Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applesnots

MERRY YOBMAS

I just noticed that someone over here gifted me an AV! Thank you so much mysterious benefactor! Yay! Merry Yobmas!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

:peanut:

ty manifisto

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

That's a pretty great av for you too

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Applesnots

MERRY YOBMAS

Its wonderful! I love it! Thank you all again!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Applesnots posted:

I just noticed that someone over here gifted me an AV! Thank you so much mysterious benefactor! Yay! Merry Yobmas!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Splatmaster posted:

The other hand was made out of cheese and melted on a really hot day

i bet he was glad cuz his friends finally quit makin hand & cheese sandwich joeks

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

good morning, byob, and for christmas i got one cracked tooth. yob bless us every one, and i hope there's an e-dentist open today because whoa nelly i would like some drugs.

eta: also don't eat grapenuts, fam

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

hamjobs posted:

good morning, byob, and for christmas i got one cracked tooth. yob bless us every one, and i hope there's an e-dentist open today because whoa nelly i would like some drugs.

eta: also don't eat grapenuts, fam

If you can get some clove oil to put on it or anbesol it'll make life a lot easier in the meantime

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Splatmaster posted:

If you can get some clove oil to put on it or anbesol it'll make life a lot easier in the meantime

clove oil on a cotton ball engaged. it doesn't hurt so much as i'm worried about potential pulpitis, but i'm crossing fingers for at least an exam on tuesday.

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!

cda posted:

I appreciate your posting. Every time I read one of your posts it puts me in a more BYOB mood

:monar:

Christmas has taken an exciting turn, and now we might be flying in airplanes on Christmas day. Just like Santy Clause!
Also found these golden holiday coffee beans:

hamjobs posted:

clove oil on a cotton ball engaged. it doesn't hurt so much as i'm worried about potential pulpitis, but i'm crossing fingers for at least an exam on tuesday.

Best of toothluck hamjobs!

City of Glompton

wow! cute dogs, welcome pippi/applesnots (great av nice work yob) and that coffee looks pretty and hamjobs I hope the dentist helps you soon that sucks.

e: it snowed a bunch here last night/this morning and now the sun is out and shining and it's beautiful. it makes me realize I need to dust and wash my windows though, it is unrelentingly bright and highlighting every little smudge. good thing i'm solar powered.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

DavidAlltheTime posted:

:monar:

Christmas has taken an exciting turn, and now we might be flying in airplanes on Christmas day. Just like Santy Clause!
Also found these golden holiday coffee beans:

Best of toothluck hamjobs!

please report back on this julekaffe because that looks exciting!!!

COG, did you get any snowpics of your chooks?!

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
I won’t live in a world where the grocery store I work at discontinues Yuengling ice cream :sigh:

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

City of Glompton

hamjobs posted:

please report back on this julekaffe because that looks exciting!!!

COG, did you get any snowpics of your chooks?!

sadly sadly sadly I haven't had chooks for a few years. here is a snowpic of my old chicken babies from 2011:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

alnilam

bok bok bok

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

alnilam posted:

bok bok bok

lemme see 'em crimmus chickems

today we had freezing rain and so i decided to take a brief spill down the steps. quite artful. that is my festivus grievance, aired.

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

alnilam

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

today we had freezing rain and so i decided to take a brief spill down the steps. quite artful. that is my festivus grievance, aired.

they're asweep right now, shhh

POOL IS CLOSED

alnilam posted:

they're asweep right now, shhh

did u make 'em a crimmus hat

i figure u can fit a lot of hens in one hat

WindmillSlayer

hamjobs posted:

did you throw your mum away too because that is an offense punishable by not talking to your mum anymore

or even giving her weed

that isn't very byob of your mum at all

no shes ok

also i just didnt tell anyone where i went

they know where i am now, in the netherlands

WindmillSlayer

i wish i could get a new one i should message wd

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

That's rad and have a badass time!

WindmillSlayer

Hugh Malone posted:

I've been here a year lol

punchymcpunch

im 3 chickens standing on each others shoulders wearing a trenchcoat

FluffieDuckie

I need an emergency backup santa for byobss. I need someone who can drop a gift in the mail next week.

Heros please apply at fluffieduckie@somethingawful.com

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Happy holidays and whatnot yobbers! I love you all and hope you have a fabulous holiday season and plenty of time off work.

FluffieDuckie

Scathach posted:

Happy holidays and whatnot yobbers! I love you all and hope you have a fabulous holiday season and plenty of time off work.

hey there! how you been?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

WindmillSlayer posted:

I've been here a year lol

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
today wasn't so bad

POOL IS CLOSED

Putty posted:

today wasn't so bad

I'm glad of it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

City of Glompton posted:

sadly sadly sadly I haven't had chooks for a few years. here is a snowpic of my old chicken babies from 2011:

these are extremely bokiful chooks and i love em.

Robot Made of Meat

I am truly the luckiest boy in the world!

I'm not much into holidays, but this year my sister's kids are old enough that they caused almost no stress.

In addition to that, my roommate got me a very cool book by Neil DeGrasse Tyson, but tucked inside it was two tickets to Laurie Anderson! This is by far the best christmas in living memory.

I hope my BYOB friends have low-stress, happy holidays. For those of you who can't achieve that this year, I hope tomorrow you'll find better things.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

TOOT BOOT

Presents this year will be kinda lame but OTOH my family mostly gets along so it could be worse! I don't even know how many completely separate Xmases my wife's family is having. It's a lot.

Robot Made of Meat

TOOT BOOT posted:

Presents this year will be kinda lame but OTOH my family mostly gets along so it could be worse! I don't even know how many completely separate Xmases my wife's family is having. It's a lot.

Not only do my family mostly get along, but we agree on politics! This year, there were ZERO political conversations. That was immensely helpful in keeping stress low.

POOL IS CLOSED

we are having a quiet christmas this year and that is basically my favorite way to celebrate. my partner has a shift crimmus day but we will still get to stare at the tree, eat flesh, and play videogames as dog intended.

after New Years we will celebrate catmas by visiting the city animal shelter to see if any cats want to adopt us.

boopcat and fatfat are irreplaceable but I think they'd be okay with other cats in need becoming our buds. :shobon:

funmanguy

What time is it?
i had some garlic bread, it was nice.

e: i hope everyone is having a good holiday season, with or without garlic bread, if not come by my po-dunk town and hang out, ive got garlic bread

Robot Made of Meat

funmanguy posted:

i had some garlic bread, it was nice.

e: i hope everyone is having a good holiday season, with or without garlic bread, if not come by my po-dunk town and hang out, ive got garlic bread

Garlic bread is one of The Best Things. I'm glad you're having a bready, garlicky time of year!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

are you ok?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

we are having a quiet christmas this year and that is basically my favorite way to celebrate. my partner has a shift crimmus day but we will still get to stare at the tree, eat flesh, and play videogames as dog intended.

after New Years we will celebrate catmas by visiting the city animal shelter to see if any cats want to adopt us.

boopcat and fatfat are irreplaceable but I think they'd be okay with other cats in need becoming our buds. :shobon:

i wish you many good kittens and a good consumption of flesh during the viewing of the dead nature stick.

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

FluffieDuckie posted:

hey there! how you been?

Very good but very busy. Hi yobbers!

We moved the bus to 40 acres covered in chickens, beefalo, and dogs, and our landlord is an awesome old hippie lady. Between work we've been trying to mold it into a great home. Right now we're spending the week with his family and it's my first big real Xmas in a long time-- I had a ton of fun getting things for people and helping his mom wrap stuff. We're planning our wedding for the summer (galaxy themed and done by a Dudeist) and adopted pupper #2.

He's a heckin' good doggo. He's the first dog that's been "mine" in a decade.

How are y'all?

Scathach fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Dec 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Scathach posted:

Very good but very busy. Hi yobbers!

We moved the bus to 40 acres covered in chickens, beefalo, and dogs, and our landlord is an awesome old hippie lady. Between work we've been trying to mold it into a great home. Right now we're spending the week with his family and it's my first big real Xmas in a long time-- I had a ton of fun getting things for people and helping his mom wrap stuff. We're planning our wedding for the summer (galaxy themed and done by a Dudeist) and adopted pupper #2.

He's a heckin' good doggo. He's the first dog that's been "mine" in a decade.

How are y'all?

oh dang, HI

YAYAY NEW PLACE! YAY BEST WEDDING PLANNING! YAY HI NEW DOG! what is dog's name?!

also hi we missed you. and congratulations on things going well!