Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I really hope Darkpriest is doing okay :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Picnic Princess posted:

We talked about this attitude in my leadership courses for my leadership degree

lmbo

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

SpacePig posted:

It was on the new this mroing. a worker in ar had tax her three dollars. my parry are with the boss, who lost his wroker. truley taxation is thrift.

you have been on fire the past couple days

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

It's stupid but it's nothing new. I've read fascist newsletters from the 1930s. A lot of them had stories about how things were going for similar parties in other countries with general view being that fascism one big movement that was at very least pan-European if not international. The focus obviously being on Germany and Italy but also fairly detailed reports on the actions of groups in, for example, Estonia.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Fathis Munk posted:

This person has not seen the new star wars and is talking outta their rear end.

I impotently watched a RL acquaintance make a youtube video shouting about how and why the new Ghostbusters was the worst movie ever made, and no it's not because of women, it's because of the following list of carefully enumerated cinematic failings, I am not a "missinogist" (is how he no-poo poo pronounced it)

I know for a fact he never watched it, though that goes without saying really

E: he made another one with a similar hot take about how Star Wars sucks now, and I'm giving out no hints as to his thesis

Data Graham has a new favorite as of 02:48 on Dec 20, 2017

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

NEXT

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

I can only imagine meeting this person in real life.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Why are people offering to help this person at all?

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Holy gently caress that is an awful human being.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Katt posted:

Why are people offering to help this person at all?

It's for a church honey.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

my rebuttal piece, which I felt was far more organic and persuasive, was rejected by the editors

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Let's fight 'gently caress you got mine' by embracing 'gently caress you got yours and its moral:smug:'

nael
Sep 10, 2009
These first two are a lot to take in

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ow

My brain

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Pastry of the Year posted:

my rebuttal piece, which I felt was far more organic and persuasive, was rejected by the editors

I hope it was, in its entirety, "get hosed"

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

Bombadilillo posted:

It's for a church honey.

Jesus, find us wheels.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Hey, shitbag. Do some loving math. You have almost everyone covered if you accept the two offers given. All but two.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Midnight Voyager posted:

Hey, shitbag. Do some loving math. You have almost everyone covered if you accept the two offers given. All but two.

NEXT!!!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

All right, this next one is by.. Wait, this isn't a Dashie video.

Content:

https://twitter.com/amandahess/status/943318750094417920

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Absurd Alhazred posted:

All right, this next one is by.. Wait, this isn't a Dashie video.

Content:

https://twitter.com/amandahess/status/943318750094417920

If you click through this is obviously a pretty big mix-up/coincidence and things didn't get copied.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Arivia posted:

If you click through this is obviously a pretty big mix-up/coincidence and things didn't get copied.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the OP is the idiot. People are way too in love with their hot takes/ideas, not realizing that not much is truly original.

Unrelated:

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/943335156257120256

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

nael posted:

These first two are a lot to take in

The Something Awful Forums > Main > Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists > Idiots on Social Media: Works at INFINITE ORGASM (8)

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
https://mobile.twitter.com/JannaWilkinso69/status/915277364132642816

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Of course Janna seems to think it was her Mum's fault because she wasn't packing heat. Just like a republican.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

For the first time ever I am conflicted about gun laws.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Katt posted:

For the first time ever I am conflicted about gun laws.

Well Janna doesn’t care about that. She’s only interested in “guns laws” to stop men from committing sexual assault by flexing their pythons at women.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Arivia posted:

Well Janna doesn’t care about that. She’s only interested in “guns laws” to stop men from committing sexual assault by flexing their pythons at women.

I suppose she subscribes to the idea of rape where a naked guy in a balaclava leaps out of the bushes. As opposed to the incredibly more common variety of a date that just decides to claim his due after paying for dinner and drinks.

I doubt a gun would save her in the latter and probably get her convicted for murder by a very conservative jury.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
GRANNY RAPED TEEN
MOM WAS BORN
MOM RAPED TEEN
I WAS BORN
DON'T TALK ME ABOUT ABORTION GUNS LAWS

This tweet is way different if you only read the capitalized words.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

:psyduck:

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

DACK FAYDEN posted:

GRANNY RAPED TEEN
MOM WAS BORN
MOM RAPED TEEN
I WAS BORN

Read it to "Jimmy Crack Corn"

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
Idgi, is she for guns or against?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

new friend from school posted:

Idgi, is she for guns or against?

She's mostly against abortions, from the rest of that thread. :psyduck:

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

DACK FAYDEN posted:

GRANNY RAPED TEEN
MOM WAS BORN
MOM RAPED TEEN
I WAS BORN

i got something to say
GRANNY RAPED TEEN today
doesnt matter much to me
as long as MOM WAS BORN

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.

So by getting a gun, it means she's not having kids?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

There are a lot of comments on this review of the book The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet by Becky Chambers, and most of them are pretty standard. One person complained about "SJWs" but it's mostly pretty bland. I thought this comment was pretty interesting though (the first and third paragraphs are things other commenters said and that Valerie is responding to, if that's not clear):

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

YouTube, the liberal owning grounds

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/943195289606938625

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.

PJW is a loving idiot. As are all those alt-right personalities.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Laurenz posted:

PJW is a loving idiot. As are all those alt-right personalities.

He's the one that won't leave his house due to fear of getting owned by leftists, right? That's why they call him "Prison" Paul Watson?

Or is he for real on house arrest or something?

PJW, IMC, Bill Mitchell, and Joe Walsh all kind of blend together as a single character in my mind so it's hard to remember these details. Though I know Walsh is the one that doesn't pay child support.

Mak0rz has a new favorite as of 16:32 on Dec 20, 2017

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Mak0rz posted:

He's the one that won't leave his house due to fear of getting owned by leftists, right? That's why they call him "Prison" Paul Watson?

Or is he for real on house arrest or something?

PJW, IMC, Bill Mitchell, and Joe Walsh all kind of blend together as a single character in my mind so it's hard to remember these details. Though I know Walsh is the one that doesn't pay child support.

Prison Paul is called that because his site is Prison Planet, but yes he's the one who bragged about never leaving his apartment and tried to paint Malmo, Sweden as a city of terror. He's English.

IMC is some Malaysian gamer who used to be liberal but was so enraged by a 7/10 review of the Witcher 3 that he went alt-right. He is addicted to getting owned online.

Bill Mitchell is a talk radio host in Charlotte who was on the Trump wagon from the beginning and owned us all last November.

Joe Walsh was some tea party congressman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

Why leave your house when you can just spend all day standing in front of a map and yelling into a camera instead?