Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best In The South
This poll is closed.
Atlanta Falcons 33 16.92%
Carolina Panthers 42 21.54%
New Orleans Saints 42 21.54%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17 8.72%
You All Suck 61 31.28%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

weird Asian candy posted:

Technically we can lose 1 out of the next 2 and we will be in. That said, let's run the table and take the division imho

I meant your chance at there only being one NFCS team in the playoffs.

The scenario I really don't want is if the Falcons run the table and the Saints take care of the Bucs:

Would be Falcons / Saints games 3 times in 4 weeks: 14, 16, 18/WC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Bucs clearly in high draft pick mode, which means they're winning out the season

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

ulmont posted:

I meant your chance at there only being one NFCS team in the playoffs.

The scenario I really don't want is if the Falcons run the table and the Saints take care of the Bucs:

Would be Falcons / Saints games 3 times in 4 weeks: 14, 16, 18/WC.

That would be insane. My heart can't take hate week 3 times in 4 weeks.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

zimbomonkey posted:

Hell the hit was dirty but it seems like there's a bit of revisionist history going on here. There's a difference between a good player doing something lovely and a dirty player.

Seven fines in five years

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I would really prefer not to play another team from the NFC South in the first round, but it looks almost inevitable.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Silly Burrito posted:

I would really prefer not to play another team from the NFC South in the first round, but it looks almost inevitable.

It really does. Some combo of Saints/Falcons/Panthers will be occurring come Wild Card weekend.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
It seems like Rock Paper Scissors. I'd be fine with Carolina/Atlanta, I think Carolina can win that. I don't think Carolina would have any chance against New Orleans, but Atlanta would.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Tato posted:

It seems like Rock Paper Scissors. I'd be fine with Carolina/Atlanta, I think Carolina can win that. I don't think Carolina would have any chance against New Orleans, but Atlanta would.

See, and I think it will be very difficult to beat a team three times in one year. Being at home would help.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

See, and I think it will be very difficult to beat a team three times in one year. Being at home would help.

good thing that won't happen.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

Eh, Falcons did it against the Packers nbd

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Chilichimp posted:

good thing that won't happen.

Yeah, Saints / Panthers can happen at either site, as can Falcons / Panthers, but if the Saints have to play the Falcons in Wild Card Weekend it will be in Atlanta.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

ulmont posted:

Yeah, Saints / Panthers can happen at either site, as can Falcons / Panthers, but if the Saints have to play the Falcons in Wild Card Weekend it will be in Atlanta.

I didn't say can't. I said won't.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

Chilichimp posted:

I didn't say can't. I said won't.

Well we knew that - the Saints are gonna dump truck the Falcons for Christmas making it a moot point.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

ulmont posted:

Well we knew that - the Saints are gonna dump truck the Falcons for Christmas making it a moot point.

:hai:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

ulmont posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYZ6-rort6E

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Falcons gonna sweep the saints and it's gonna feel so good

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

The Big Jesus posted:

Don't stop believing. Hold on to that feeling.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

The Big Jesus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq_VqQ8e35M

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
no matter what happens i think we can all agree it would be cool to send three teams from our division to the playoffs. eat poo poo rest of the nfc.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I'm gonna laugh loud and long and clear when the Falcons beat the Saints three times in one year.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Chilichimp posted:

I'm gonna laugh loud and long and clear when the Falcons beat the Saints three times in one year.

Pictured and quoted, fantasy.

:ohdear:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

A.o.D. posted:

Don't stop believing. Hold on to that feeling.

Baron Von Ghoulosh
Dec 16, 2005

There was a time when I fed from golden chalices,
but now...

Now, I feed as
an old man pees.
I think Cam beat Matt in the cool flav category this week as far as being mic'd up.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Baron Von Ghoulosh posted:

I think Cam beat Matt in the cool flav category this week as far as being mic'd up.

Yeah all Matt did was cuss, what Cam did was way cooler, especially since it was immediately before a touchdown.

I hate them both so I can be unbiased in my ruling

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Baron Von Ghoulosh posted:

Yea but then he chased it with defending his racist perverted owner so...

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Yeah and Matt went home and cried because people heard him cuss on TV and to make him feel better his wife gave him a glass of milk

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Joey Freshwater posted:

Yeah and Matt went home and cried because people heard him cuss on TV and to make him feel better his wife gave him a glass of milk

Sick burn bruh :smug:

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Yeah it was pretty lame much like ur QB

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Joey Freshwater posted:

Yeah it was pretty lame much like ur QB

You gotta eat those Ws when you can. We don't all have rapist thieving cool kid qbs. Who also got swept by Matt Ryan this year.

sexy tiger boobs fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Dec 21, 2017

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I mean sure if you want to play on easy mode

Falcons fans are so easy to get worked up

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Joey Freshwater posted:

I mean sure if you want to play on easy mode

Falcons fans are so easy to get worked up

lol ain't no one worked up son

getting poo poo talked by a Bucs fan is just cute :wink:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Cam's moment was much cooler, since he basically did the football equivalent of pointing to the stands.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

WampaLord posted:

Cam's moment was much cooler, since he basically did the football equivalent of pointing to the stands.

Oh no doubt Cam calling his shot was awesome, I was more referring to his disappointing comments a couple days ago about Jerry Richardson.

e: in non creeper owner news...Tevin Coleman has cleared concussion protocol and will play Sunday.

We finna get a Freeman/Coleman v Ingram/Kamara trackmeet and its going to own bones.

All I want for Christmas is for Sark to use our backs more in the pass game.

weird Asian candy fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Dec 21, 2017

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

weird Asian candy posted:

Oh no doubt Cam calling his shot was awesome, I was more referring to his disappointing comments a couple days ago about Jerry Richardson.

e: in non creeper owner news...Tevin Coleman has cleared concussion protocol and will play Sunday.

We finna get a Freeman/Coleman v Ingram/Kamara trackmeet and its going to own bones.

All I want for Christmas is for Sark to use our backs more in the pass game.

how would you like to steal an offensive coordinator from a division rival that almost exclusively throws to running backs

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

oldskool posted:

how would you like to steal an offensive coordinator from a division rival that almost exclusively throws to running backs

lol, you guys can keep Shula :hfive:

Sark did get Freeman more involved last game so maybe he is starting to get it? Maaaaaaaaaaaaybe?

Probably not...:smith:

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Joey Freshwater posted:

that sounds nice :)

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

lol, I thought he couldn't recall :thunk:

https://twitter.com/sportsandra/status/943866085081845761

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

LOL, incredible

just to be clear, I'm saying I don't believe he texted Freeman.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Dec 21, 2017

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Vicodin is a powerful drug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Don't have the link, but Kenny Vaccaro to IR with a messed up groin and wrist.

• Locked thread