Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
Hi there!

Remember me? Yeah, I offered to sell individual sticks out of the 2x8 GB sticks of Dell OEM DDR4 RAM that came out of my own 7577 to people who picked up the Costco deal. I'm sure you have some questions, so let me address them:

Q: How much is it going to cost?

A: $60, plus shipping. For the US, that's $7.15:

Canuckistanis, I'm afraid I'm going to have to work out some other way that's cheaper, and it may not get to you by Boxing Day.

Q: Who's in line?

A: Right now, these people have asked and have priority, in this order:

* Quixzlizx
* Soup du Journey
* Roxors
* Hotsauce

If you're not interested anymore, let me know so I can work my way down the list.

Q: Where the gently caress you been?

A: Waiting on delivery of some little plastic ESD-safe containers to ship the RAM in! I couldn't find any in my parts drawer, my friends didn't have any, and neither did any of my cow-irkers. So I ordered a pair online.

Unfortunately, I misread the listing, and what I ordered was not a pair of single-stick packaging blisters.... but a pair of packaging blisters that each holds 50 SODIMM, arranged vertically. Which happens to be this thing that just arrived earlier today:

No, I'm not going to open it up, I'm sending it back this evening. Yes, that is a standard mechanical pencil. Yes, I hosed up. It's gonna cost me half what I paid for it just to return it.

Q: So how are you going to ship it now?

A: The way I should have to begin with:

Taking the packaging for the memory that *I* bought was shipped in, and then cutting it in half. And then packed in ESD bubble wrap, which I DO have a ton of, inside one of the boxes above.

Q: Why didn't you do this before?

A: Because your face is stupid, shut up. :cripes:

Send me a PM to get the ball started, I think I can still make Christmas.

EDIT: ALL GONE!

SwissArmyDruid fucked around with this message at 09:59 on Dec 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Statutory Ape posted:

Get a can of wd40 and do 7-9 second sprays in all the fan vents before using it

dont

Do I spray the wd40 before or after I fill every gap with that expanding foam stuff?

Atomizer posted:

You might consider doing a fresh Windows install, depending on how much bloatware it comes with. It'll be easier to justify to yourself doing the reinstall now as opposed to a year later when you're possibly going to be reluctant to have to nuke the system and reinstall all your poo poo.

Other than that, on the software side, just be smart when browsing and don't download any sketchy poo poo and you'll be fine. For the hardware, just treat it carefully and it'll last you years. Aside from dropping it and physically damaging a corner or the display, the only things likely to fail (albeit remotely) are anything that moves: fans/HDDs, but also the hinge.

Luckily the bloatware was already down to a minimum. Thanks for all the tips, it seems like common sense is the rule to follow.

Also dang I forgot to pm you about that, SwissArmyDruid. I'll fire one off now in case 3/4 of the people in line somehow drop out

particle9
Nov 14, 2004
In the guide to getting dumped, this guy helped me realize that with time it does get better. And yeah, he did get his custom title.
Does anyone have experience with Xiaomi Mi Notebooks? Dave2D did a review and it seems kind of bad rear end. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBZHavTlT6w&t=1s

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
they are, in fact, pretty bad rear end. the only downsides are that the 13" gets very hot, the 15" only comes with a 1080p display which is not great for the size, and if anything goes wrong with it you can go gently caress yourself.

that said, there's nothing else really like them, especially the 13" model. i especially love the dual m.2 slots.

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

particle9 posted:

Does anyone have experience with Xiaomi Mi Notebooks? Dave2D did a review and it seems kind of bad rear end. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBZHavTlT6w&t=1s

I've got the original Mi Air 13 with the 940MX. It's very nice, and it does indeed get warm (specifically, you can feel it around the WASD area while gaming.) I think it's worth it, especially if you get a good deal, but only if you understand what Dave said about being pretty much on your own regarding support. If a catastrophic hardware failure's gonna cripple you, don't do it, get something that you don't have to import and has full support locally. Otherwise, it's worth a shot if you find one of the devices (by Xiaomi, Huawei, or similar) meets your needs exactly and for the right price, and it wouldn't be the end of the world if something broke on it down the line.

particle9
Nov 14, 2004
In the guide to getting dumped, this guy helped me realize that with time it does get better. And yeah, he did get his custom title.

Atomizer posted:

I've got the original Mi Air 13 with the 940MX. It's very nice, and it does indeed get warm (specifically, you can feel it around the WASD area while gaming.) I think it's worth it, especially if you get a good deal, but only if you understand what Dave said about being pretty much on your own regarding support. If a catastrophic hardware failure's gonna cripple you, don't do it, get something that you don't have to import and has full support locally. Otherwise, it's worth a shot if you find one of the devices (by Xiaomi, Huawei, or similar) meets your needs exactly and for the right price, and it wouldn't be the end of the world if something broke on it down the line.

Interesting... I kind of just want it as a casual low key gaming laptop. I kept being pulled into the ROG and Razer orbit but the prices are just more than I want to spend. Really I just want a Surface or a Macbook that has a dedicated gpu and doesn't cost 2+ thousand dollars. Sigh... this one looks kind of perfect but the service this is annoying. Thanks for the thoughts.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

If you're buying it for gaming specifically i would strongly reconsider and look at something else

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
You can find a used razer blade with a 970m for around the same price, which would give you around double the power of an mx150. Throw a sticker on the snake and it's pretty much as low-key as gaming laptops get. Of course, you still have zero support, but at least the parts are easier to find if you're handy.

If you need actual warranty support, your choices are dell or lenovo for the most part.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
My XPS 13 hard crashes constantly now so uh I guess kill me

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Elysiume posted:

My XPS 13 hard crashes constantly now so uh I guess kill me

its not one of the ones with an 8550u is it

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Statutory Ape posted:

its not one of the ones with an 8550u is it

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

fml

well, i have a xps 13 thats ~3 weeks old with a 8550u thats BSOD'd 3 times or so for no rhyme or rreason i can see

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
I skipped a few posts in the thread and went through your post history, and RIP. So far I've updated all the drivers I could get my grubby paws on. Are you getting kernel-power critical errors with event ID 41? Updating the Intel graphics seems to have possibly fixed the kernel-processor-power warnings (event ID 37), but I'm still getting the DistributedCOM errors (event ID 10016).

Elysiume fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Dec 20, 2017

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Honestly idk, this past 10 days has been a whirlwind and I hadn't even thought to look for any error log. It would be working fine and then just automatically restart and tell me to diagnose the problem OR continue to windows and let me tell you how little I care abt diagnosing problems at 1 am after 2 sleeping pills

if (when) it happens again I'll pay more attention, hopefully

is that data stored anywhere? i'd like to be able to answer your question tho

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
The Event Viewer should have it more longterm, I've got some failures from previous days.

I bought this laptop to travel with, and my only other options are my work laptop (which is decent but I don't want to use it for personal stuff for obvious reasons) and my Thinkpad T410 from 2010 which is surprisingly adequate given that it's 7 years old, but at the end of the day, it's 7 years old. If I have to return it ughghhh

Elysiume fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Dec 20, 2017

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

well, unfortunately, the answer is yes to all the same errors you have

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Statutory Ape posted:

well, unfortunately, the answer is yes to all the same errors you have
I think the Intel HD 620 and Iris Graphics 640 video driver from Dell might have fixed the issue, but it's a bit too early to tell. It might have been one of the other drivers, or I might just be in the eye of the storm. It was crashing really frequently for me, always with the same issue, so given that it's been fine for nearly an hour now, I'm feeling tentatively optimistic.

Elysiume fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Dec 20, 2017

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Woot has an interesting gaming laptop option (until the end of the day of course.) $870 gets you a 17" HP Omen with a 7700HQ, 12 GB RAM, backlit keyboard, 1 TB HDD (needs an SSD upgrade immediately of course) and a RX580 8 GB. Since the 580 is roughly analogous to a 1060, this means the Omen is a decent, albeit temporary alternative to the Helios 300, the latter having the advantage of a 256 GB SSD and 4 GB more of RAM, but the price difference still works out in favor of the HP (aside from being refurbished.) The display is again 17", which I wouldn't personally consider desirable, but it's IPS, and is 120 Hz on top of that! It doesn't say that it's FreeSync, but I'd be surprised if you couldn't at least connect to an external FreeSync display over miniDP. Oh yeah, it also has a TB3 port!

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Would there be a big difference in the galaxy tab A 10 inch vs the tab E 9.6 inch?
E is 179 and the A is 249. It will primarily be used for media and maaaaaybe some typing stuff with one of those attachable keyboards. Is the A worth the extra 70? No gaming.

e: third option is a asus zenpad 10" for 229. Any thoughts yall.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
no clue, wrong thread, go here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3587386

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Oh crap. Thanks.

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost
Hey laptop thread

I'm looking for a casual-use laptop with gaming capabilities that will last me a few years. I have no interest in getting a desktop right now. I'd like to spend <$1000. Based on the advice in the OP, I was looking at the 1060 and 1050Ti GPUs and came up with this, which seems to have good features and is at the right price point:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIADYY6M28148&cm_re=1060-_-34-854-594-_-Product

quote:

DELL Inspiron 15 7577 i7577-5265BLK 15.6" IPS Intel Core i5 7th Gen 7300HQ (2.50 GHz) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 8 GB Memory 256 GB SSD Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Gaming Laptop

I'm not sure why it's significantly cheaper than other laptops with similar features.

This is also interesting, thanks for sharing:

Atomizer posted:

Woot has an interesting gaming laptop option (until the end of the day of course.) $870 gets you a 17" HP Omen with a 7700HQ, 12 GB RAM, backlit keyboard, 1 TB HDD (needs an SSD upgrade immediately of course) and a RX580 8 GB. Since the 580 is roughly analogous to a 1060, this means the Omen is a decent, albeit temporary alternative to the Helios 300, the latter having the advantage of a 256 GB SSD and 4 GB more of RAM, but the price difference still works out in favor of the HP (aside from being refurbished.) The display is again 17", which I wouldn't personally consider desirable, but it's IPS, and is 120 Hz on top of that! It doesn't say that it's FreeSync, but I'd be surprised if you couldn't at least connect to an external FreeSync display over miniDP. Oh yeah, it also has a TB3 port!

I also looked up the Helios 300 and Newegg has refurb available for ~$900 until Christmas.
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834316212&cm_re=1060-_-34-316-212-_-Product

Is the Dell gonna be a piece of poo poo? Any reason not to get the Helios refurb? Or should I jump on the Woot deal and bite the bullet on the extra $100 for an SSD?

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
What does the thread think of this thing for $1800 Canada bucks? Anything better in this range?

https://m.newegg.ca/products/N82E16834850068

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
out of curiosity, has anyone here had an opportunity to compare the i5-7300hq and i7-7700hq's for cpu-intensive games like the pdox stuff? i've looked at the numbers and stats (and settled for the i5), but i do wonder how they'd differ out in the wild.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If you can get a helios 300 for $900 its actually irresponsible not to

Seriously. Just buy it, use it, and come back and post the emoticon that most accurately describes how you feel. I guarantee it wont be the rolling in poop one, thats for sure!

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i thought newegg refurbs were scary

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

Nap Ghost
Yeah the refurbished part is the only thing that makes me hesitate on that one.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Buy a new one for $999 then and still do the rest

If $99 is make or break it on a laptop purchase you cant afford the laptop regardless

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Killing Loaf posted:

Hey laptop thread

I'm looking for a casual-use laptop with gaming capabilities that will last me a few years. I have no interest in getting a desktop right now. I'd like to spend <$1000. Based on the advice in the OP, I was looking at the 1060 and 1050Ti GPUs and came up with this, which seems to have good features and is at the right price point:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIADYY6M28148&cm_re=1060-_-34-854-594-_-Product

I'm not sure why it's significantly cheaper than other laptops with similar features.

This is also interesting, thanks for sharing:

I also looked up the Helios 300 and Newegg has refurb available for ~$900 until Christmas.
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834316212&cm_re=1060-_-34-316-212-_-Product

Is the Dell gonna be a piece of poo poo? Any reason not to get the Helios refurb? Or should I jump on the Woot deal and bite the bullet on the extra $100 for an SSD?

Definitely go with a 1060 system because as you've seen you can find them similarly-priced to 1050 Ti-equipped ones and the former is significantly more powerful. That Dell is probably fine functionally, but note it has half the RAM (worth $50+) of many other similarly-priced gaming laptops like the Helios, as well as the i5 (which is fine) instead of the i7, and that's, perhaps, a $100+ difference in value, and you're unlikely to perform a CPU upgrade yourself down the line (assuming it's not soldered.)

The Helios is probably better than the Dell due to the similar price. The HP is in consideration due to the price and that 120 Hz display, but what would really make it attractive is the Freesync status (external and/or internal) which I can't confirm. Otherwise I've read no reviews and have no information regarding performance/durability of that model (which may be fine, but do your research, and quick!) Also note that the HP is 17", which is desktop-replacement territory so take that into consideration if you expect your laptop to be portable.

Tsyni posted:

What does the thread think of this thing for $1800 Canada bucks? Anything better in this range?

https://m.newegg.ca/products/N82E16834850068

That seems a little expensive just on the US$ conversion (about US$1400) because we often talk about nearly identical laptops for ~US$1k. Obviously if your selection and pricing are different way up North then take that into consideration. Otherwise, the Legion is a perfectly capable gaming laptop.

Soup du Journey posted:

out of curiosity, has anyone here had an opportunity to compare the i5-7300hq and i7-7700hq's for cpu-intensive games like the pdox stuff? i've looked at the numbers and stats (and settled for the i5), but i do wonder how they'd differ out in the wild.

Unless you've got something extremely-CPU-dependent (and that can leverage "virtual" threads) then the i5 is gonna be fine for gaming. The i7 will only make a noticeable difference in heavy multitasking and maybe multimedia conversion.

Statutory Ape posted:

If you can get a helios 300 for $900 its actually irresponsible not to

Seriously. Just buy it, use it, and come back and post the emoticon that most accurately describes how you feel. I guarantee it wont be the rolling in poop one, thats for sure!

This is generally how I feel about it. There's still no regularly-available price/performance competitor to the Helios.

Soup du Journey posted:

i thought newegg refurbs were scary

This is only for 3rd-party "refurbs" which may not be actually refurbished. Something refurb'd by a reputable party and sold directly from Newegg would be fine.

Son of a Vondruke!
Aug 3, 2012

More than Star Citizen will ever be.

Atomizer posted:

That seems a little expensive just on the US$ conversion (about US$1400) because we often talk about nearly identical laptops for ~US$1k. Obviously if your selection and pricing are different way up North then take that into consideration. Otherwise, the Legion is a perfectly capable gaming laptop.

It seems about average to me. Prices here in Canada are totally bonkers. They do NOT correspond to the exchange rate. That Helios 300 that everyone recommends sells for somewhere between $1700-$1900 here, depending on the retailer.

Son of a Vondruke! fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Dec 20, 2017

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007
I'm picking up my 7577 from Costco tonight, and I'm planning on putting a fresh install of Windows 10 on there. Are there any Dell-centric drivers I should still install, or can W10 handle that?

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Download and install Dell Command | Update and run it once you're online, it will present the latest drivers and BIOS available.

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011

Son of a Vondruke! posted:

It seems about average to me. Prices here in Canada are totally bonkers. They do NOT correspond to the exchange rate. That Helios 300 that everyone recommends sells for somewhere between $1700-$1900 here, depending on the retailer.

Yeah I think the cheapest I've ever seen the Helios 300 was from Costco, on sale at $1700 CAD. Prices are just straight up higher in Canada, and the Helios in particular doesn't have the same price:value ratio here as it does in the US.

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

Hey guys, I came in this thread about 2-3 months ago asking for a recommendation cause my laptop screen was starting to literally break at the seams, but i decided to hold off until it was unusuable. It's not quite there yet, but its definitely at the point where i can't use it on a bed or really anything besides a desk unless i want to be annoyed at random white flashes from exposed wire twisting and the general brokenness of it. So i'm back, with annual bonus check in hand. My budget is 1000 dollars this time. I have a dedicated gaming pc so I dont need a super powerful laptop, but it should be able to handle random indie games on steam, League of Legends (i know, even integrated can do it now) and optimally FFXIV.

I got very used to the touch screen on my old laptop, and I'm not really willing to part with it unless i'm getting some crazy deal (like that costco one I missed :( ). Having an extra hd slot would be handy so that I can cannibalize my old laptop would be nice too.

I live very close to a micro center and have access to a costco membership, so those are also both valid places to shop.

I was mostly looking at this one. Anyone have better suggestions? A 1060 laptop with touchscreen would be great, but I didnt really find one.

Prescription Combs
Apr 20, 2005

Argona posted:

Hey guys, I came in this thread about 2-3 months ago asking for a recommendation cause my laptop screen was starting to literally break at the seams, but i decided to hold off until it was unusuable. It's not quite there yet, but its definitely at the point where i can't use it on a bed or really anything besides a desk unless i want to be annoyed at random white flashes from exposed wire twisting and the general brokenness of it. So i'm back, with annual bonus check in hand. My budget is 1000 dollars this time. I have a dedicated gaming pc so I dont need a super powerful laptop, but it should be able to handle random indie games on steam, League of Legends (i know, even integrated can do it now) and optimally FFXIV.

I got very used to the touch screen on my old laptop, and I'm not really willing to part with it unless i'm getting some crazy deal (like that costco one I missed :( ). Having an extra hd slot would be handy so that I can cannibalize my old laptop would be nice too.

I live very close to a micro center and have access to a costco membership, so those are also both valid places to shop.

I was mostly looking at this one. Anyone have better suggestions? A 1060 laptop with touchscreen would be great, but I didnt really find one.

I have the last chassis generation of that machine, same guts. It's pretty noisy and the battery life is pretty meh if that matters to you. Service manual on that one indicates it has the same cooling system.

With that said, the price on that one is pretty bad. I paid just a bit over $600(i5-7300hq, 8gb ram, GTX 1050 4gb, 1080p touchscreen) for mine back at the beginning of the year.

edit: Looks like HP has a special on their Pavilion Power laptops right now http://store.hp.com/us/en/ConfigureView?catalogId=10051&langId=-1&storeId=10151&urlLangId=&catEntryId=1736153&quantity=1

double edit: You can sign up for their EPP then then stack discounted gift cards when ordering from them, FYI. EPP: http://hp.force.com/external/FriendsandFamily?jumpid=ex_r329_epp_Q49_052010

Prescription Combs fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Dec 21, 2017

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Quixzlizx posted:

I'm picking up my 7577 from Costco tonight, and I'm planning on putting a fresh install of Windows 10 on there. Are there any Dell-centric drivers I should still install, or can W10 handle that?
my costco 7577 didn't seem come with a ton of bloat. i took out maybe 8 things by way of control panel uninstalls and i seem to be doing okay. am i nuts? is this poo poo super stealthy now??

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

Prescription Combs posted:

I have the last chassis generation of that machine, same guts. It's pretty noisy and the battery life is pretty meh if that matters to you. Service manual on that one indicates it has the same cooling system.

With that said, the price on that one is pretty bad. I paid just a bit over $600(i5-7300hq, 8gb ram, GTX 1050 4gb, 1080p touchscreen) for mine back at the beginning of the year.

edit: Looks like HP has a special on their Pavilion Power laptops right now http://store.hp.com/us/en/ConfigureView?catalogId=10051&langId=-1&storeId=10151&urlLangId=&catEntryId=1736153&quantity=1

double edit: You can sign up for their EPP then then stack discounted gift cards when ordering from them, FYI. EPP: http://hp.force.com/external/FriendsandFamily?jumpid=ex_r329_epp_Q49_052010

Uh, the one I linked has a i7-7700HQ, not i5-7300HQ. The same set up comes up to 900 bucks (pre gift cards), so microcenter is cheaper in that case. That being said, I can pick up the the 7300hq and a 4gb video card instead from the hp store for less than i was going to spend on the micro center one. Do i just buy the gift cards off ebay or wherever?

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

Nap Ghost
Thanks for the advice guys, especially Atomizer! I ordered the Helios refurb.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

ilkhan posted:

SB2 + the MS extended warranty.

I've had the sb2 (15 inch model) since it came out 30 days ago.. Zero issues. The apple care thing they have is another 250 for 2 years of coverage that beat any other insurance/warranty.

The biggest complaint I can muster is the fans get pretty aggressive at full load, but it's also pushing 60fps at 4k (game from 2010) so I can live with that. I'm currently on a vacation and randomly busting that and an Xbox one controller (it pairs wirelessly out of the box) out for some before bed sessions. It's all incredibly slick and hands down my favorite laptop. Could not reccomend more if you have the funds.

Also why I can't reccomend it to anyone outside of the internet, it's way too expensive for what most of my friends need to do with a laptop. It should be closer to 60% of what they are charging but there's nothing that competes with it with those specs so outside of the second hand market it's not dropping anytime soon. Seems like you can snag a first gen lower spec model for under a grand now which is still high for a 13 inch/i5 laptop.

Tldr: 30 days of constant use and my opinion is still the best machine I've ever owned but double what it should have cost.

Edit: minor nitpicks, the 3.5mm jack is in a dumb spot but makes sense when it's detached. The sd card slot doesn't go flush into the unit so I'd be nervous that keeping the card in while in a sleeve could tweak the port or something.. I've been ejecting cards.. So if you want to expand the storage with an SD card know that it's not something you can insert and have be invisible.. Itll stick out an inch and a half. The mag safe charger led doesn't change color so you can't tell at a glance if you're fully charged without checking the screen.. There's no adjustment for the keyboard backlight that I've found yet (but I'm sure there's software out there for that)... The aspect ratio makes finding a sleeve that fits snug a more annoying hunt..

That's the best I can do for criticism and it's all far from deal breaking

zer0spunk fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Dec 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

The amount charged to upgrade from 250GB to 500GB on that thing just seems bonkers to me. $300.