Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
you can get overdrives from filling out the affinity charts for 4 crown generic blades apparently. goon bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i got dhalia the weird hentai rabbit.... on the 5th character oops

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

what type is she, she hasn't shown up for me.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

what type is she, she hasn't shown up for me.

she's a healer. it doesn't really matter since nia already has a billion unique healers onher already altho i think the volley ball gives you the healing hoola hoop on nia and NO one else gets the hoola hoop.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

i got dhalia the weird hentai rabbit.... on the 5th character oops

Congrats!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

she's a healer. it doesn't really matter since nia already has a billion unique healers onher already altho i think the volley ball gives you the healing hoola hoop on nia and NO one else gets the hoola hoop.

Hula hoop win. I think my nia has that too from boreas, the blade that is just a sphere that talks

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
boreas i got on rex

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
its bullshit that you can get bathtub girl and boreas to level 5 trust in about 20 seconds but you still need to get both of them to 9k trust points for one skill tree thing fuuuu

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

there must be a way to boost trust at some point because any blade you get in the later chapters is never going to be worth it because i don't have anybody with 9 or 10k trust yet and I'm like 45 hours in

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

there must be a way to boost trust at some point because any blade you get in the later chapters is never going to be worth it because i don't have anybody with 9 or 10k trust yet and I'm like 45 hours in

every pouch item raises trust and you can use them over and over.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
idk i usually don't order season passes because i forget to play the game dlc

do we know what in this one?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

every pouch item raises trust and you can use them over and over.

Yeah but that takes a billion years bc you have to listen to the voice line of them saying Thanks for the pudding or w/e

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
whatever it is it isn't coming out for a whole year

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

whatever it is it isn't coming out for a whole year

yikes

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Yeah but that takes a billion years bc you have to listen to the voice line of them saying Thanks for the pudding or w/e

even non preferred items raise trust by like 10 points or something, i got 1000ish points on pyra while shoving food into boreas's mouth even tho her only preferred food was vegetables :shrug:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

even non preferred items raise trust by like 10 points or something, i got 1000ish points on pyra while shoving food into boreas's mouth even tho her only preferred food was vegetables :shrug:

Good to know. Maybe I'll consume some classic content from Maximillian Dood, Pewdipie or Dr. Disrespect while force feeding my harem 400lbs of baked goods

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

Good to know. Maybe I'll consume some classic content from Maximillian Dood, Pewdipie or Dr. Disrespect while force feeding my harem 400lbs of baked goods

you should try to gently caress them

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i wish someone would smash open rediscovers brainpan with a Cold Steel Brand Shillelagh walking and self defense stick

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i wish someone would smash open rediscovers brainpan with a Cold Steel Brand Shillelagh walking and self defense stick

The cold steel guy himself should do it while yelling

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I love Poppis english dub it makes me laugh every time she says anything

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i left the dub on cause i want to be able to understand the battle voices and its kind of fascinating how hosed up it is

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

absolutely anything posted:

i left the dub on cause i want to be able to understand the battle voices and its kind of fascinating how hosed up it is

they're saying the same crap in japanese

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i like your attitude-o

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

It's so good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

Poppi not born yesterday. But actually not much more than a few days from yesterday.

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe

In Training posted:

Who in their right mind would speed run this game

Quoting this from earlier b/c lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Poppi not born yesterday. But actually not much more than a few days from yesterday.

Is this an actual line from the game?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Is this an actual line from the game?

Yes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well I probably don't have the wording exactly right. But it's a funny line from a random heart to heart that I remembered

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Awesome.

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
Finally finished the quest for qtpi poppi really is the best blade.

Anyways I just unlocked Zenobia and that does not look like a super fun affinity chart to max.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Perceval is badass. I've been using Roc for a while on Rex but all his passives require you to be below 30% which doesn't happen unless I die. Need to get a new blade for him...

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
just got vess' core crystal unlocked, so now I have more than one unique healer

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

shove me like you do posted:

"...The only problem I had were boss battles, and I admittedly spent over an hour on each, but I never went back to grind up, it was all about finding the right strategy and party setup."

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

shove me like you do posted:

this guy seems cool. gamerspeed to him

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Something remarkable about this game is how relatively little time I've actually spent on combat in it. Most JRPGs the battle is the defining activity even if the story and spaces are more often the draw. In this game I can do sidequests for hours where I fight like, 2 enemies ever. Most of the time I'm just chatting with locals, fishing, looking at spreadsheets. It's pretty great

• Locked thread