Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/kept_simple/status/942754096007778304

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009
hell, same.

surfacelevelspeck
Oct 1, 2008

communism's sleepiest soldier

https://fee.org/articles/3-reasons-millennials-should-ditch-karl-marx-for-ayn-rand/

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

hackbunny posted:

OK I may like this Phil Greaves guy a little. Countdown started until he, too, is outed as a harasser, rapist or pedophile

Bad news: Phil Greaves is a cop for the police

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

"The sharing economy"

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

business hammocks posted:

"The sharing economy"

can we make like the NAACP and bury this term for what a lie it is

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/942516946221879296

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the top results for Contra Coffee involve a coffee and tea shop in orange county, CA, but the highest result for what i was talking about was this page ruined by the modern internet

quote:

"At the height of the Cold War, the Nicaraguan Contras successfully fought to secure their freedom and block the spread of Communism. Today these freedom fighters need our help. Many former Contras are small-scale coffee farmers who produce high quality beans but struggle to break even because of low coffee prices. Your purchase of Contra Cafe allows these farmers to earn the livelihood they deserve." Some of the proceeds from Contra Cafe are donated to provide scholarships for the children of American soldiers who have been wounded or killed. The coalition which overthrew the Somoza dictatorship in Nicaragua was fighting for a just cause; but the Nicaraguan revolution was perverted by Communist tyrants who betrayed the principles of the revolution. In a five-part history of Nicaragua, I explain how the Contras were fighting to establish democracy. The freedom-fighters succeeded, thus achieving the goals of the original revolution.
he also links his history of Nicaragua which proudly and unironically calls the country a "colony"

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

whoah...

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/943158803293442048

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

*gets up, covered in spaghetti and sauce, meatballs slowly unsticking and falling off*

wait, what?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

This is correct. It was the spanish civil war prelude to the great patriotic meme war that may be raging still.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

business hammocks posted:

This is correct. It was the spanish civil war prelude to the great patriotic meme war that may be raging still.

id agree except for the GRU bit unless colonel volgins ghost slept with zoe quinn

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

that lady is most assuredly not naked

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Phil Greaves isn't nearly as weird as Red Kahina, so in that case sample of 2 we're the weirdest ones.

Did Molly post here back in the day or something

She's loving insane

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

StashAugustine posted:

id agree except for the GRU bit unless colonel volgins ghost slept with zoe quinn

I actually think that was mentioned in the thread's op

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

hackbunny posted:

It does make me wonder: is there communist entertainment?

e: honestly, I can't say he's wrong

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6axvu1

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Duscat posted:

*gets up, covered in spaghetti and sauce, meatballs slowly unsticking and falling off*

wait, what?

cant we have both?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

StashAugustine posted:

she can make that ocelot noise to summon a squad of GRU operatives

saw it in a documentary named MGS3

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

EVA started gamergate

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/939780533558505472

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Did Molly post here back in the day or something

She's loving insane
i know goons love to say that other people who aren't goons post here, but i sincerely hope this is true

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

drat, I've been doign feminism all wrong.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

get that OUT of my face posted:

i know goons love to say that other people who aren't goons post here, but i sincerely hope this is true

Hundred percent agreed comrade, there's something about her strain of psychosis that I would believe she came from lf and was one of those people like the guy with the dog avatar who started out doing ironic tankie poo poo and then next thing you know he's gone beyond straight edge into if you've ever had alcohol you should be killed

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Hundred percent agreed comrade, there's something about her strain of psychosis that I would believe she came from lf and was one of those people like the guy with the dog avatar who started out doing ironic tankie poo poo and then next thing you know he's gone beyond straight edge into if you've ever had alcohol you should be killed
iirc molly isn't even a dyed in the wool tankie, she stumbled upon the belief sometime in the late 2000s. so this would add up if she's a goon

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

StashAugustine posted:

Like someone I know said: It took Russian meddling for Americans to start being acting like dipshits online. If only this didn't happen, our Abuelita...!

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

PartisanGirl is the epitome of Hot = Crazy

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Is she crazy or just plain ol racist

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
https://twitter.com/mattwalshblog/status/943581863435751424

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
they’re good dogs, Matt

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/942947126828503040

the loony left wants to ban rape because they won't save themselves for marriage

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Badger of Basra posted:

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/942947126828503040

the loony left wants to ban rape because they won't save themselves for marriage

wow that is a spicy take

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
overheard someone in the store today say that liberal college girls cant even appreciate a complement about their body because its sexist

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

No culture that ever existed has actually practiced with any consistency the idea that you should "save yourself for marriage," except the most reactionary & chauvinistic male dominated societies. And those guys hosed boys instead.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

it’s true tho. I can’t stand animal rights activists and poo poo hoovering up money and attention while children live in the streets in the richest country in the history of the world. straight up mike Vick gets real prison time for letting dogs fight in a house he owned (not even fighting them himself!) while pieces of poo poo like Ben roethlisberger get to keep their jobs and reputation after raping and abusing real human women

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

theflyingexecutive posted:

it’s true tho. I can’t stand animal rights activists and poo poo hoovering up money and attention while children live in the streets in the richest country in the history of the world. straight up mike Vick gets real prison time for letting dogs fight in a house he owned (not even fighting them himself!) while pieces of poo poo like Ben roethlisberger get to keep their jobs and reputation after raping and abusing real human women

That's not a problem with dogs who are cool and good tho that's an issue with our legal system and the way it treats victims of sexual assault

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

theflyingexecutive posted:

Hot take: the elimination of dogs as a cultural touchstone still wouldn't mean more money flows to the impoverished

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

can't i enjoy pictures of dogs without it becoming the subject of some bad opinion spewing dipshit like Walsh

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

Hot take: the elimination of dogs as a cultural touchstone still wouldn't mean more money flows to the impoverished

probably not, which is frustrating to me

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

not a particularly hot take considering the Homeless Removal Droid from san francisco was put up by an animal charity to keep the unclean from sullying their dog temple

i mean, look at it

it's loving covered in dogs waff waff lol