Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

fsif posted:

New rule: no one older than 50 is allowed to vote.

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Uterine Lineup posted:

The last season I remember watching was the Ireland season and then I got a few episodes into the following season and stopped watching. I remember a big plot point being that one of the members was secretly biracial and he was being blackmailed by the FBI (?) to keep it a secret.

Also the guy who play Half Sack later went crazy and killed an old lady before killing himself.

Yes, Shades from Luke Cage was not actually hispanic like he claimed, but actually half black, which the rules of SoA means no-blacks. I mean, we aren't racist or anything, but uhhhhh, no black members allowed, can't change the rules, you know how it is.

Also by the last season, he goes to prison and is given to Marilyn Manson to be his butt boy to help get in good with the nazis. No, really

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

By the way, did this thread not cycle through the discussion of the Koch kid yet?

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/943368771988795392

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

"In the board room or on the yacht"

The pulse of America folks

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Intruder posted:

What if an Italian dude mentions his cousin

Or Napoleon talks about his uncle?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

I believe there are ways around this, but they're probably expensive. Either treating you or buying a cat with no dander.

Leperflesh will know google (actually know I'm sure) way more than I do of course.

Intruder posted:

"In the board room or on the yacht"

The pulse of America folks

This is a kid who theoretically grew up in Wichita.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

fsif posted:

By the way, did this thread not cycle through the discussion of the Koch kid yet?

It's my av :stare:

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Kalli posted:

Yes, Shades from Luke Cage was not actually hispanic like he claimed, but actually half black, which the rules of SoA means no-blacks. I mean, we aren't racist or anything, but uhhhhh, no black members allowed, can't change the rules, you know how it is.

Also by the last season, he goes to prison and is given to Marilyn Manson to be his butt boy to help get in good with the nazis. No, really

god that show got so bad and i watched it until the end.

i think every character got the worst possible ending possible just from a pure storytelling logic sense except maybe Chibs.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

About to see The Last Jedi again.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Rumor has it that it's better the second time around

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I read spoilers and hot takes and it sounds amazing. I'm actually gonna try and see it in theaters next week instead of waiting for Netflix.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
I have Friday off either way, so going to see it solo around lunch time. I'm pumped.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Blitz7x posted:

Rumor has it that it's better the second time around

My wife and I took her nephew to see it and I did enjoy myself more this second time. They both loved it and while I still have a lot of problems with it, it wasn't so bad.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Neil Armbong posted:

I have Friday off either way, so going to see it solo around lunch time. I'm pumped.

Solo isnt until May dude

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I actually got to watch Last Jedi last night with a close friend of mines. It was better than I expected, I can see the complaints from others but I enjoyed it.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
SOA is the nickel back of television shows

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/943544651885236225

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I haven't seen The Last Jedi yet but think I accidentally saw one of the spoilers a week ago Jar Jar is in it

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

piss tape israel posted:

I haven't seen The Last Jedi yet but think I accidentally saw one of the spoilers a week ago Jar Jar is in it

Worse, there's an actual muppet and everyone takes it seriously too

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
I’ve managed to avoid all Last Jedi spoilers so far, but I don’t have time to see it until late next week, so it’s gonna be interesting to make it that far. I don’t even care about them that much, but it’s the principle of the thing.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Worse, there's an actual muppet and everyone takes it seriously too
that owns lol

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I am seeing Saturday. I feel like as long as you make it past opening weekend, you and are most likely in the clear.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

piss tape israel posted:

Whosa you thinkin bein the lastem jedi

(Hes not in it)

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

The mice that periodically get into our house never leave the walls so I'm forced to resort to poisoning them as that's the only way to get rid of them. It means that there is a mouse graveyard in there somewhere, and we have to leave the windows open for a while, but they just don't go for the traps we leave out on the floor so there's no way to reach them. :shrug:

Probably going to see Last Jedi either tonight or tomorrow. I can't believe they retconned it so that Luke Skywalker is actually Darth Vader's father via a time loop.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Not that it's a surprise but the tax bill got passed. Pending Trump signing off on it, which will take about two seconds.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Just put snakes in your walls :shrug:

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
When I was a kid we had a racoon die inside our walls during the Florida summer time and that smell will stick with me for life.

My parents somehow hired a 19th century chimney sweeper exterminator who couldn't have been more than 5'1, 120lbs who climbed through the walls and proudly pulled out a racoon half his size

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

fsif posted:

I'm not letting this get buried by star wars chat. There is absolutely no way Kid Koch doesn't see how he comes off in this video, therefore I must reluctantly conclude that this is perfectly executed parody.

Conservatives were right the whole time. The only hope for humanity is philosopher king Wyatt Koch.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Is Felix from Bob's Burgers based on Wyatt Koch?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

Not that it's a surprise but the tax bill got passed. Pending Trump signing off on it, which will take about two seconds.

Gonna be a hoot when democrats are back in power and suddenly republicans remember how much they care about the deficit

Especially since it'll work since voters have the memory of a goldfish

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Office internet is down due to a major outage in the area. I've been asked probably a hundred times already when it is going to be up...blegh.

This is literally how it started.

Me : Hey guys, just so you know internet is down I'm going to call Cox to figure out what the issue is.

*literally 1 second later*

Developer : ..............so when are you calling Cox?

loving Johnathan! <:mad:>

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

So did you call Cox yet?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Intruder posted:

So did you call Cox yet?

I did Johnathan, yes!

It must be one hell of an outage because the eta was like 4 hours from when it reported. Cox, Century Link, everything down. Someone probably crashed into a pole or box or something. :(

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

weird Asian candy posted:

I did Johnathan, yes!

It must be one hell of an outage because the eta was like 4 hours from when it reported. Cox, Century Link, everything down. Someone probably crashed into a pole or box or something. :(

If you want to have some fun also note that they haven't ruled out terrorism yet.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

swickles posted:

If you want to have some fun also note that they haven't ruled out terrorism yet.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is an excellent idea

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

I did Johnathan, yes!

Did you tell the office that using the hotspot on their smartphones is an option?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

^ yeah I have 90% of them on my hotspot

Hey all, update from Cox. They say the outage is going to be extended and we should seek shelter. They said something about a Jihad but I don't speak Spanish and the sun is out so I don't know why we would seek shelter so everyone just hang tight we should be back up shortly!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

^ yeah I have 90% of them on my hotspot

Hey all, update from Cox. They say the outage is going to be extended and we should seek shelter. They said something about a Jihad but I don't speak Spanish and the sun is out so I don't know why we would seek shelter so everyone just hang tight we should be back up shortly!

Better customer service than comcast tbh

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Greatest country in the world

https://twitter.com/FrancesRobles/status/943555055831146497

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Who spells their name Johnathan anyway?

Cool kids spell it Jonathon :smug:

• Locked thread