Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

Quirkk posted:

Isn't there still Mania too?

Your probably right, completely forgot about him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quirkk
Sep 1, 2012

Something went wrong...

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Terbulus posted:

I rolled an astilla riven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYzeAvZf7VA

do we support webm here yet?

That's ridiculous

As ridiculous as you seeming to have left the "murder rabbits" mode in as your last test :ohdearsass:

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.

Quirkk posted:

Something went wrong...

Heeeere's Kiddo!

aleksendr
May 14, 2014
Congratulation on your new heavy shotmachinegun. Cant wait to see it while void corrupted.

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

64057 posted:

Any chance I could get an invite to the PS4 clan? I'm c-phood in game. I've been lurking for a bit but not seen any details on how to join...

I think the one that the people who read the thread are in charge of is full, and the other one, which may or may not have space, is run by folks who no longer frequent these dead forums. I'll ask in Alliance chat when I'm on next if there's room in any though.

I'll shoot you a friend request (my PSN is veddermatic) and if I'm ever on, I'd be happy to shoot space mans with you. I'm still relatively new and barely understand what's going on, but I'm happy to help with whatever I can!

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

Join the Warframe goons PS4 community, and make a community party whenever you play.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Maiming Strike guy on Christmas eve lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
argon scope has already dropped by about 60%, that's all I want for maiming strike

Maxwell Adams
Oct 21, 2000

T E E F S

Terbulus posted:

do we support webm here yet?

You can upload a .mp4 to imgur and post it inline here.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Night10194 posted:

Maiming Strike guy on Christmas eve lol

Just got it! I’m excited to slide my way to the end game.

Keldosh
Dec 25, 2010

El Jebus posted:

Just got it! I’m excited to slide my way to the end game.

All y’all with maiming strike in clan chat are making me jealous. I’m up to 28 runs and that means that only 35% of all parallel universes keldosh haven’t found it yet. Rip.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
The Quartakk is really weird for a rifle in this game. It's basically a shotgun. I think I might like it with a bit more fire rate on it.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Dec 25, 2017

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Keldosh posted:

All y’all with maiming strike in clan chat are making me jealous. I’m up to 28 runs and that means that only 35% of all parallel universes keldosh haven’t found it yet. Rip.

If it makes you feel better, I got it on PS4.

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost
I wound up with two Maiming Strikes from the last event but didn’t want to sell it because I wanted to have a max rank copy as well as a max - 1 copy. That’s like a 1%er of Warframe thing.....

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
black X6 phantom
white X6 look like a panda

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

bladed rounds is the REAL prize from violence, anyways

just imo

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
What are the benefits of a max-1 copy of maiming strike?
Beyond just costing 1 fewer mod point to install, I mean. It would be cheaper and probably stronger overall to drop a rank in an elemental mod if you really need to fit in under the wire and don't want to spend a forma.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Echophonic posted:

The Quartakk is really weird for a rifle in this game. It's basically a shotgun. I think I might like it with a bit more fire rate on it.

Its grouping is a little too tight to be a 'true' shotgun. Shred gives it just enough fire rate for me until I get Primed Shred some day.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Night10194 posted:

Its grouping is a little too tight to be a 'true' shotgun. Shred gives it just enough fire rate for me until I get Primed Shred some day.

Yeah, it's sort the rifle equivalent to that gameplay. I'm always a little irritated at Rifle only sorties, so this'll hopefully fill that gap so I can keep my twitchy shotgun gameplay going. Shred definitely seems sufficient for now, the punchthrough's a nice perk, too.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Dec 25, 2017

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

if anything, the Hek is a semiautomatic rifle that shoots 30 bullets at once :colbert:

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
If anyone has Oberon P Neuro (got Neuros, thanks Oloeo!) and System that they wanna sell, hit me up in game. Same name as here, I'd rather buy from goons than pubs, keep that plat in the clan.

Got both, thanks Oloeoe and Karde! :buddy:

TIME FOR GOATDAD PRIME!

Magres fucked around with this message at 10:47 on Dec 25, 2017

Test-0
Jul 15, 2006

It lives...

Terbulus posted:

I rolled an astilla riven

I got a similar roll on mine, but with a bit more glass:

Which reminded me I had no way to record what it looks like, so I actually went and reinstalled a lot of things to make a vid of it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WajDudxr1hk

...and now I'm tempted to go through all my rivens and get vids of the more interesting ones.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
Not mine, but:

Also I guess Torment is a One-and-Done for me.

Kokoro Wish fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Dec 25, 2017

aleksendr
May 14, 2014
Not a single Acolyte gold drop for me so far. Maybe i will be super lucky on Misery if it show up...

Khorne
May 1, 2002

aleksendr posted:

Not a single Acolyte gold drop for me so far. Maybe i will be super lucky on Misery if it show up...
I get around a rare per 4 appearances. So ~20-24 runs. Which seems to line up with the 4.04% drop rate reported previously.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Dec 25, 2017

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
I've come up with a mandachord song as a gift for everyone.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Wait you can make your own music in this game?

Mokbek
Dec 19, 2014

Call Me The Shocker

Dr Cheeto posted:

Wait you can make your own music in this game?

Yes

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

There's a DJ warframe

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I need to buy Octavia, is she good?

Penis Vanguard
Mar 5, 2014

Turtlicious posted:

I need to buy Octavia, is she good?

She's very good, stealth that lasts as long as loki's + you can refresh it at will instead of waiting for it to run out. Also her Mallet scales with the damage enemies deal to it, making it an extremely good damage power. Plus you can play the star wars cantina theme so thats perfect on its own.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Octavia is great as long as you lay down a beat everyone can dance to

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Penis Vanguard posted:

She's very good, stealth that lasts as long as loki's + you can refresh it at will instead of waiting for it to run out. Also her Mallet scales with the damage enemies deal to it, making it an extremely good damage power. Plus you can play the star wars cantina theme so thats perfect on its own.

gotta have good rhythm to use her stealth tho. I don't have any rhythm at all, so I'm hosed

Penis Vanguard
Mar 5, 2014

RFC2324 posted:

gotta have good rhythm to use her stealth tho. I don't have any rhythm at all, so I'm hosed

I mean if you really wanted you could just make your 3 ability a constant nonstop beat and mute it and then just spam crouch. Its not too hard normally though in my experience.

Terbulus
Apr 7, 2009

New grineer tactics

https://i.imgur.com/bQXKroX.mp4

Sarkozymandias
May 25, 2010

THAT'S SYOUS D'RAVEN

Has DE said anything about making passive energy regen a thing after their patch where they decided I needed to run around as a literal child in their space ninja game in order to occasionally get to use a power?

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i'm usually pretty choked with energy just from playing the game normally so i genuinely don't know what people are doing to be so bereft of it

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sarkozymandias posted:

Has DE said anything about making passive energy regen a thing after their patch where they decided I needed to run around as a literal child in their space ninja game in order to occasionally get to use a power?

Why not just slot Energy Siphon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Turtlicious posted:

Why not just slot Energy Siphon?

Because Corrosive Projection exists.

Like unironically that's why, there are no auras in the game that come even close to competing with the massive effective hp reduction that is CorrPro.

Also Zenurik exists and gives 5 energy per second for 30s with maxed energizing dash.