Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

nael posted:

These first two are a lot to take in

I too work at INFINITE ORGASM (8)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Katt posted:

Obama money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6TcpfBHlbs

Edit: Jesus when did Ray Stevens turn into such a racist poo poo head?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgOHOHKBEqE

What happened to the man who sang "everything is beautiful in its own way"?

Couple of pages ago but this isn't recent. Let me tell you 'bout Aaaaaahab the Aaaaaaaarab

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Yes, Alex Jones is certainly not the idiot there. Red-faced man bellowing at mechanical device is quite a look.

Bonus weird Roger Stone outfit. Why does he dress like John Steed?

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
There's something so hilariously ironic about alt-righters talking about echo chambers

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

This person is NEXT! in line to fall down a big hole full of spikes

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

there was a great Alex Jones videoin the wake of the vegas massacre I think, where he has prison paul live over skype or whatever, when suddenly Jones picks up his phone and is like "uuuuh I just got this insane hot tip from my CIA man turns out it was an antifa soldier taking out conservatives yup thats what it says alright WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT PAUL!?!??!?" and poor prison paul is all :stare: I cant find it because literally millions of info wars videos pop up on any ombination of search terms.

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

That's not Minnesota nice :colbert:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
i keep reading that NEXT person and getting more and more pissed off. the entitlement is just loving insane. holy guacamole i seriously hate them lol

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Gotta admit she does a pretty good and convincing argument of "I shouldn't exist"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
maybe if you prayed harder jesus would provide you with a bus, mother Fucker!! *throws the church bell from the top of the steeple onto her, replacing her in 1 frame and making a big BRRROONNGG sound*

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Biplane posted:

there was a great Alex Jones videoin the wake of the vegas massacre I think, where he has prison paul live over skype or whatever, when suddenly Jones picks up his phone and is like "uuuuh I just got this insane hot tip from my CIA man turns out it was an antifa soldier taking out conservatives yup thats what it says alright WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT PAUL!?!??!?" and poor prison paul is all :stare: I cant find it because literally millions of info wars videos pop up on any ombination of search terms.

"I don't make this stuff up" *stack of papers magically appear in his hands*

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Flyinglemur posted:

Couple of pages ago but this isn't recent. Let me tell you 'bout Aaaaaahab the Aaaaaaaarab

I was gonna bring this up too because I loved Ray Stevens as a kid and watched him lose his mind post-9/11, but Ahab the Arab was pretty bad all along. That one seems like it's not trying to be malicious though, more..."hey, it's the 70s and this is completely acceptable at this current point in history and race relations, ha ha arabs are different and talk funny" - aka a product of its time, however incredibly racist "its time" happened to be. Most of his older stuff didn't really take that tack. Ahab came out in 1972 though, and despite the goon tradition of picking apart everything in the context of 2017 I'm personally willing to give it a pass and just never listen to it again and shove it into the grand bank of things from the 70s that were terrible by virtue of being a product of the 70s. Shriner's Convention and Mississippi Squirrel Revival are still good :shobon:

Osama Yo Mama and the post-9/11 stuff is just godawful though, and I've lost almost all respect I used to have for him :(

e: Dennis Miller makes me equally sad because The Rants was a great album and he used to be pretty drat progressive and had some really good takes for the mid 90s and then...*extended fart noise*

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

Biplane posted:

Enjoy: https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/915707212277968896

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.

Thats amazing, how did I not see this

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
He should appear on that show more often. It'll probably push him further and further to the left until he's calling Alex out on being racist and "Whoops, I just virtue signalled! I've become what I hate :qq:".

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

In the immortal words of Jesus Christ, “20 PEOPLE!!! NEXT!!”

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

TheKennedys posted:

Ray Stevens stuff

He was probably happy to finally have "permission" to voice his opinion.

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!

Both of these guys are huge idiots but it makes me wonder.....what did he do with the next four minutes? Did Alex Jones really just abandon his live show to confer with his writers? Also LOL at "Now I need to destroy this information!"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Laurenz posted:

Thats amazing, how did I not see this

amazing that he actually said "huge if true" lol

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

King of Foolians posted:

Both of these guys are huge idiots but it makes me wonder.....what did he do with the next four minutes? Did Alex Jones really just abandon his live show to confer with his writers? Also LOL at "Now I need to destroy this information!"

I haven't seen it but he probably just talked about the information he had, not what Alex Jones was spouting about.

Staryberry
Oct 16, 2009
I know this isn't quite social media, but I thought you would enjoy this video by Wyatt Koch, heir to a 75 billion dollar Koch fortune
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APy2iBMoN-8

He definitely has business acumen and this definitely isn't a vanity project.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

That side glance when he says "I don't make my sources up" speaks volumes.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

I guess it's your mom and grandma's fault for not packing heat? And rape is good because you were born? Wait, so we shouldn't stop rapists then, but we should, but WHAT IS THIS

WHAT IF THE RAPIST HAS A GUN?

Midnight Voyager has a new favorite as of 21:06 on Dec 20, 2017

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

Midnight Voyager posted:

I guess it's your mom and grandma's fault for not packing heat? And rape is good because you were born? Wait, so we shouldn't stop rapists then, but we should, but WHAT IS THIS

The only way go beat a rapist with a gun is a good guy with 2 guns. Also possibly attached a grenade launcher to your shoulder.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
1 weird Gun Kata trick rapist clerics DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

Staryberry posted:

I know this isn't quite social media, but I thought you would enjoy this video by Wyatt Koch, heir to a 75 billion dollar Koch fortune

Oh my gently caress his shirt literally has bags of money on it.

:killing:

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

Midnight Voyager posted:

Open carry a knife, obviously. 21 foot rule.

nael
Sep 10, 2009

Staryberry posted:

I love the quick cut where he’s pointing to a sketch that looks like it was drawn by a child.

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!

Staryberry posted:

"My father said to me, 'Wyatt, you fat piece of poo poo. We have enough money for you to do literally anything at all. Get off your lazy, fat rear end and make something of yourself. And stop wearing those hideous Hawaiian shirts, you look like a cheap rear end in a top hat.'

So I had a great idea to start a clothes company."

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
imagining Notch wearing a Wyatt Ingraham shbirt and getting REALLY turgid

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
when we start eating the rich I'm calling dibs on him. looks marbled and tender

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

nerdz posted:

when we start eating the rich I'm calling dibs on him. looks marbled and tender

Notch? He's going to explode and spill rotten candy all over the place like a Pinata by John Carpenter.

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

Does Notch still do stuff? Or has he basically retired

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Laurenz posted:

can you make a dialysis pump in Minecraft

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Laurenz posted:

I think after he sold the company and became a billionaire he's just sitting around moping in his empty mansion and wondering why nobody likes him, in between tweeting about white supremacy.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Laurenz posted:

He transmogrified into a self-propelled whining machine.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Can we set the estate tax to 105%?

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Laurenz posted:

He bristles on twitter at any attempt to troll him over how lonely he is.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

TheKennedys posted:

I was gonna bring this up too because I loved Ray Stevens as a kid and watched him lose his mind post-9/11, but Ahab the Arab was pretty bad all along. That one seems like it's not trying to be malicious though, more..."hey, it's the 70s and this is completely acceptable at this current point in history and race relations, ha ha arabs are different and talk funny" - aka a product of its time, however incredibly racist "its time" happened to be. Most of his older stuff didn't really take that tack. Ahab came out in 1972 though, and despite the goon tradition of picking apart everything in the context of 2017 I'm personally willing to give it a pass and just never listen to it again and shove it into the grand bank of things from the 70s that were terrible by virtue of being a product of the 70s. Shriner's Convention and Mississippi Squirrel Revival are still good :shobon:

Osama Yo Mama and the post-9/11 stuff is just godawful though, and I've lost almost all respect I used to have for him :(

e: Dennis Miller makes me equally sad because The Rants was a great album and he used to be pretty drat progressive and had some really good takes for the mid 90s and then...*extended fart noise*

I feel like it's going to be a hard thing to explain to future children how, yeah, people were lovely about race stuff before 9-11/Obama, but then it all got much worse in a really notable way. Ahab the Arab is an insensitive song, but it's doesn't have the hateful paranoia that the later stuff does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

So basically, becoming a billionaire has not changed him at all, he's still a shut-in loser with no friends.