Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Mariana Horchata posted:

im 2nd from right btw- tag urself

I'm the lady photo bombing in the back

Balls, Edward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Marines facing a big fight? Is someone trying to ban rape?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Squizzle posted:

i dont think power rangers ever addressed why the moon has earthlike gravity w/in the rangers setting but they do totally address why it has a breathable atmosphere: all of space in power rangers has a breathable atmosphere and the moon is in space qed and morph out

cities get leveled on the reg and the citizens are oblivious and carry on about their day

so my theory is that people in the power ranger 'verse are too oblivious to realize the laws of physics and to recognize that there's no oxygen so they breathe and carry on~

i envy them because if we get nuked, our brains could just register it a non-factor in the infinite :tif: bubble

Wrenever
Jul 22, 2007

really makes a strong case for more manure laden packages

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
*opens christmas package mnuchinishly* :iiapa:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

cities get leveled on the reg and the citizens are oblivious and carry on about their day

so my theory is that people in the power ranger 'verse are too oblivious to realize the laws of physics and to recognize that there's no oxygen so they breathe and carry on~

i envy them because if we get nuked, our brains could just register it a non-factor in the infinite :tif: bubble

i wonder a lot about the downtown buildings that are actually zord silos/retract into the ground during zord summoning sequences/are themselves disguised zords

even putting aside the logistical questions of how they got there

how are those buildings not surrounded by curious civilians and/or agency investigators after the first, maybe second time they reveal their nature?????

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

thats dire

i had a mild cold, all i did was sneeze and my eyes burned a little but then it subsided. It was weird, like just the sniffles or something, make up your mind, are you going to get me sick or not. I hope you do complete yr run, sans nose

my christmas adventure today is dedicated to the fondue tonight, it is all i can think of, its the best tradition to have

yes that was kinda it...like first the total malaise and head full of concrete, then the indecisive cold - then as soon as i was off on vacation it decided it was a cold (but thankfully not mono)...my nose and sinuses are also junk and when it rains it pours so all i can do i lay down and keep my head angled back to be able to breathe somewhat normally not be in constant misery partially suffocating on my own arzying mucus

Wrenever
Jul 22, 2007

walkin up to 2018 like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh4f9AYRCZY

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

another reason why mystic force owned: the zords were the rangers who magically transformed into zords, or were summoned from magic realms

not a lot of issues w that!!!!!

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

a helpful bear posted:

I'm the lady photo bombing in the back

Balls, Edward

text me

logikv9 posted:

Excited for nuclear war! Will be very big, Huge ratings!

the biggest, most luxurious war. bigly.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Im watching a catholic game show on tv

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

logikv9 posted:

donald trump has three scoops in his nuclear belly

https://twitter.com/WYR_bot/status/944961979453722624

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
hey squizzle do the actors in those sentai shows ever get injured by all the explosions

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I watched power rangers s1 as a kid and then stopped around the zeo era and then years later on a random Saturday morning I turned on the TV and it was that finale where zordon tells the guy to murder him w the shockwave of his death turning every villain good (or killing them) and restoring peace in the universe and it kinda blew my mind

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Mariana Horchata posted:

im 2nd from right btw- tag urself

was on a conference call and couldn't make it to that photo op

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Crusader posted:

sorry you had to use trackballs

a fate worse than death

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Crusader posted:

lol leave it to the USA gov to hold conference calls in the SCADA room

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

lol leave it to the USA gov to hold conference calls in the SCADA room

hehe

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/rabihalameddine/status/943657478092242945

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
squizzle did u regularly attend kaiju big battel events while tending to ur studies in Cambridge

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

This dog who refuses to wear his santa hat was on my flight into Vermont

A lot of pups at the various airports today tbh

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

merry Christmas

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

it is I, M (Clinton Puppet)

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Wolfsheim posted:

This dog who refuses to wear his santa hat was on my flight into Vermont

A lot of pups at the various airports today tbh

That pup refused to be part of the commercialization of Christmas. To every dog the boner he needs, from every dog the boner they can give.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

logikv9 posted:

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
https://twitter.com/trumpy_bear/status/931327964523802624

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

buncha gov freeloaders living off their bottomless budget that enables them to all the obsolete technology they could ever need hence why they are all discretely playing a game of Harpoon over tcp/ip cleverly disguised as a NK second strike scenario while secretly hoping they are ensuring their own demise

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

nice electricity bill

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/MattBruenig/status/944973959807856643
https://twitter.com/krassenstein/status/944716752511942656

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

That DICK! posted:

merry Christmas

:prepop:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

That DICK! posted:

merry Christmas

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Marx Headroom posted:

hey squizzle do the actors in those sentai shows ever get injured by all the explosions

im sure it happens from time to time but rarely—suit actors are basically pro stunt people

trying to find the interview where one of the older series actresses was like "we were young and didnt know better, in retrospect wtf how did we not all die. the flaming sword attack was literally a sword prop wrapped in oily rags, set on fire, and thrown across the room"

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Happy holidays :devil:

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

I support anything that gets more dumb Marines killed in their quest to live fire cosplay Henderson Field

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kurtofan posted:

Happy holidays :devil:

Big, if true.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Wolfsheim posted:

I watched power rangers s1 as a kid and then stopped around the zeo era and then years later on a random Saturday morning I turned on the TV and it was that finale where zordon tells the guy to murder him w the shockwave of his death turning every villain good (or killing them) and restoring peace in the universe and it kinda blew my mind

good tube juice ftw

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

The Snoo posted:

nice electricity bill

Do they know it's Bitcoin buytime at all?

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Squizzle posted:

im sure it happens from time to time but rarely—suit actors are basically pro stunt people

trying to find the interview where one of the older series actresses was like "we were young and didnt know better, in retrospect wtf how did we not all die. the flaming sword attack was literally a sword prop wrapped in oily rags, set on fire, and thrown across the room"

lol metal

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

both that dude and his brother suck and just spam FIRST on every loving tweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

squizzle did u regularly attend kaiju big battel events while tending to ur studies in Cambridge

no but they sound fun

• Locked thread