Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Rhonne posted:

I hope Todoroki puts all the child care lessons he learned from his parents to good use here.

:tif:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Rhonne posted:

I hope Todoroki puts all the child care lessons he learned from his parents to good use here.
Scalding them with boiling water?

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
GANG ORCA IS BACK!!!

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Also this poor lady

:ohdear:
I hope she takes an R&R day. (And I hope they cut to her relaxing in a panel or two!)

don't worry, she'll get a cover arc in like 6 years

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I missed gang orca and wind guy

the resolution to camie is kinda weak but not particularly surprised I guess

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Rhonne posted:

Would it be too cliche if one of the kids turned out to be quirkless and Bakugou had to deal with that?

my money's on the kid who called him out being quirkless

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

also lol we didn't need to explore WOW I GUESS CAMIE DIED cmon dude

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
i cant wait for camie to dab

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I never thought camie died but they kinda just wave the whole thing off in like 3 panels. it's a little abrupt

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Countblanc posted:

i cant wait for camie to dab

Unironically same

Hentai Tentacle Demon
Apr 12, 2002

Spacy Spicy Love
I probably missed this chapter somehow but why does literally everyone recognize all might in his non-muscle form now when it was a huge secret earlier on?

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Hentai Tentacle Demon posted:

I probably missed this chapter somehow but why does literally everyone recognize all might in his non-muscle form now when it was a huge secret earlier on?

The battle with AfO was publicly broadcast, and then he had a press conference formally retiring.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Manatee Cannon posted:

I never thought camie died but they kinda just wave the whole thing off in like 3 panels. it's a little abrupt

that was at fabricated not you, my bad

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

This is your cue to re-read the Kamino arc

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
I loved how all the kids went "Oh hey, it's Endeavor whats he do--OH poo poo IT'S ALL MIGHT, hey All Might!"

That man will always be number 2. :allears:

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

Countblanc posted:

don't worry, she'll get a cover arc in like 6 years

Or she'll appear in Vigilantes and be related to Pop Step in some way.

Either'll do just fine.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

How did you miss the best chapters in the series

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Terper posted:

This is your cue to re-read the Kamino arc

God, I can't wait for the anime to hit that part. :allears:

All Might vs All For One is going to be so good!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDAjKQpfISI&t=192s

Hentai Tentacle Demon
Apr 12, 2002

Spacy Spicy Love

PMush Perfect posted:

How did you miss the best chapters in the series

Probably by reading it blackout drunk

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Five Dick Hand Crusher is a great hero

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

Grouchio posted:

Scalding them with boiling water?

:thejoke:

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Agronox posted:

Five Dick Hand Crusher is a great hero

Horikoshi really is a westaboo if he's making references to Johnny Two Dicks or Johnny Three Dicks.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Probably by reading it blackout drunk

You should re-read it, the All For One fight and aftermath own hard

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I think my favourite page is the last one.

Endeavor admitting that he can see the system failing, and can't keep up, sits beside All Might and asks "What is the symbol of peace?" Does he think if he has the answer, he'd be number 1? Or is he setting aside that competition now that it doesn't matter and wants to work towards making things better?

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
for some reason the two panels with the kid pretending to be way too cool and bakugo screaming what the gently caress is with him made me laugh for like a minute straight

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
It is interesting that Endeavor doesn't have his head so far up his rear end that he can't see the system beginning to fail. I could have just as easily seen the story showing an Endeavor in denial that things were falling apart. Instead, he can actually put aside his petty rivalry and kinda sorta ask for help. Problem is everything Toshidori did was intuitive. He can't teach Endeavor to be the symbol of piece any better than he can teach Deku to be his successor.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Blockhouse posted:

for some reason the two panels with the kid pretending to be way too cool and bakugo screaming what the gently caress is with him made me laugh for like a minute straight

This was extremely good yes.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
A big part of this series is egomaniacs and assholes reflecting on their failings and growing from it. It happened to bakugo, shiragaki and now endeavour.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

rumble in the bunghole posted:

A big part of this series is egomaniacs and assholes reflecting on their failings and growing from it. It happened to bakugo, shiragaki and now endeavour.

Shiragaki kind of took the wrong lesson from it, so we'll see how things shake out with Endeavor.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Rhonne posted:

Shiragaki kind of took the wrong lesson from it, so we'll see how things shake out with Endeavor.

Well Shigaraki is devoted to being evil so not too surprising there.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Shigaraki learnt about the importance of friendship and teamwork and he has took this lesson to heart and used it to become a far more effective evil leader and villain.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
I think it's pretty funny that Endeavor is wracking his brain about what the Symbol of Peace is while sitting in the bleachers watching a test where students have to figure out how to make people like and trust them.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Kanos posted:

I think it's pretty funny that Endeavor is wracking his brain about what the Symbol of Peace is while sitting in the bleachers watching a test where students have to figure out how to make people like and trust them.

"I don't get it, I keep burning criminals half to death and people still don't like me, what else do I have to do!?"

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

If Stain is any indication, stop punking out in the middle.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

PMush Perfect posted:

If Stain is any indication, stop punking out in the middle.

Vigilantes reveals the Stain actually got those scars from Knuckleduster, nor Endeavor.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Silver2195 posted:

Vigilantes reveals the Stain actually got those scars from Knuckleduster, nor Endeavor.
Whoosh.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
This chapter was just packed with fun and with that in mind, I like that it turned out that Camie was fine. However, I am really curious to see what the official translation of Camie's dialogue looks like.

And yes, I want to see that dork dab.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
https://twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/945074365129003010?s=09