Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Holiday stop 1: Bojangles breakfast with father in law

I'm gonna get so far over the next few days lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Intruder posted:

It's like a fanfic of Hellboy. It was fun but bad. But Landis is a pos and especially so if the allegation is true

Its biggest problem is probably how it tries to make a connection between racial stereotypes of the real world vs orcs/elfs except it has them as true. Orcs are with the exception of the main cop character brutish thugs dressed in stereotypically black thug clothes, elves are barely shown but are ivory white, smart, rich, etc

The way it tries to humanize the main orc character is "Well he's one of the good ones" which is just... jeez

what are you talking about, Max Landis has an amazing grasp on The Black Community

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2137

(he wrote this about his Tupac fanraps)

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

How does one get 15k in alimony per month?

Asking for a friend

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Spoeank posted:

Final update on wife's multiple 1MM house, living on alimony aunt.

After calling her children, niece and nephew fragile entitled snowflakes she went on an over a minute-long rant about losing her roomba and how it never sucks anything up if it really needs it and instead goes in random patterns.

She got me a clearance rack 49er shirt (she went out of her way to say it was) and kinders bbq sauce for xmas. I'd made no previous indication towards bbq or even kinders as a brand.

its not bad bbq sauce. i throw a tablespooon of cider vinegar in it and brush it on my ribs

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Grittybeard posted:

I got a cheap(ish) used roomba a couple of years ago and I love my retarded little robot vacuum. I have also lost mine briefly under beds and such, but I find it endearing personally. The little thing is just doing its damndest to clean where it can.

I pulled a Roomba out of my neighbor's trash and spent $100 or so on replacement parts to get it to run again and it owns. My dog sheds like a maniac and my wife has a dust allergy so it's been a godsend for mitigating both of those issues.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I am gonna watch bright now

edit: wait

this is directed by David Ayers?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Asking for a friend
Should have asked Cerno during his ama yesterday

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Asking for a friend

Her ex-husband makes like 10 million a year doing tech law stuff iirc.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
So much winning folks you'll be tired of winning

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/944612596237389824

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
My man's a walking youtube comment

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/944615085867139072

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I saw my cat was constipated last night, and is crying a lot. I'm taking him to the vet today, I hope the little dude is okay :(

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

All that's missing for youtube comment bingo is denying the Holocaust I think.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I am with BlindSite

Bright owns

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Love being ashamed of my country’s govt literally every day. By and large I don’t know that I have the capacity for violence but Stephen Miller makes me wonder.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

BlindSite posted:

I kinda wanna watch end of watch again after watching bright.

Best cop movie of all time right there.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

seiferguy posted:

I saw my cat was constipated last night, and is crying a lot. I'm taking him to the vet today, I hope the little dude is okay :(

uh oh!

I hope your cat is OK seiferguy

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Is Destiny 2 worth it for someone who never played Destiny 1 but likes first person shooters and has rpg addiction tendencies

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Blitz7x posted:

Is Destiny 2 worth it for someone who never played Destiny 1 but likes first person shooters and has rpg addiction tendencies

It is fun. Moreso with friends.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Leperflesh posted:

uh oh!

I hope your cat is OK seiferguy

I'm at the vet now. It was unusually easy to get him into the carrier...

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

seiferguy posted:

Hope your cat is okay. It especially sucks when stuff like that happens around holidays :smith:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

seiferguy posted:

I'm at the vet now. It was unusually easy to get him into the carrier...

Cats not gonna be pleased with you when you gotta stick something up his butt :(

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Hey guys just checking, but in a debate on whether it's justified to literally murder a person who voted Republican am I the crazy one who thinks that that's going a tad bit too far? Because I'm being made out to be the crazy one.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Bay Area trip report day 1: gently caress is SF hilly.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Hey guys just checking, but in a debate on whether it's justified to literally murder a person who voted Republican am I the crazy one who thinks that that's going a tad bit too far? Because I'm being made out to be the crazy one.

is it like a single murder or more of a "put em all against the wall" situation

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

This depends

Who’d you vote for

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

They're allowed to secretly desire the death of Republican voters, but saying it out loud is poor political strategy. And poor political strategy is the Left's biggest problem.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Hell, same

https://twitter.com/_youngkingdave/status/944448272831148032

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

It’s D&D, if you’re in there to begin with it’s a poor sign for your mental health, content of the conversation is largely irrelevant to that point.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Blitz7x posted:

Hell yes.

And if you have an XBone, I'll play with you.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Bright is fun. Only broken brained dummies won’t like it.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
My cat is super sick. Turns out its a urinary issue and not constipation. He's been dry heaving at the vet :( I'll probably have to leave him overnight so he can get the blockage cleared and get an IV drip.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

seiferguy posted:

My cat is super sick. Turns out its a urinary issue and not constipation. He's been dry heaving at the vet :( I'll probably have to leave him overnight so he can get the blockage cleared and get an IV drip.

That's pretty treatable i think, your cat has a good shot at pulling through unless your vet says otherwise.

There's gonna be some bills, though, and you are gonna have to put him on a special diet going forward.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Please don't doxx me

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

seiferguy posted:

Poor kitteh...hope he feels better soon

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Leperflesh posted:

That's pretty treatable i think, your cat has a good shot at pulling through unless your vet says otherwise.

There's gonna be some bills, though, and you are gonna have to put him on a special diet going forward.

Yeah I'm worried about the bill... changing his diet wouldn't be a problem except I have two cats that share food.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Gonna see the Diaster Artist today

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

seiferguy posted:

Yeah I'm worried about the bill... changing his diet wouldn't be a problem except I have two cats that share food.

One of my cats is on a restricted diet for weight and another has to eat prescription food. We feed them twice a day, measured amounts, each of those cats shut in a bedroom. Bought a couple catboxes with handles on them so I can stick the box in there with them temporarily and then take it back out after they're done eating so I don't have a catbox in a bedroom.

It's doable for me because I work from home, but even if you have a commute you can probably swing a morning/evening twice daily food routine.

The alternative is to just have both of your cats eat the expensive urinary tract treatment food. Unlike our fat cat who is on a diet, you may not have to restrict portion sizes so that could work for you if it's too much of a hassle to separate them at mealtimes.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Hot Diggity! posted:

Gonna see the Diaster Artist today

I hear its good but I am just so skeptical

Like, how biting of a satire can you make when the dude is still alive and has a cameo? Like, I want the movie to really explore what kind of guy Tommy Wiseau is and I feel like they would inevitably have to pull punches to get his blessing.

Like, Ed Wood for example

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Left my cat at the vet. I think he will be alright long term. I'm still worried about him though...

Gonna take my mind off things by posting engaging memes:

• Locked thread