Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Squizzle posted:

you can look at hot asses and appreciate their buddha nature

Technically everything is of the Buddha nature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

That DICK! posted:

I’m gonna try and have some Christmas adventures today. you should too

lock him up

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
choose how you suffer!!!! thats your freedom of choice

oh right, merry christmas

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

what if you become cully hamner

well i guess id get marooned out in space and spend like 100 pages scavenging air from various stashes on my ship and then

spoilers

become a wizard and then start count of monty criscoing people with wizard spells

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

angerbeet posted:

Justice League: Dark makes it canon that Constantine won the House of Secrets in a poker game but that means he played either Cain or Abel, and Abel wouldn't lose so Cain bet his brother's house and theoretically Gregory the gargle, and also that Dream of the Endless approved of this transaction as the House would have been in the Dreaming at the time.

A major plot point that went unmentioned imo

i hope the story ends up being much weirder than that if it ever gets explained which i hope it doesnt

while im hoping, i also would like a moratorium on superhero comics about the majesty and power of superhero comics featuring characters rhapsodizing about superhero comics

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

well i guess id get marooned out in space and spend like 100 pages scavenging air from various stashes on my ship and then

spoilers

become a wizard and then start count of monty criscoing people with wizard spells

wow i wouldve suggested mostly penciling professionally but yr plan is better

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

i hope the story ends up being much weirder than that if it ever gets explained which i hope it doesnt

while im hoping, i also would like a moratorium on superhero comics about the majesty and power of superhero comics featuring characters rhapsodizing about superhero comics

i thought you liked grant morrison

remember that dude who had his catchphrase appear in the air over his head when he flexed his muscles

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Acelerion posted:

Mnuchin makes me more angry than anyone in that administration and thats saying something.

nope, devos still wins

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
im so glad that i stopped being sick for the last two days of my vacation - here's hoping i can stay awake for more than 12hrs today and maintain ample focus to get my BG game close to a wrap while everything (including my sinuses) is oh so quiet...

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

That DICK! posted:

I’m gonna try and have some Christmas adventures today. you should too

Does listening to my grandma in-law tell the same story for the 3rd time count as an adventure?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 355 days!
It's me, I'm the president of the USA sitting alone on my toilet in the dark, on Christmas eve, re tweeting sick memes

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
lmao espn just played this thing about a sting operation in the 80s where people with warrants were sent letters saying they won tickets to a redskins game, then when they were all in one location and checked for weapons, id confirmed, arrested. they cut back to the studio and everyone was laffin except randy moss who is just kinda not having it, and said he'd keep his comments to himself.

randy rules.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Does listening to my grandma in-law tell the same story for the 3rd time count as an adventure?

kill her

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Squizzle posted:

Cain and Abel were already throwback a when Sandman used them, they used to be pulp horror comics on the Dark Horse label

Not impressed imo

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
ive posted all across the internet but this place is by far the strangest and most captivating...and when it comes to being ahead and on point it never ceases to amaze~

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mariana Horchata posted:

im so glad that i stopped being sick for the last two days of my vacation - here's hoping i can stay awake for more than 12hrs today and maintain ample focus to get my BG game close to a wrap while everything (including my sinuses) is oh so quiet...

thats dire

i had a mild cold, all i did was sneeze and my eyes burned a little but then it subsided. It was weird, like just the sniffles or something, make up your mind, are you going to get me sick or not. I hope you do complete yr run, sans nose

my christmas adventure today is dedicated to the fondue tonight, it is all i can think of, its the best tradition to have

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
:woop:

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/944962893904252928

:pray:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

punchymcpunch posted:

that penis scanner scene but with a gigantic penny for scale

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Merry 💀DEATH CREW💀 Christmas.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

ive posted all across the internet but this place is by far the strangest and most captivating...and when it comes to being ahead and on point it never ceases to amaze~

add the disney hillary-trump robot

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

no one cares about marine oo-ra garbage

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/01/...setType=opinion

maureen down is still the only person with a smoother brain than the president

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lol lmao

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Excited for nuclear war! Will be very big, Huge ratings!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
position the moon in front of north korea, nuke the moon, have shards of moon rocks the size of cities rain upon north korea

crisis averted because nobody can condemn interplanetary violence because people are too busy bickering in this timeframe over nation states lmbo

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Leviathan posted:

nope, devos still wins

yea like at least the mnuchin bond villain subplot makes more outrageous content and helps enrage the proles

...whereas Devos is literally just a dust mephit from michigan w/ enough gold to buy her way into taking over the DoE so she can pull a Holdo on public ed

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

i thought you liked grant morrison

remember that dude who had his catchphrase appear in the air over his head when he flexed his muscles

flex mentallo and his hero holo, yes

and g-mo can still do them but no one else is allowed

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

shaved the old balls last night

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

position the moon in front of north korea, nuke the moon, have shards of moon rocks the size of cities rain upon north korea

crisis averted because nobody can condemn interplanetary violence because people are too busy bickering in this timeframe over nation states lmbo

theyre putting the silos in new york so they can call it operation arthur's theme

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

punchymcpunch posted:

SUCCMAN

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

That DICK! posted:

shaved the old balls last night

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

is that... peter dao?

Wrenever
Jul 22, 2007

hahaha

MAGA brain: "He means all of us, he made everyone rich!"

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

punchymcpunch posted:

is that... peter dao?

no, actually its the man that put him back in therapy

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

angerbeet posted:

Cain and Abel were already throwback a when Sandman used them, they used to be pulp horror comics on the Dark Horse label

Not impressed imo

house of secrets and house of mystery were dc books not dark horse!!!!!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mods we have a breach

yaaas

oh no its too late

yaaaaaaaaas slay yaaaaaaaas

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Wrenever posted:

hahaha

MAGA brain: "He means all of us, he made everyone rich!"

"I'M Trump's friend!!!!"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

i dont think power rangers ever addressed why the moon has earthlike gravity w/in the rangers setting but they do totally address why it has a breathable atmosphere: all of space in power rangers has a breathable atmosphere and the moon is in space qed and morph out

• Locked thread