Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Were Blend 27s a US-only thing, I always liked the color on those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Cigarettes suck and are pointless outside of racing money

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
They are cool.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I mean smoking is very bad and nobody should do it and I'm glad I quit but smoking is undeniably cool as hell.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/354/wolff-warns-liberty-media-not-to-provoke-marchionne-and-ferrari/

Liberty, stop loving around

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Lol the new Mercedes/Ferrari alliance is very nearly as unbearable as Red Bull.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
:hitler::hf::italy:

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I mean smoking is very bad and nobody should do it and I'm glad I quit but smoking is undeniably cool as hell.

"Watch me suck the byproduct of fire into my body, dominate it thoroughly, and then expel it nonchalantly into the atmosphere. That's right. I just loving did that."

*onlookers swoon*

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fair and correct german and italian teams against the very Biased english, american and french. Our Enzo would be proud

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Liberty should stop whatever they’re doing and build a cannon to fire Toto into the sun.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Toto is Austrian and therefore cool with correct opinions.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Toto wants to run formula 1 himself. Him and Horner should have a fight to the death.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

Toto is Austrian and therefore cool with correct opinions.

Hitler

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

False Austrian. He loved that shithole known as Germany.

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Norns posted:

Toto wants to run formula 1 himself. Him and Horner should have a fight to the death.

Ideally, both of their deaths, in a Red Viper of Dorne vs. The Mountain That Rides homage. But neither one of them can be reanimated.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Austria leads the German people, Holy Roman Empire 1440-1806: Europe is a place of prosperity, everyone is happy and plenty of good arts and music is created

Germany leads the German people 1871-1945: Quite alot of bad poo poo

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

CratSock posted:

Ideally, both of their deaths, in a Red Viper of Dorne vs. The Mountain That Rides homage. But neither one of them can be reanimated.

Who's Lauda in this scenario?

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

tuo posted:

Who's Lauda in this scenario?

The hound lol

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Bryter posted:

The hound lol

:five:

Actually that works out well. His relationship with Toto isn't the best, nor were Sandor and Gregor's. And Horner can have Ginger rooting for him on the sidelines, like Oberyn has what's her name.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
gently caress
Off
With
This
poo poo

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Pirate Radar posted:

gently caress
Off
With
This
poo poo

If I gave more of a poo poo I'd write a paragraph of F1/GOT fusion fanfic just for you. But it would be extremely average, and I'm sure someone else would be much better at it (by which I mean it would be even worse than mine). Now accepting submissions! Post your work here and quote Pirate Radar!

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

1500quidporsche posted:

Austria leads the German people, Holy Roman Empire 1440-1806: Europe is a place of prosperity, everyone is happy and plenty of good arts and music is created

Germany leads the German people 1871-1945: Quite alot of bad poo poo

The only people Europeans loathe more than Americans on holiday in Europe are Germans. They are loving dreadful. Loud, obnoxious and generally smell of the Third Reich.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Waiting in line is also foreign to Germans on holiday.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ferrari is the greatest team and i hope Next year they finally beat the honest and hard working Mercedes team

Liberty and the FIA can gently caress off

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
It would be pretty hard for Merc to justify continuing to dump loads of money into F1 development if they were just beating up Christian Horner and Renault every year imo

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

It would be pretty hard for Merc to justify continuing to dump loads of money into F1 development if they were just beating up Christian Horner and Renault every year imo

I believe you've left out the cool and good teams McLaren (checks notes) Renault, and Williams Martini Racing.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

DoctorGonzo posted:

Ferrari is the greatest team and i hope Next year they finally beat the honest and hard working Mercedes team

Liberty and the FIA can gently caress off

I'm watching a documentary called 'The Return' about how Ford skullfucked Ferrari at Le Mans in a 1-2-3 victory and their subsequent return to skullfuck Ferrari at Le Mans.

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Theophany posted:

I'm watching a documentary called 'The Return' about how Ford skullfucked Ferrari at Le Mans in a 1-2-3 victory and their subsequent return to skullfuck Ferrari at Le Mans.

Sounds dreamy. :allears:

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Theophany posted:

Lmao, great historical events and film.

Henry Ford #2: "Here is literally a blank check. Make me a car that will embarrass Ferrari at their own game."
Shelby & Co: "We got you fam."

Ferrari proceeded to get rekt.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Theophany posted:

I like the part where it takes the team with an unlimited budget 3 years to make a car that can finish Le Mans.
I also liked the part where a fat gently caress got so pissed off Ferrari didn't just give him the entire company on a platter that he decided to create an unlimited budget team that would promptly embarrass the hell out of him for 2 years before finally finding a way to screw over a guy on their team who was on the verge of making history.

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Last two pages have lots of forums poster Wicka inducing mouth froth. I am disappointed he has yet to comment.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ford? What the gently caress is that crap.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

Ford? What the gently caress is that crap.

They're a car company that's been around a long time. Like Ferrari but successful.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NtotheTC posted:

They're a car company that's been around a long time. Like Ferrari but successful.

Please stop trolling

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

The Unfetered One posted:

Last two pages have lots of forums poster Wicka inducing mouth froth. I am disappointed he has yet to comment.

It is incredibly rude to comment on the ravings of the mentally ill. Just leave them be, we all have our burdens.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Very interesting info about Ford. Speaking of which, Henry Ford was a Nazi.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

NtotheTC posted:

Ferrari has been incredibly successful as a Racing Company that Makes Cars.
Ford has been remarkably unsuccessful (given the sheer resources they can fling about) as a Car Company that Goes Racing.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Schlesische posted:

Ferrari has been incredibly successful as a Racing Company that Makes Cars.
Ford has been remarkably unsuccessful (given the sheer resources they can fling about) as a Car Company that Goes Racing.

they've also been godawful at running a professional sports team in a league which tilts everything towards competitive balance

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

they've also been godawful at running a professional sports team in a league which tilts everything towards competitive balance

Ferrari is god awful at running a sports team in a league that tilts everything in their favor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

McLaren whew there's a bad team

• Locked thread