Fukem
Mar 8, 2017
New page, in which Tails gets trolled by the ant.
Why?
Who knows anymore?

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
The reader is Tails.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/Everything_TN/status/939599024994373637

Little Keaton Jones's outcry over bullying is drawing response from Captain America, Luke Skywalker and the Hulk. The time for Soul Bind has come.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
seriously, go watch micah rat if you can get past the screeching. it feels way more outsidey than TGT ever did and I enjoy it a lot more.

Though nothing will ever beat Knuckle's cannon

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

davidspackage posted:

https://twitter.com/Everything_TN/status/939599024994373637

Little Keaton Jones's outcry over bullying is drawing response from Captain America, Luke Skywalker and the Hulk. The time for Soul Bind has come.

In an actually TGT twist turns out the mom is a big racist and the reason the kid was getting bullied is because he was using the n word against another kid.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

In an actually TGT twist turns out the mom is a big racist and the reason the kid was getting bullied is because he was using the n word against another kid.

I thought you were joking at first.

https://twitter.com/JimMFelton/status/940243267182039040

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.

Laughing their way to 58k dollars.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
I read a counter claim by (a sibling?) that said, while the mother does have an IG account, she doesn't really use it, and it is private, and that the one being circulated isn't theirs. But then I also heard allegations that the kid himself had used the n word in school. So who knows.

At the end of the day, why the gently caress were they raising money for someone who was bullied? I get raising money for homeless people or sick people, or something like that, but wtf... I admit, I haven't seen the video so maybe I am missing some context, but outside of him being bullied, I never saw an explanation for the sudden outpouring of support. That's hosed up for the thousands of other bullying victims out there.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Puke Fukem posted:

New page, in which Tails gets trolled by the ant.
Why?
Who knows anymore?

Probably a coincidence, but 20ish years ago the Sonic comics from Archie did a Tails mini-series which also introduced an ant character out of nowhere to serve as Tails' sometimes-amoral spirit guide, but I think that was more of a Mr. Mijagi situation, I'm going off very slim memories.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Vargo posted:

Probably a coincidence, but 20ish years ago the Sonic comics from Archie did a Tails mini-series which also introduced an ant character out of nowhere to serve as Tails' sometimes-amoral spirit guide, but I think that was more of a Mr. Mijagi situation, I'm going off very slim memories.

I think that was Knuckles, actually. Because everything revolves around Knuckles in the Penders era.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Been a while since I looked this up and I have to admit I lost it at panel 8 and the random titty panel.

The best way to enjoy the comic has always been to never read any speech bubble with more than 10 words in it.

Tortuga fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Dec 13, 2017

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

Tortuga posted:

The best way to enjoy the comic has always been to never read any speech bubble with more than 10 words in it.

Normally I’d agree with you but Kermit’s full page speech bubble was pure genius.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
Didn't Tom have a good one, too?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Hmm strange, people still die even though they use seatbelts I just find it interesting

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

SnowblindFatal posted:

Hmm strange, people still die even though they use seatbelts I just find it interesting

I will be first in line for the inevitable Troll Slaiyers movie that comes out once the comic book trend has run out of ideas.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Tayel Gets Trolled.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
:rip:

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Haha, isn't this how Fifty Shades of Gray got started? Like, wasn't it Harry Potter fan-fiction with the names changed?

I just know that the appeal of this project was totally the teen drama aspect between OCs, not the absolutely bonkers mash-up of licensed characters.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

JazzFlight posted:

Haha, isn't this how Fifty Shades of Gray got started? Like, wasn't it Harry Potter fan-fiction with the names changed?

I just know that the appeal of this project was totally the teen drama aspect between OCs, not the absolutely bonkers mash-up of licensed characters.

In beautifully awful double cascade fashion, Twilight was Harry Potter fanfic with the names changed, and Fifty Shades of Grey was Twilight fanfic with the names changed.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Mind your manners when talking to the king!

:rip:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

In the end, it was us that got trolled.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ah, closure

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Took quite a while for them to come to the realization that redoing the entire thing would take ages.

I guess we're finally free.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Buy can Lazerbot stay away from it? How many times has he left and come back?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Tayel Gets Trolled hype

no not really this kinda sucks but Polished was garbage so I'm not really complaining

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
:gbsmith:

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

ha ha ha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Going out like a wet fart was really the only way this was ever going to end.