Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zipperelli. posted:

Yeah, rear end shots hurt.

Also, crabs huh? Bradford county - checks out.

:wrong:

I caught them banging a hippie chick at one of the Rainbow Gatherings in the Ocala National Forest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Crossposting from IOSM and TIMG'd because it's horrible:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Hey did I post this already?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYijueHrZto

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty
I think I burned out the scroll wheel on my mouse in that Horse Man image thread. Desktop Services is never gonna believe this poo poo.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Even of these very forums the topic often becomes this when cuphead is mentioned.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I’m the 95 likes

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

This one I'm not a fan of. The boots could have been a gift, or she could have bought them on sale or when she had money. But it's basically a "How dare poor people own anything but rags and a dirt floor?!" post.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Why.....why would you share this? I think I know why she said no.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

AUG Thread: lets murder it legally at an aborption clinic

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

What in the world is going on here?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

chitoryu12 posted:

This one I'm not a fan of. The boots could have been a gift, or she could have bought them on sale or when she had money. But it's basically a "How dare poor people own anything but rags and a dirt floor?!" post.

It doesn't bother me. Boots like that are a luxury purchase. Budget your money better.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Why.....why would you share this? I think I know why she said no.

I wonder if the two were even dating or if he set that up outside his friend's mom's house or something

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Randaconda posted:

It doesn't bother me. Boots like that are a luxury purchase. Budget your money better.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Shrapnig posted:

Industrial fire alarms are activated by heat, not smoke, and that isn't smoke anyway. It's a cloud of stupidity.

i set off the fire alarm at my office and evacuated 300 people to the street for 30 minutes after i accidentally sprayed it with mortein while chasing a fly.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

This is a solid burn.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Randaconda posted:

The point was that they may not have even purchased them, or purchased them when it was not a stretch of their budget. If you lose your job, are you supposed to immediately sell off anything that might be construed as a luxury purchase?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dienes posted:

The point was that they may not have even purchased them, or purchased them when it was not a stretch of their budget. If you lose your job, are you supposed to immediately sell off anything that might be construed as a luxury purchase?

If you're having problems eating, yes.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Randaconda posted:

If you're having problems eating, yes.

I've tried to type a post about five or six times and can't seem to express my thoughts the way I want so I'm just going to call you a dumbass and move on

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
As soon as I lost my job, the first thing I did was sell my tattoos.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Like, what's the actual limit for "I should stop selling my possessions because I'm poor"? Is it cutting off your AC and heat? Is it selling everything but one set of clothes? Is it cutting off your internet connection?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

chitoryu12 posted:

Like, what's the actual limit for "I should stop selling my possessions because I'm poor"? Is it cutting off your AC and heat? Is it selling everything but one set of clothes? Is it cutting off your internet connection?

if you can't see the difference between necessities and bitching about food when you have boots worth several hundred bucks, I can't help but feel you aren't arguing in a honest fashion.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

purple death ray posted:

I've tried to type a post about five or six times and can't seem to express my thoughts the way I want so I'm just going to call you a dumbass and move on

Selling stuff to pay rent is a time honored tradition amongst the desperately poor. Sounds like maybe you've never been to that point before.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

MAYBE SHE WAS GOING TO EAT THE SHOES LATER LIKE THIS FINE GENTLEMANS DID

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Randaconda posted:

:wrong:

I caught them banging a hippie chick at one of the Rainbow Gatherings in the Ocala National Forest.

Tsk tsk. You should have known better.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

text me a vag pic posted:

MAYBE SHE WAS GOING TO EAT THE SHOES LATER LIKE THIS FINE GENTLEMANS DID

Catouflage.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

purple death ray has a new favorite as of 16:22 on Dec 22, 2017

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Solice Kirsk posted:

Selling stuff to pay rent is a time honored tradition amongst the desperately poor. Sounds like maybe you've never been to that point before.

Img-thats-bait.gif

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Solice Kirsk posted:

Can confirm. Grew up hella poor, and have had to sell a bunch of poo poo to make rent several times in my adult life.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zipperelli. posted:

Tsk tsk. You should have known better.

I should have :negative:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Randaconda posted:

Can confirm. Grew up hella poor, and have had to sell a bunch of poo poo to make rent several times in my adult life.

:hfive:

lmao if you haven't sold plasma to pay bills but then immediately spent half of that money on food because selling plasma made you so hungry you felt ill

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Randaconda posted:

if you can't see the difference between necessities and bitching about food when you have boots worth several hundred bucks, I can't help but feel you aren't arguing in a honest fashion.

You greatly overestimate the value of used fetish boots. Especially since those could be knock-offs that are only $30-50 in brand new condition.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I've seen stuff like that gently used for 80 packs of ramen at the local thrift store.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Pretend I posted the Discworld “Boot Theory” as a retort. Good Lord.

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice

Hello to my new favorite pasta.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Pretend I posted the Discworld “Boot Theory” as a retort. Good Lord.

Yeah, this. I think about this every time I buy new shoes.

Also, it's getting almost physically painful to read about these 'I am very smart' jackasses.

My only hope is that natural selection works its magic and they are never parents. God knows we don't need yet another generation to verbally dismantle the rest of us plebs without even being mean.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Even assuming those are her boots and she isn't that poor, god forbid you use hyperbole to protest our lovely capitalist system.

lotta bougie swine in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
I have actual good boots, not lovely fetish vinyl ones, and would also like to kill the rich.

• Locked thread