Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I wish I could photosynthesize.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I, too, practice turning humans into trees, and INTERPOL will never find me!

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Ram D’rear end would be a cool name for a 90s rapper.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

I assume he doesn't turn people into deciduous trees.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

More like Ramd rear end. :smug:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Ruffian Price posted:

I;m thinking about thos Cuts

lmbo

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

laughing my rotten dick off?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

You’re almost there, though. You’ve got three vans on offer that can take 6 passengers each, you silly oval office. Drive your car there too and you’re done. Maybe they’re hoping a local strip club will donate their booze bus for the trip or something? Maybe the local cops or one of the prisons have a riot bus laying around?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Pvt.Scott posted:

You’re almost there, though. You’ve got three vans on offer that can take 6 passengers each, you silly oval office. Drive your car there too and you’re done. Maybe they’re hoping a local strip club will donate their booze bus for the trip or something? Maybe the local cops or one of the prisons have a riot bus laying around?

NEXT

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Quote-Unquote posted:

laughing my rotten dick off?

Ram Dass you loving imbecile, you moron, you ignoramus

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ignore anus

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Well, I look forward to seeing that screen cap in the manslaughter court case.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Well, obviously you wash out your butt with fruit juice and tea leaves if you have appendicitis. They teach that kind of basic medicine poo poo on Dora the Explorer in two languages at the same time.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Enflamed Ram Dass

cnut
May 3, 2016

piled high

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

I have my doubts that one of those hippies could self diagnose an inflamed appendix

Should using a serrano enema anyway

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!
They don't have champagne where these people live? Ugh.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

I have my doubts that one of those hippies could self diagnose an inflamed appendix

Should using a serrano enema anyway

Well, if they’re actually curled up in pain, that sorta discomfort sounds about right for an appendix. The real solution is positive thinking and Atlantian power crystals.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

A wise philosopher once recommended putting the boogie in your butt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07P538K83iU

Festus The Fetus
Mar 8, 2010

Goddamn this is terrible, I literally had an appendectomy 11 hours ago. Fucker needs to go to a hospital or he might die.

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Festus The Fetus posted:

Goddamn this is terrible, I literally had an appendectomy 11 hours ago. Fucker needs to go to a hospital or he might die.

you can die if you shove things up your rear end do some research

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

I’m Charlie

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I’m the crazy ex roommate who had a really good reason for acting the way they did

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The roommate is the baby daddy

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

I think maybe this is a "oh gee golly, I most definitely surely did get Charloe presents yessiree, but goldarn it my confounded ex has them all, that's indeed why I don't have them now for sure, rip Christmas for Charlie I guess lol"

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Munchables posted:

I think maybe this is a "oh gee golly, I most definitely surely did get Charloe presents yessiree, but goldarn it my confounded ex has them all, that's indeed why I don't have them now for sure, rip Christmas for Charlie I guess lol"

Was thinking the same thing lol

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

That crazy person is definitely going to accuse her ex of throwing imaginary presents into the bin.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
I have never heard the term Globeheads and I loving love it.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

We’re all globeheads on the inside. Outside, too.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Cursed images thread is that way ----------->

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Pvt.Scott posted:

We’re all globeheads on the inside. Outside, too.

Not sure what you're talking about, my head is perfectly flat at the top. My brain is a flat disc, too.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Maybe this will make me sound like a really naive globehead but I thought all flat earthers were teens or jokesters

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Maybe this will make me sound like a really naive globehead but I thought all flat earthers were teens or jokesters

look into your heart and the truth will be revealed

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

I honestly can't tell if the flat-earther in my life is for true or not, because sometimes he brings it up in such ridiculous ways, but he's also a staunch anti-vaxxer and believes in psychics and whatnot, so I have little doubt left that I can give him the benefit of.

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Blue Train posted:

22 hour lickdown sounds p good imo

:chanpop: Especially involving handcuffs.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

As did I but apparently it's gaining traction because all evidence points to the world being flat if you ignore the "evidence" gathered by globehead scientists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
with whom I can learn from

• Locked thread