Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
The Jimmy G Effect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Isn't it time to make talking about that stupid catch/not catch probatable?

It's loving everywhere else, too.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Can we talk about how good the Browns are going to be next year? Because they are.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

kiimo posted:

Isn't it time to make talking about that stupid catch/not catch probatable?

It's loving everywhere else, too.

Only if this includes all bad reffing except the ones that negatively affect the Broncos

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Can we talk about how good the Browns are going to be next year? Because they are.

My theory is Hue tanked on purpose to secure his QB and next year the Browns will win the Super Bowl with a 6-10 record

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

ulmont posted:

That was 1997 and 2000, but Alstott was picked as a fullback not as a runningback. It's been 42 years since the St. Louis Cardinals had Jim Otis and Terry Metcalf in 1975.

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/262538/saints-could-be-first-team-in-42-years-with-two-pro-bowl-rbs

That's what I get for going with the quick wiki read instead of checking their actual positions.

I just wanted to bring up 'zilla 98 lol.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

3 DONG HORSE posted:

My theory is Hue tanked on purpose to secure his QB and next year the Browns will win the Super Bowl with a 6-10 record

:hai: This is exactly what’s happening

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The Browns are always great next year, every year.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Diqnol posted:

That’s a good cherry you selected

He's had a couple games this year where he was literally not thrown at so...basically what WHOOPS said

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Also the names are cherry picked but uh that is kind of the point?

So thanks for pointing out the obvious.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Browns fans who should Dorsey draft at QB

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Alexander Tiberius Smith

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Hockles posted:

The Browns are always great next year, every year.

Schroedinger's browns

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

CharlestheHammer posted:

Also the names are cherry picked but uh that is kind of the point?

So thanks for pointing out the obvious.

ah, I see here you've selected several of the best WRs in the NFL

your stats are now... invalid!!

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

kiimo posted:

Draft the top two, have them fight it out in training camp, and trade the loser for a first and a veteran player

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

No Butt Stuff posted:

Alexander Tiberius Smith

Yes hello.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

kiimo posted:

I'm riding the Baker Mayfield train. Bring me the lesser Manziel.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

http://www.12up.com/posts/5925066-raiders-cb-sean-smith-could-face-serious-jail-time-for-disturbing-assault-charges?a_aid=40734

Sean Smith pulled a Tony Soprano and curb stomped some dude.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

ah, I see here you've selected several of the best WRs in the NFL

your stats are now... invalid!!

oh, sure, he’s shut down some of the best WRs in the league, but how’s he match up against scrubs? poorly, i bet.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Oh, hey. It's a receiver the Bills didn't resign.
If you're wondering, the top 3 Bills receivers by yardage are: Deonte Thompson(316), Zay Jones(291), and Jordan Matthews(286) (http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/stats/_/name/buf/buffalo-bills). They combine for 889 yards, or 8 less than Marquise Goodwin alone.
I'm glad he's finally healthy and doing well though:unsmith:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
jfc

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Bye bitch

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Jk he's finally playing well maybe he didn't do it

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

quote:

Smith allegedly stomped the head of the Woods on a curb, leaving him unconscious and forcing him to undergo surgeries to repair his face and eye sockets. Woods could also face permanent injuries because of it.

Yeah he's hosed.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

IcePhoenix posted:

He's had a couple games this year where he was literally not thrown at so...basically what WHOOPS said

Good luck convincing people your stud corner is good. Been there.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Payback for Benghazi.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

Oh, hey. It's a receiver the Bills didn't resign.
If you're wondering, the top 3 Bills receivers by yardage are: Deonte Thompson(316), Zay Jones(291), and Jordan Matthews(286) (http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/stats/_/name/buf/buffalo-bills). They combine for 889 yards, or 8 less than Marquise Goodwin alone.
I'm glad he's finally healthy and doing well though:unsmith:

It's pretty clear that the Bills need to move on from Tyrod, clearly they have no interest in installing an effective offense. Going by how good Watkins/Woods/Goodwin have been this year the Bills offense should have be one of the tops in the NFL last year. Especially with LeSean McCoy at RB as well.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

DariusLikewise posted:

It's pretty clear that the Bills need to move on from Tyrod, clearly they have no interest in installing an effective offense. Going by how good Watkins/Woods/Goodwin have been this year the Bills offense should have be one of the tops in the NFL last year. Especially with LeSean McCoy at RB as well.

The Bills offense was good last year, they were 10th by DVOA. Their defense was one of the worst in football though because of the magic of the Ryan bros.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/943626628726493184

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

Kalli posted:

The Bills offense was good last year, they were 10th by DVOA. Their defense was one of the worst in football though because of the magic of the Ryan bros.

I still can't believe how badly Rex hosed that defense up. Never prize "your system" over the talent you have already.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Good lord

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Kalli posted:

I meant more that they let all his top receivers walk in a single offseason, they could have easily kept 2/3 of Woods/Watkins/Goodwin with almost no maneuvering

gently caress off

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
on the other hand, what the gently caress were the Bills doing hiring a 3-4 guy with the talent they had?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Pretty sure Smith did that because the guy was beating on his sister. I don't wanna defend a raider, but if that was the case, then it's justified imo

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
I don't know that Tyrod can take advantage of WRs the same way those other QBs do. I mean the Bills ran like crazy and thats mainly why they had a good offense.

Tyrod is very scary when the team can run, if he's forced to pass...err things get dicey.

Rex Ryan was so loving disappointing his defense was soft as gently caress. The players had no idea what they were supposed to do or what gaps they had to fill and it was just popped.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

I'm sure this won't come back to hurt them.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

(opens dusty attic box)

https://www.imgur.com/VTmmFsu

SquirrelyPSU fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Dec 21, 2017

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

That makes it official, no other kicker I'd rather have than Buttkicker

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Ficken Awesome!