Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Ernie Adams is the guy who figures all that poo poo out

I love the 'ernie says" bits in the running game thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/clownejd/status/944315430109368320

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

got any sevens posted:

I love the 'ernie says" bits in the running game thread

Forever_peace is a forums treasure

Edit: I would like to claim official Forever_peace understudy status for predicting that Dion Lewis was going to be the New England feature back this year

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Perhaps it's a not a good thing that the jaguars might be good

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Steelers got Dallas on a fake spike last year https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wLeBCTH6tQ

The defense then immediately gave up a long TD run by Elliot.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Miss Lonelyhearts posted:

Steelers got Dallas on a fake spike last year https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wLeBCTH6tQ

The defense then immediately gave up a long TD run by Elliot.

Throwing to the outside where only AB has a chance to catch it - good play.

Throwing it 5yards into a mass of humanity in the middle of the field - a bad play.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Its cool that now that the Seahawks are bad another fan base steps right up to fill the void on the list of most hated

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He got corncobbed by Bort and called him trash so Jags fans sent him trash cans.

He deserved it. :colbert:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Run trick plays on the Cowboys, is what I'm learning today.

Masterclass coach, Jason Garrett.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Randaconda posted:

He got corncobbed by Bort and called him trash so Jags fans sent him trash cans.

He deserved it. :colbert:

Jags fans did the funny therefore correct thing but c'mon. Clowney pulled out some superb PR jujitsu on this one.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Jags fans did the funny therefore correct thing but c'mon. Clowney pulled out some superb PR jujitsu on this one.

He did! Being a good sport about it, plus the donations both own.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

What am I missing in Clowney's thought process here? Why did trash cans inspire him to load trucks up with toys?

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

fsif posted:

What am I missing in Clowney's thought process here? Why did trash cans inspire him to load trucks up with toys?

“Kids are trash.”

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

fsif posted:

“Hey, I need a tax writeoff. Hey, it’s near Christmas. Hey, Houston is going through some poo poo right now. Thanks for the idea, Watt”

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

latinotwink1997 posted:

“Kids are trash.”

lol

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Diqnol posted:

“Hey, I need a tax writeoff. Hey, it’s near Christmas. Hey, Houston is going through some poo poo right now. Thanks for the idea, Watt”

Kids are not a 503c charity, no tax write off. If he has a good tax accountant though they funneled it trough some charity.

I.E. Kids are trash.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Shinjobi posted:

Run trick plays on the Cowboys, is what I'm learning today.

Masterclass coach, Jason Garrett.

Not even that, just do anything remotely unexpected and he can't cope.

Also if he loses a single good player the team shits itself for several games at least. Smith got hurt and they gave up 12 sacks in 2 games because a) they have no depth and b) they left their scrub backup on an island as if he waa as good aa Smith.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
This is Johnny Unitas of the Baltimore Colts. Lets go you Colts!

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

GaussianCopula posted:

Throwing to the outside where only AB has a chance to catch it - good play.

Throwing it 5yards into a mass of humanity in the middle of the field - a bad play.

Really appreciate the Patriots' fan perspective here. Great insight

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Really appreciate the Patriots' fan perspective here. Great insight

It seems like a random Patriots fan has a better understanding of the game of football than the Steelers starting QB.

Kinda funny.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

GaussianCopula posted:

It seems like a random Patriots fan has a better understanding of the game of football than the Steelers starting QB.

Kinda funny.

Maybe you should follow your dreams so no one has to read your posts.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Maybe you should follow your dreams so no one has to read your posts.

Enough salt to bankrupt morton's, right here.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

The_Raven posted:

His father Mosi.

This would have fit well in Cleveland or Cincinnati. Lotta fat people in those two towns.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

GaussianCopula posted:

Kinda funny.

Here's where I'd say this thread should be gassed, but then I remember you'd agree with that and more

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Naturally Selected posted:

It's true. Im salty that know-it-all Pats posters get to make smug de facto posts re-writing the narrative of a game the Patriots literally needed a gift call from officiating to win. This salt is unnatural or something

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
Oh god no he's gonna hit the 7 day mark... how much more powerful can he get...

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

It's true. Im salty that know-it-all Pats posters get to make smug de facto posts re-writing the narrative of a game the Patriots literally needed a gift call from officiating to win. This salt is unnatural or something

I'm not sure which call you are referring to, but I assume it's the correct application of the catch rule at the end of the game. Maybe your team and coaching staff could spend less time on Snapface and more time teaching and learning good fundamentals, so that they knew that you should not extend and slam the ball on the ground when making a diving catch.

I for one am glad that every Touchdown is automatically reviewed because otherwise the Steelers might have gotten an undeserved win.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
The more you piss and moan, the more the insufferable Pats fans win, you know.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

GaussianCopula posted:

I'm not sure which call you are referring to, but I assume it's the correct application of the catch rule at the end of the game. Maybe your team and coaching staff could spend less time on Snapface and more time teaching and learning good fundamentals, so that they knew that you should not extend and slam the ball on the ground when making a diving catch.

I for one am glad that every Touchdown is automatically reviewed because otherwise the Steelers might have gotten an undeserved win.

Look on the bright side, at least the Patriots won't win the superbowl this season!

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

sean10mm posted:

You repeat yourself

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
New chart party. Frankly I expected worse.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

sean10mm posted:

insufferable Pats fans win

nah

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

sean10mm posted:

Is that so? Seems to me like y'all are so insecure that there's a string of you hopping into the thread to back a literal nazi lol

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
That Nazi has been on my ignore list for over a year so I claim moral superiority.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I dunno, toothless Twitter Nazi vs rapist QB who doesn't understand clock management is a tough call

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I dunno, toothless Twitter Nazi vs rapist QB who doesn't understand clock management is a tough call

#winning

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Naturally Selected posted:

So it’s a schtick right

He’s an actual Nazi FYI so nice alignment!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GaussianCopula posted:

:randpop:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

That Nazi has been on my ignore list for over a year so I claim moral superiority.

I don't even use an ignore list. :colbert: get on my level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Randaconda posted:

I don't even use an ignore list. :colbert: get on my level

I try not to ignore anybody, if only because I like watching retards try to asspull reasons for how that was totally a legit victory for the Patriots and not a giftwrapped screwjob from New York.

• Locked thread