Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Martian posted:

Thanks for sending only the best as your new ambassador to the Netherlands, America! He is off to a great start and we all look forward to working with him.

https://twitter.com/trbrtc/status/943991312570822656

read the comments btw, p funny "defense" of the guy in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

Goa Tse-tung posted:

read the comments

no

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Man the term fake news has become such an easy signifier for duplicitous shits

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Rust Martialis posted:

Senate Leader to House Leader re: cutting Medicare, SS etc in 2018: haha no

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...m=.9e05b19dea42

Ryan is gonna cry himself to sleep tonight.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Lycus posted:

"We were so close to our *dream*, undying demonic spirit of Ayn Rand!" :smith:

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Lycus posted:

Poor little Paul Ryan tries so hard to burn the ladder he climbed.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
He should just resign now. What's the point of continuing if he can't destroy entitlements?

Bueno Papi
May 10, 2009

Lycus posted:

He should just resign now. What's the point of continuing if he can't destroy entitlements?

Caucus would probably implode. Which may have its benefits.

pkay
Jan 4, 2005
"You and your ilk just made me vote downticket R in the midterms."
- a black man (- a magachud)
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/authoritarianism-expert-russia-hacked-lindsey-grahams-personal-emails-so-trump-may-be-blackmailing-him/

Lol what if the Russians have kompromat on all of the RNC? I mean if that was the case alot of things start to make alot more sense. So they hack both parties and release one sides poo poo that is mostly nothing. Then they use the other party's stuff as kompromat. If they did this I have to tip my hat to them. O
Double tip if they had an inside guy dump the server ala Seth Rich

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

pkay posted:

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/authoritarianism-expert-russia-hacked-lindsey-grahams-personal-emails-so-trump-may-be-blackmailing-him/

Lol what if the Russians have kompromat on all of the RNC? I mean if that was the case alot of things start to make alot more sense. So they hack both parties and release one sides poo poo that is mostly nothing. Then they use the other party's stuff as kompromat. If they did this I have to tip my hat to them. O
Double tip if they had an inside guy dump the server ala Seth Rich

Nah man Graham played a few rounds off golf with the guy and now he can't stop slobbing his knob, as one does.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Ganson
Jul 13, 2007
I know where the electrical tape is!

Rust Martialis posted:

If they're not doing this or going round 3 on Obamacare... what exactly do they have? I mean they don't stand for anything except more money for rich people which they got with the tax hike and it's an election year.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Like corn on the cob?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Ganson posted:

If they're not doing this or going round 3 on Obamacare... what exactly do they have? I mean they don't stand for anything except more money for rich people which they got with the tax hike and it's an election year.

Being inneffective and blaming Democrats for it.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

...infrastructure week?

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Rust Martialis posted:

Aw, he just ruined Paul Ryan's Christmas.

Guess he'll just have to settle for watching children lose their health insurance instead. :smith:

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Fulchrum posted:

Being inneffective and blaming Democrats for it.

So basically we're going to see a lot of tweets from Trump demanding McConnell get rid of the filibuster, huh.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/s...D186%23lastpost

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
Aren’t they a non profit / PAC?

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

socialsecurity posted:

I already love their media more then ours, you can tell they aren't used to people straight lying to their face like that and ready to call them on their bs.

This is a good portion of news media outside of America where you just need to talk without knowing or remembering anything.

tumblr hype man
Jul 29, 2008

nice meltdown
Slippery Tilde

Lote posted:

Aren’t they a non profit / PAC?

Yes

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Race Realists posted:

would i get infracted if i said think its unfair Tiny Brontosaurus gets Perma'd while that loving moron just gets a slap on wrist in comparison? :smith:

no, but you should stop saying it regardless

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Martian posted:

Thanks for sending only the best as your new ambassador to the Netherlands, America! He is off to a great start and we all look forward to working with him.

https://twitter.com/trbrtc/status/943991312570822656

Just once, I'd like to see a reporter shove a phone in someones face and play the video of the exact thing they are denying they did and then see their response.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/943975930019577856?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

https://twitter.com/jbillinson/status/943977776331321344?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

Sinister_Beekeeper
Oct 20, 2012

$300 doesn't buy as many diapers as one might assume it would.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/943864121497473026?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

god, what a petty evil sack of poo poo. like how does anyone view this man as "good".

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Dapper_Swindler posted:

god, what a petty evil sack of poo poo. like how does anyone view this man as "good".

They also hate Muslims, Marxists and gay people.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

excerpt from article

quote:

A coalition of Muslim and Marxist-led groups won the Dec. 12, 2017, Alabama U.S. Senate election for Doug Jones.

The activists consisting of Muslims, Hispanics and mainly black Christians formed a group called the “Stand As One Coalition.” After the election, representatives from the groups bragged in a press conference about making 63,880 robocalls, making 8,776 direct phone calls, knocking on 10,180 doors, delivering 54,600 mailers and engaging in “faith based preaching” to over 7,000 people on behalf of candidate Doug Jones.

quote:

The real lesson is that the left is pouring big resources into registering hundreds of thousands of black and Latino voters in Southern states – especially North Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Texas and Arizona. They have already flipped Colorado and Virginia; if they can push over two or three more Southern dominoes, the Republicans will be in deep trouble.

If Alabama’s Muslim and Marxist communities had not rallied thousands of black, Latino and Muslim voters behind Doug Jones, President Trump would be sitting on a safer Senate majority today.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I'm Alabama's Muslim and Marxist communities

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Where do I join this clandestine and impossibly effective marxist cell defeating republicans in Alabama?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Data Graham posted:

I'm Alabama's Muslim and Marxist communities

As-Salam-u-Alaikum, Comrade.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Their view of what is "good" fairly Black and White, and little too literal.

R. Guyovich posted:

no, but you should stop saying it regardless

TB was done dirty.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Rust Martialis posted:

As-Salam-u-Alaikum, Comrade.

triggered somehow

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

Yes, yes, able to somehow coup it up for a state election, but also somehow not able to do the same for a national election

This makes sense to me because my brain is actually just week old hamburger meat

raverrn
Apr 5, 2005

Unidentified spacecraft inbound from delta line.

All Silpheed squadrons scramble now!

I'm...mad democrats campaigned?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Also kinda amused at how they're pinning the loss on certain communities getting out and voting, not fraud or buses full of illegals or whatever

Like they suspect, they know, that they're a minority, they just think they should rule anyway

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
Ah, yes, Roy Moore is upset that black people voted. I can't say I am surprised.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
"The only reason I lost the election is because more people who don't want to vote for me voted!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Reminder that Moore wanted to get rid of all amendments past the twelfth, basically making it so only white men could vote

• Locked thread