Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9989123

quote:

Ministeriö katsoo, että ruoka-avun tapaisesta köyhäinavusta olisi päästävä hyvinvointivaltiossa eroon. Yksi hallituksen kärkihankkeista keskittyykin hyvinvoinnin edistämiseen ja eriarvoisuuden kaventamiseen.

Ruoka-apua tarvitsevien määräähän varmasti saadaan vähemmäksi työttömyystukia leikkaamalla, koulutusmäärärahoja pienentämällä ja syytämällä verorahoja hallituksen jäsenten kavereiden veroparatiisitileille.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
Toisaalta se ruoka-apu syydettiin myös hallituksen jäsenen kavereiden veroparatiisitileille. Viime vuonna taidettiin jotain roposia heittää jollekkin köyhiä ruokkivalle järjestölle myös kun siitä nousi vähän haloo.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Darkest Auer posted:

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9989123

Ruoka-apua tarvitsevien määräähän varmasti saadaan vähemmäksi työttömyystukia leikkaamalla, koulutusmäärärahoja pienentämällä ja syytämällä verorahoja hallituksen jäsenten kavereiden veroparatiisitileille.

Ja ehdottomasti auttaa kun nostetaan hoidon ja lääkkeiden omavastuita kaikille, mutta eritoten vammaisille jotka eivät enään saa niihin edes valtion apua.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

quote:

Niikon mukaan perussuomalaiset, keskusta ja kokoomus sopivat hallitustaipaleen alussa auttavansa köyhimpiä ohjaamalla rahaa ruoka-aputyöhön.

When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
In other news, I gave in to a self-destructive impulse and tested the new Taco Bell in downtown Helsinki. The smallish EUR 5.90 burrito was filled with mostly unappetizing slop and drenched in sour cream, but at least the food was edible unlike in the American version.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Darkest Auer posted:

endlessmonotony posted:

Ja ehdottomasti auttaa kun nostetaan hoidon ja lääkkeiden omavastuita kaikille, mutta eritoten vammaisille jotka eivät enään saa niihin edes valtion apua.

No kato tämä säästää loppupeleissä rahaa koska köyhät kuolevat pois paljon nopeammin.
:koksay:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Cerebral Bore posted:

No kato tämä säästää loppupeleissä rahaa koska köyhät kuolevat pois paljon nopeammin.
:koksay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voCb8en4uCI

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Herman Merman posted:

In other news, I gave in to a self-destructive impulse and tested the new Taco Bell in downtown Helsinki. The smallish EUR 5.90 burrito was filled with mostly unappetizing slop and drenched in sour cream, but at least the food was edible unlike in the American version.

Jesus Taco Bell is here now too?! Goddamn America, like this poo poo-gened nation doesn't have enough cardiovascular disease, stop trying to import heart attacks!

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Get a crunchwrap my dude. Welcome to the future.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Making a nice burrito yourself is cheap af and also pretty much the easiest cooking skill there is in our modern times, so I don't really see the appeal of Taco Bell, unless you've got money to burn and for some reason feel compelled to do so on mediocre texmex.

DeadlyHalibut
May 31, 2008

Cerebral Bore posted:

Making a nice burrito yourself is cheap af and also pretty much the easiest cooking skill there is in our modern times, so I don't really see the appeal of Taco Bell, unless you've got money to burn and for some reason feel compelled to do so on mediocre texmex.

It's fast food, so it's not really competing with homecooked food. I take any options to the same old hesburger/kotipizza that you get in every shopping centre.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Helkkarin EUvostonatsit ovat vaihtaneet joulukinkkukeskustelun johonkin burritopaskaan. Varmasti äänestän Väyrystä, saatana!!

Hyvää joulua kaikille ja free Ligur.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

DeadlyHalibut posted:

It's fast food, so it's not really competing with homecooked food. I take any options to the same old hesburger/kotipizza that you get in every shopping centre.

The place is literally in the middle of Helsinki. It's not like you're out of options here.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cerebral Bore posted:

The place is literally in the middle of Helsinki. It's not like you're out of options here.

I went to Fafa's for the first and last time and Helsinki and it's the first time I've ever thought "oh wow this isn't even cooked badly it just tastes loving horrible" at any restaurant. More like Paha's.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Fafa's always has the problem of the fillings not being mixed up properly. Would be a lot tastier if you didn't get a bite of dry falafel followed by a bite of hummus followed by a bite of feta.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

bloom posted:

Fafa's always has the problem of the fillings not being mixed up properly. Would be a lot tastier if you didn't get a bite of dry falafel followed by a bite of hummus followed by a bite of feta.

I ate it and then went to Burger King. The improvement in taste was massive.

Obfuscation
Jan 1, 2008
Good luck to you, I know you believe in hell

Jerry Cotton posted:

Menin joskus kaverin kanssa kännissä yöllä Burger Kingiin ja seistiin jonossa monta minuuttia ennenku siihen tuli joku työntekijä joka sano että ne on suljettu nyt. En on sen jälkeen käyny, hyvää joulua kaikille

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Obfuscation posted:

Menin joskus kaverin kanssa kännissä yöllä Burger Kingiin ja seistiin jonossa monta minuuttia ennenku siihen tuli joku työntekijä joka sano että ne on suljettu nyt. En on sen jälkeen käyny, hyvää joulua kaikille

Eikä se edes ollu suljettu hähähähähäähähähä.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Jerry Cotton posted:

It's not been that bad in my experience. Been a long time though and it's got a lot more locations so idk.

I have never eaten in BK and will not until Väyrynen is crowned as the one true burgerikuningas of Finland.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
Merry Christmas and/or other holiday to everyone and peace on earth. Maybe nice things will happen in 2018.

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

MY HUSBAND'S PARSE IS BETTER THAN YOURS
Finland needs a KFC

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Krabboss posted:

Finland needs a KFC

Can't really argue with that.

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Ah yes, I believe this is a depiction of a turkulainen attacking a laplander, circa 900 CE.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

brakeless posted:

Ah yes, I believe this is a depiction of a turkulainen attacking a laplander, circa 900 CE.

It's me, trying to appropriate some culture.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Finlsnd is in general lacking in fried chicken. Maybe Paavo will fix this.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
I hear Tampere was in the grips of a fried chicken restaurant craze at one point, maybe you should move there.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Chicken, but at what cost?

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
If you love chicken so much, why don't you gender neutral marry it.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Free Market Mambo posted:

Finlsnd is in general lacking in fried chicken. Maybe Paavo will fix this.

Paavo will ban all foodstuffs that have any kind of flavour because they're unpatriotic.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Cerebral Bore posted:

Paavo will ban all foodstuffs that have any kind of flavour because they're unpatriotic.

Get your kepu party card now so you can flash it to buy flavorful corruption foods.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Hyvää joulua goonit, juokaa viinaa ja kännipostailkaa a la pimeäryömijä plz

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

I was required to attend a service where people sang carols and prayed to the crusader god. I feel dirty.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

hyvä että kävit osoittamassa uskollisuutta paavolle

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Nenonen posted:

I was required to attend a service where people sang carols and prayed to the crusader god. I feel dirty.

Turkulainen spotattu

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"gently caress those dirty pavists." - Martin Luther

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Nenonen posted:

Lol just lol if you're not an early adopter of the White Christ, keep sucking up to Tengri you fool

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Today I'm hung over and must go the cemetery and a family feast when really I just wanna drink a beer and go back to sleep, and tomorrow there is work. Thanks Jesus. :bahgawd:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Darkest Auer posted:

Turkulainen spotattu

Reported to mods!

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
The New York Times attacks Santa with lies, libel and straight out propaganda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Rexroom posted:

The New York Times attacks Santa with lies, libel and straight out propaganda.

Nobody tell Paavo that Xi Jinping became president only after meeting Joulupukki in Rollo.