Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hexa
Dec 10, 2004

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom

glitchkrieg posted:

Oath complete although I really, really need to spend more time on these. The Chaos Warrior is nowhere near what I want it to be, although I'm loving the new metallics I picked up for it.

No text on the images yet because Photoshop won't even start on my machine at the moment - trying to fix that right now!

Replaced with names on the images. :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingMob
Feb 12, 2004
Et In Arcadia Ego
I, KingMob, Oath for December

3 Plague Marines, GW, 28mm

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Oathing the Fistful of Scrip box from Wyrd Games. This is a Malifaux box, Outcast faction, including Mad Dog Brackett, Parker Barrows, Doc Mitchell, and three Bandidos.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
I Grey Hunter, Oath the following - 10 Frostgrave Soldiers, 1 Wizard and 1 Apprentice - all by North Star Minitures in 28mm, 2 Witchling Thralls by Wyrd games, 28mm, and 8 Rogues and Villans from Star Wars Armarda in some random scale by Fantasy flight games.

Its a month for cleaning up all those random bits and bobs I've got left over from xmas presents last year.

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

I LazyAngel, Oath for December 8-Ball and Gata, both from Aristeia by Corvus Belli (and hence 28mm)

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

I, Ashcans, oath this 28mm GW Warhammer Old World Lizardmen Tehenhauin for December

I wanted to check whether the detailed base this guy comes with counts for the monthly challenge/jurnal. Normally the jurnal doesn't require us to do additional modifications beyond meeting the requirements, so I assume its ok?

bonds0097
Oct 23, 2010

I would cry but I don't think I can spare the moisture.
Pillbug
I, bonds0097, oath the following for December:

• 10 x Games Workshop 28mm Wraithguard/Wraithblades
  • 2 x Games Workshop 28mm Eldar Wave Serpents

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
Hmmm, I've not yet successfully oathed anything this season. And with the holidays fast approaching, this is probably the worst month to do it! So with that in mind...

I, Ilor, oath this squad of 8th Army Desert Rats (28mm Perry Miniatures).

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I, moths, oath three Satyrix Gunslingers:

Er, after I figure out why the imgur app sucks.

moths fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Dec 4, 2017

bonds0097
Oct 23, 2010

I would cry but I don't think I can spare the moisture.
Pillbug
Oath Addition:

• 1 x GW, 28 mm, Rogue Trader Eldar Fareer
  • 1 x GW, 28 mm, Eldar Bonesinger

EDIT: One more, claiming rescue ranger on my reddit miniature exchange mini that I totally let fall to the wayside because I'm an rear end in a top hat. Gonna finish this guy up tonight:

1 x GW, 28 mm, Carnosaur:

bonds0097 fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Dec 4, 2017

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Weirdo posted:

I Weirdo oath one Reaper bones minotaur. 24h or bust!

KingMob posted:

I, KingMob, Oath for December

3 Plague Marines, GW, 28mm

Pyrolocutus posted:

Oathing the Fistful of Scrip box from Wyrd Games. This is a Malifaux box, Outcast faction, including Mad Dog Brackett, Parker Barrows, Doc Mitchell, and three Bandidos.

Grey Hunter posted:

I Grey Hunter, Oath the following - 10 Frostgrave Soldiers, 1 Wizard and 1 Apprentice - all by North Star Minitures in 28mm, 2 Witchling Thralls by Wyrd games, 28mm, and 8 Rogues and Villans from Star Wars Armarda in some random scale by Fantasy flight games.

Its a month for cleaning up all those random bits and bobs I've got left over from xmas presents last year.

LazyAngel posted:

I LazyAngel, Oath for December 8-Ball and Gata, both from Aristeia by Corvus Belli (and hence 28mm)

Ashcans posted:

I, Ashcans, oath this 28mm GW Warhammer Old World Lizardmen Tehenhauin for December

I wanted to check whether the detailed base this guy comes with counts for the monthly challenge/jurnal. Normally the jurnal doesn't require us to do additional modifications beyond meeting the requirements, so I assume its ok?

bonds0097 posted:

I, bonds0097, oath the following for December:

• 10 x Games Workshop 28mm Wraithguard/Wraithblades
  • 2 x Games Workshop 28mm Eldar Wave Serpents

Ilor posted:

Hmmm, I've not yet successfully oathed anything this season. And with the holidays fast approaching, this is probably the worst month to do it! So with that in mind...

I, Ilor, oath this squad of 8th Army Desert Rats (28mm Perry Miniatures).

moths posted:

I, moths, oath three Satyrix Gunslingers:

Er, after I figure out why the imgur app sucks.

bonds0097 posted:

Oath Addition:

• 1 x GW, 28 mm, Rogue Trader Eldar Fareer
  • 1 x GW, 28 mm, Eldar Bonesinger

EDIT: One more, claiming rescue ranger on my reddit miniature exchange mini that I totally let fall to the wayside because I'm an rear end in a top hat. Gonna finish this guy up tonight:

1 x GW, 28 mm, Carnosaur:

Approved!

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
I, grassy gnoll, oath four Unidrons and one Fraacta, Corvus Belli 28-ishmm scale, for the month of December.

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

Oath!

4 Bagh Mari, from Corbus Belli, 32mm

head58
Apr 1, 2013

I, head58, oath this Mammoth for December.
(Privateer Press, Hordes, 120mm base)

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
For December I, Galaspar, oath 4 Plague Marines (GW)

One of them's about 30 years old, but he'll do just fine.

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

He damned me for a eunuch,
and my mother for a whore.

Fun Shoe
I, Dr. Gargunza, oath to paint for December: (1) Skorg Ironskull, Fire Giant King!

28mm, Reaper Bones, unprimed but with a bit of greenstuff filling some gaps. (There were supposed to be two of the chains dangling from his belt, but one was missing from the package and my attempts to press-mold a duplicate ended in ludicrous failures, so screw it, he's just got the one chain, he's the king, he'll do what he wants with fashion.)

Red Shoe
Apr 16, 2005

Brogies in arms!
For December I oath: A Zerat, the Avatar, and 3 mostly-painted Aleph for my Rescue Ranger: Penthesilia, a tacbot, and Thrasymedes
All Corvus Belli

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

Red Shoe posted:

For December I oath: A Zerat, the Avatar, and 3 mostly-painted Aleph for my Rescue Ranger: Penthesilia, a tacbot, and Thrasymedes
All Corvus Belli

I'm excited to see this Avatar. You should definitely add some badass freehanding on that.

Red Shoe
Apr 16, 2005

Brogies in arms!

Signal posted:

I'm excited to see this Avatar. You should definitely add some badass freehanding on that.

Hmm. I'm not sure where I would put freehand. That body seems busy enough with all of its nubbins.

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
I CAN BARELY MAKE IT A WEEK WITHOUT ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE
Grimey Drawer
For December I oath one librarian contemptor dreadnought by ForgeWorld.

Chiwie
Oct 21, 2010

DROP YOUR COAT AND GRAB YOUR TOES, I'LL SHOW YOU WHERE THE WILD GOOSE GOES!!!!
I, Chiwie, oath to paint for December: 5 28mm Vanguard Veterans by Games Workshop/Forgeworld!

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
For December, I, Electric Hobo, oath to finish painting Leoric of the Book. For Descent 2. Edition by FFG.

This guy is for Rescue Ranger.

Raphus C
Feb 17, 2011
I, Raphus C, oath to paint 9 stormboyz for December, GW 28mm:

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Oathing 1 Onager Dunecrawler and 5 Blood Angels Devastators for December

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of December, 2x Emerald Motherships and 6x Voidgates for Dropfleet Commander by Hawk Wargames TTcombat.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
Oath addition! 2 Merriods! Also from Descent 2. Edition by FFG.

The red is plastic showing through the primer.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

I, NTRabbit, oath to paint in the hot summer month of December

6 Ogre Berserker Braves and 1 Ogre Warlock by Mantic (28mm)

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

LazyAngel posted:

Oath addition: Hexx3r and Major Lunah, also from Aristeia.

Red Shoe
Apr 16, 2005

Brogies in arms!
This is going to be rough but I want to get these done this month...

Additional oath! 8 Aristos
Corvus Belli

Takuan
May 6, 2007

I Takuan oath for December: Nightslip, Patch, and a Mind Eater by Reaper Miniatures

I also oath to stop forgetting to make oath posts until almost a week after I take the picture.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

I, Zark the Damned, Oath the following for December 2017

One Bastion, 28mm by GW
One Elf on fancy base, 28mm by RN Estudio

Bastion is my Rescue as I started it a while back and never got around to finishing it.

I was hoping to get more done this month but it's turned out much busier than expected :(

Zark the Damned fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Dec 17, 2017

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

grassy gnoll posted:

I, grassy gnoll, oath four Unidrons and one Fraacta, Corvus Belli 28-ishmm scale, for the month of December.

Signal posted:

Oath!

4 Bagh Mari, from Corbus Belli, 32mm

head58 posted:

I, head58, oath this Mammoth for December.
(Privateer Press, Hordes, 120mm base)

Galaspar posted:

For December I, Galaspar, oath 4 Plague Marines (GW)

One of them's about 30 years old, but he'll do just fine.

Dr. Gargunza posted:

I, Dr. Gargunza, oath to paint for December: (1) Skorg Ironskull, Fire Giant King!

28mm, Reaper Bones, unprimed but with a bit of greenstuff filling some gaps. (There were supposed to be two of the chains dangling from his belt, but one was missing from the package and my attempts to press-mold a duplicate ended in ludicrous failures, so screw it, he's just got the one chain, he's the king, he'll do what he wants with fashion.)

Red Shoe posted:

All Corvus Belli

Booley posted:

For December I oath one librarian contemptor dreadnought by ForgeWorld.

Chiwie posted:

I, Chiwie, oath to paint for December: 5 28mm Vanguard Veterans by Games Workshop/Forgeworld!

Electric Hobo posted:

For December, I, Electric Hobo, oath to finish painting Leoric of the Book. For Descent 2. Edition by FFG.

This guy is for Rescue Ranger.

Raphus C posted:

I, Raphus C, oath to paint 9 stormboyz for December, GW 28mm:

Corrode posted:

Oathing 1 Onager Dunecrawler and 5 Blood Angels Devastators for December

Ugleb posted:

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of December, 2x Emerald Motherships and 6x Voidgates for Dropfleet Commander by Hawk Wargames TTcombat.

Electric Hobo posted:

Oath addition! 2 Merriods! Also from Descent 2. Edition by FFG.

The red is plastic showing through the primer.

NTRabbit posted:

I, NTRabbit, oath to paint in the hot summer month of December

6 Ogre Berserker Braves and 1 Ogre Warlock by Mantic (28mm)

LazyAngel posted:

Oath addition: Hexx3r and Major Lunah, also from Aristeia.

Red Shoe posted:

This is going to be rough but I want to get these done this month...

Additional oath! 8 Aristos
Corvus Belli

Takuan posted:

I Takuan oath for December: Nightslip, Patch, and a Mind Eater by Reaper Miniatures

I also oath to stop forgetting to make oath posts until almost a week after I take the picture.

Zark the Damned posted:

I, Zark the Damned, Oath the following for December 2017

One Bastion, 28mm by GW
One Elf on fancy base, 28mm by RN Estudio

Bastion is my Rescue as I started it a while back and never got around to finishing it.

I was hoping to get more done this month but it's turned out much busier than expected :(

Approved!

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.

grassy gnoll posted:

Oath Complete

Claiming this month's jurnal for the truly breathtaking basing.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

I, Floppychop, oath to paint this set of holiday themed mouse dudes from Reaper.

Raphus C
Feb 17, 2011
Oath complete:

Challenge: I have added various whatnots to the bases for the Boyz to launch from:

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
I CAN BARELY MAKE IT A WEEK WITHOUT ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE
Grimey Drawer
Oath Complete

Jurnal for the dead tyranid on the base he's stepping on

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten
I, wdarkk, Oath for the month of December two Shaltari Voidgates, a Shaltari Fleet Carrier, and a Shaltari Mothership by Hawk Wargames TTCombat.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I, The Moon Monster, pledge to paint 3x Alt Ice Gamin and 1 Alt Snowstorm by Wyrd games for the month of December

I meant to paint the entire box for July but they had some production problems which delayed shipping by 3 weeks and I just got them. Might add some more if I finish these.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I, Yvonmukluk, Oath for December 2017 one 28mm Lt. Col. Morrison by Hasslefree miniatures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Oath Complete!

Claiming Jurnal for the snow and tree.

• Locked thread