Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
All of good eats was on YouTube for free back in the day.

That plus living with a person with a bit of formal training taught me so much about cooking in a year when I graduated college. I took in lovely spaghetti to the office potluck and six months later it was 100% homemade tiramisu because my boss's boss joked I should bring it in when I said "any requests for next month?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
I hope etherium crashes for good because I'm pretty sure it's mostly why nvidia 1070/80s are still constantly more expensive on Amazon than nvidia claimed at launch the msrp would be for non-founders editions.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I want Bitcoin to crash back down into the triple digits not only because it's awful and deserves to suffer but also to see the morons going "Well they were only worth $50 in 2012 so we're still ahead!"

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Half assing the half day before the holiday. Quarter assing?

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I'm glad that TFF is my dedicated anti-Bitcoin forum.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
Seeing star wars in a few, can't wait!

And this Jerusalem stuff keeps getting more childish.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Ehud posted:

what's the novel about

Sock puppets in hell.

I'm serious. I had an idea for a stupid short story and it kinda ballooned out of control and now it's sitting at about 120,000 words. It's technically finished and has been for years, but I lost interest in writing years ago. I brushed it off this past year and decided I wanted to finally just get edited and out the door. The long and short of it is that anything that you attribute of personality to is technically alive, and therefore also dies. Oh, and there is no heaven.

Other than a half dozen or so short stories here and there on the internet the only other thing I've gotten published is a semi-apocalyptic novella about a small town whose people are tragically addicted to jelly due to an unregulated food additive. Society breaks down and the only reliable way to get that additive is to kill someone and drink their blood.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I want Bitcoin to crash back down into the triple digits not only because it's awful and deserves to suffer but also to see the morons going "Well they were only worth $50 in 2012 so we're still ahead!"

If it crashes that far I would love to see a chart tracking market cap vs value of electricity used.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Quiet Feet posted:

Sock puppets in hell.

I'm serious. I had an idea for a stupid short story and it kinda ballooned out of control and now it's sitting at about 120,000 words. It's technically finished and has been for years, but I lost interest in writing years ago. I brushed it off this past year and decided I wanted to finally just get edited and out the door. The long and short of it is that anything that you attribute of personality to is technically alive, and therefore also dies. Oh, and there is no heaven.

Other than a half dozen or so short stories here and there on the internet the only other thing I've gotten published is a semi-apocalyptic novella about a small town whose people are tragically addicted to jelly due to an unregulated food additive. Society breaks down and the only reliable way to get that additive is to kill someone and drink their blood.

When do we get to read it

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Quiet Feet posted:

Sock puppets in hell.

*raises an eyebrow*

I'm intrigued.

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
lol

https://twitter.com/ProudMoolie/status/944047003557945345

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I'm cooking Xmas Day Dinner and I am so excited!

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Quiet Feet posted:

Sock puppets in hell.

I'd read that.

Watching Bright right now because I can't sleep and apparently hate myself. Not great thus far.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Neil Armbong posted:

Seeing star wars in a few, can't wait!

And this Jerusalem stuff keeps getting more childish.
Seriously. Nikki Haley is a kindergartener who won't invite you to her party because you called her a poop head. I hate her so much.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

life comes at you fast

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/944249435814617088

when you forgot your oral book report was due today

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I hate these goddamn people.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

buying all these tulip bulbs, nothing can go wrong

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Alaois posted:

buying all these tulip bulbs, nothing can go wrong

It's amazing how angry people get at that one

I... may have been torturing some former BTC-fan coworkers

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
how do i get a bit coin

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

a neat cape posted:

how do i get a bit coin

find a depressed moron on the verge of breakdown with a bunch and take some when they ragequit

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

a neat cape posted:

how do i get a bit coin

give me your american dollars and i will return some bit coins to you

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

https://twitter.com/spektred/status/944100647930011648

Ehud posted:

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/944249435814617088

when you forgot your oral book report was due today

It would be funny if he wasn't, you know, dooming millions of the nation's poorest

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
I am not doing a drat thing from home today and as a bonus I get to hang out with this dude who turns 3 today!

Happy birthday, Ollie!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Cernovich's doing an AMA:

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/944268555217981440

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I'm like 90% sure this is a company holiday today and haven't VPNed in to check, fingers crossed

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I got tipped $20 by a member and I lost it. :(

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Gotta cherish these small victories. :unsmith:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

pubic works project posted:

I got tipped $20 by a member and I lost it. :(

One time when my wife was a waitress she lost her uhhh waitress book? Whatever you call it. And the $200 in tips that were inside of it

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

fsif posted:

Gotta cherish these small victories. :unsmith:

Feels like a big one because normally Reddit is the place the nutters come out of the woodwork.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
lmao that therno ama rules

Edit:

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/944275476058722304

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

He's married? Good god.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
He's even getting dunked on by the mods :laffo:

https://twitter.com/keddren/status/944271551880486913

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'm telling my friends and family to return all my gifts, this cerno ama is everything I wanted for christmas

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
HAHAHAHAH

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Headed to Nashville for the weekend. Any foods/places I should check out?

Go titans

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Nashville owns, you really can't go wrong anywhere! Have fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I haven't been to Nashville but the KFC Nashville wings are alright so I bet you'll have a good time

• Locked thread