Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epsilon Moonshade
Nov 22, 2016

Not an excellent host.

Shadowlyger posted:

What does your heart tell you?

Not to even look for it, because it definitely exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
If you think Fallout 4 with mods in VR is going to be scary, consider what'll happen when the Vive Knuckle Controllers get released.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Neddy Seagoon posted:

If you think Fallout 4 with mods in VR is going to be scary, consider what'll happen when the Vive Knuckle Controllers get released.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x36ge2W7QOs

Akoogly Eyes
Apr 27, 2010

cheesy anime pizza undresses you with pepperoni eyes

Discendo Vox posted:

Thread, is there a sexy dogmeat mod?

Hope you like your dog companions E X T R A T H I C C:
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25326

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Discendo Vox posted:

Computer, load up celery man.

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(

jizzy sillage posted:

Computer, load up celery man.

Paul Rudd in Skyrim when

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Discendo Vox posted:

Well, there *is* one that sets Dogmeat as a beddable companion, so you can get the Lover's Embrace buff...

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16611/

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Zamboni Apocalypse posted:

Well, there *is* one that sets Dogmeat as a beddable companion, so you can get the Lover's Embrace buff...

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16611/

quote:

Makes Dogmeat Female (because in Fallout 3 it was a she, or else how would he have puppies >:(

Why in the world would it be the same dog, what kind of justification is that. just say you want to gently caress the dog, at least be honest with yourself

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

CJacobs posted:

Why in the world would it be the same dog, what kind of justification is that. just say you want to gently caress the dog, at least be honest with yourself

Now Dogmeat I can get into!

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
Would it be possible to generate a Nude Dogmeat?

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

CJacobs posted:

just say you want to gently caress the dog, at least be honest with yourself

Ok here's the new thread title

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Wamdoodle posted:

Ok here's the new thread title

:discourse:

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

It was meant to be.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

The Awful/Awesome Mods Thread: To thine own self be true

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

quote:

Makes Dogmeat Female (because in Fallout 3 it was a she, or else how would he have puppies >:(
is this person aware that two dogs are involved in making puppies

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Taciturn Tactician posted:

Naw dude they divide down the middle like giant pettable amoebas.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
That was pretty much true of Dogmeat in Fallout 3 because if it did die it'd just respawn back where you found it after some time, completely identical in every way except for the name. Somewhere there's a Dogmeat cloning factory where the dog from Mad Max provided the genome and it just cell divides into a new one whenever there's a new Fallout game.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

CJacobs posted:

That was pretty much true of Dogmeat in Fallout 3 because if it did die it'd just respawn back where you found it after some time, completely identical in every way except for the name.

And he wouldn't trust you anymore. His breathing would be heavy, and he would stare at the sun.

Unblinking.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

CJacobs posted:

That was pretty much true of Dogmeat in Fallout 3 because if it did die it'd just respawn back where you found it after some time, completely identical in every way except for the name. Somewhere there's a Dogmeat cloning factory where the dog from Mad Max provided the genome and it just cell divides into a new one whenever there's a new Fallout game.

That was a perk (Puppies!) from one of the DLC expansions, it wasn't in the base game.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Neddy Seagoon posted:

That was a perk (Puppies!) from one of the DLC expansions, it wasn't in the base game.

A necessary perk imo

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Doc Hawkins posted:

And he wouldn't trust you anymore. His breathing would be heavy, and he would stare at the sun.

Unblinking.

Sometimes, dead is better.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Sometimes, dead is better.

Yeah well maybe I want man's best friend forever.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Man's most tortured soul best friend

Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

It must be fate that has brought us together after all these years.

CJacobs posted:

A necessary perk imo

Good luck making use of it though since that same DLC made Dogmeat drat near invincible.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Taciturn Tactician posted:

If this thread is any indication, modders know very little about procreation in general.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Doc Hawkins posted:

Unblinking.

Are you loving kidding me?!

Guavatin
Mar 30, 2017

I think my tongues trying to kill me

CommissarMega posted:

Is there such a thing as a good companion mod? The only one that comes to mind is Willow from NV, and even then it was only because she follows you everywhere, so you can bring your favourite weapons and armour into the Dead Money and Honest Hearts DLC areas.

Inigo is the best companion mod for skyrim. So many interactions with vanilla content and a non-cringy VA (for once).

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

No, the best Skyrim companion mod is Brhuce Hammar: Legacy.

Or Bob Ross.

I really think that 90% of the companion and quest mods for New Vegas suck simply because the New VEgas baseline is so high quality mods simply can't compete.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
nthing that Inigo is drat good.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Uh how many companions can you have at once? Cause I am starting to want to play Skyrim with Inigo and Brhuce as my companions and maybe actually finish the plot.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

I used EFF and had them both with a little fuckery.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Depending on your mods, you can have as many companions as your system can handle

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

RIP the Mockaward catagory for the Cacoawards. It's sad to see you go but at least you lasted longer than the Worst Wad category.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

That makes me a little sad because I was a fan of jokey comedy WADs. Now I won't be told what the best one of the year is!

Midig
Apr 6, 2016

Some youtuber made a video and modlist using ModDrop. Modders are going to be pissed and start hiding/deleting their files. Better download anything you want now.

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/7lk9y9/elianora_just_announced_on_facebook_she_will_hide/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ_28R9yZys&t=5s

All of that said. The guy behind ModDrop is a known content thief who was banned from Nexus due to repeated offenses. Moddrop does not have any rules as to who or what is uploaded there.

Midig fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Dec 23, 2017

Orv
May 4, 2011
Oh good, we haven't had any modders being hyperbolic babies in a while. Buckle up motherfuckers.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I can understand how someone who puts in hundreds of hours worth of time and effort into modding wouldn't be happy about their mods being rehosted on a platform like ModDrop without permission or credit, because not only are they not going to get any kind of interaction with those users, the mods are also probably going to be massively broken when distributed through it.

Midig
Apr 6, 2016

I am checking out ESO core mod list and it has open cities.... Gonna be gud to see people having all sorts of issues.

EDIT:

The pack has KS Hairdos. Staph.

Midig fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Dec 23, 2017

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Midig posted:

I am checking out ESO core mod list and it has open cities.... Gonna be gud to see people having all sorts of issues.

I hope it's the version that has all the nonsense oblivion gates in it, just to make things even more confusing for end users who don't have access to readmes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midig
Apr 6, 2016

aniviron posted:

I hope it's the version that has all the nonsense oblivion gates in it, just to make things even more confusing for end users who don't have access to readmes.

Why that is not turned off by default is beyond me. Even the best mod authors can really let their bias turn into scope creeping.