Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
I want a gif of the travel map from the Propaniacs episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

Testikles posted:

Propane Maniacs

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Wicker Man posted:

The episode of Cotton trying to discipline Bobby was always an odd one to me. One of the only times you ever see Cotton get mean with Bobby, but the ending still seemed nice with the reveal of him beating Cotton's record in the hole.

I aintcher ging ging, an ya aints my bing bing

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Just don't call Chuck Mangione "Chick" or he'll gently caress you up good.

Testikles posted:

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Detective No. 27 posted:

He did a song a few years ago called "Peggy Hill" and somewhere in the middle of the song he does the "Feels So Good" riff. :allears:

I was in a whole different room in my house when I heard the opening riff. I was like "nah, that can't be...", then I heard it again. I put everything down and ran out to get my phone and take a pic.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Wicker Man posted:

The episode of Cotton trying to discipline Bobby was always an odd one to me. One of the only times you ever see Cotton get mean with Bobby, but the ending still seemed nice with the reveal of him beating Cotton's record in the hole.

Imagine how many nazis he'd have killed given the chance.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

sassassin posted:

Imagine how many nazis he'd have killed given the chance.

Asimov
Feb 15, 2016

Testikles posted:

That was great. I also like the travel scene where Hank recruits his old high school football team for an epic rematch with their arch rivals.

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

sassassin posted:

If Bobby looked like a young Bill people would read his character very differently. He's a liar and a bully and Connie needs to lock her windows at night.

Bobby's was a kid in grade school still learning how to interact with the opposite sex. Going out on a limb but his parent's probably aren't the most informative source of info to watch and learn from.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

this is basically how i envision the Proud Boys

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

chemosh6969 posted:

Bobby's was a kid in grade school still learning how to interact with the opposite sex. Going out on a limb but his parent's probably aren't the most informative source of info to watch and learn from.

Hank needed to be tougher on him.

He grew up to be Cotton with Peggy's arrogance.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

sassassin posted:

Hank needed to be tougher on him.

He grew up to be Cotton with Peggy's arrogance.

i was recently thinking about how luanne grew up to be luanne with peggy's arrogance. she gets as bullheaded as her aunty in some episodes

>i am a proud, ignorant woman!

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Luanne was on the fast-track to morbidly obese fundie.

CHEF!!!
Feb 22, 2001

Pip, pip! Pip, pip!

naem
May 29, 2011

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i still wanna buy dale's hat

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

where.

aliexpress?

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.
Unironically want that, my mom would LOVE this, where can I buy this?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

FuhrerHat posted:

i still wanna buy dale's hat

i was dale for halloween this year, you can't really find the hat itself but you can find the patch on ebay for like seven bucks and a generic orange hat is like ten bucks

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I feel like it should be white or the Light blue that is part of the Strickland uniform.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Hihohe posted:

I feel like it should be white or the Light blue that is part of the Strickland uniform.

Yeah I would really like that as blue logo on white or blue on like a light gray

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Where can us koth nerds buy that hoodie?

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
gently caress the hoodie I want that hank hill pillow

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
I didn't find anything for Propane Maniacs buuuuut

https://www.amazon.com/CafePress-Propaniacs-T-Shirt-Cotton-White/dp/B00XH2JWTS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1513744046&sr=8-1&keywords=propaniacs

e: The hoodie too and HEY IT COMES IN GOOD COLORS

https://www.amazon.com/CheapAssTees...ickland+propane

John Dyne fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Dec 20, 2017

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

facebook jihad posted:

gently caress the hoodie I want that hank hill pillow

Hank Hillow

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
how the hell can a hat be ironic?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I don't dislike the Ms. Wakefield as much since I realized it's a Halloween episode that takes place during Christmas.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
i legit hate ms wakefield. not just the episode, i hate the character and wish she died. there, i said it

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Gaunab posted:

I don't dislike the Ms. Wakefield as much since I realized it's a Halloween episode that takes place during Christmas.

And it's been shown twice over like five days. Here, sit here and die, granny.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Milo and POTUS posted:

i legit hate ms wakefield. not just the episode, i hate the character and wish she died. there, i said it

Ms. Wakefield's a sissy. There, I said THAT.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Have always disliked the smelly man episode, just finished a lutefisk dinner and know that no matter how hungry tou are no one could ever finish a whole platter of it especially without white sauce and butter :barf:

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

Just eat a tastier type of fish

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Christmas with the Niefko's.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
drat sad boomhauer is a trip

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://youtu.be/40M5Sll7kS8

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Nooner posted:

Have always disliked the smelly man episode, just finished a lutefisk dinner and know that no matter how hungry tou are no one could ever finish a whole platter of it especially without white sauce and butter :barf:

What was it called again? I remember it being some kind of fish casserole and that idea alone sounds awful.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Papa Emeritus III posted:

What was it called again? I remember it being some kind of fish casserole and that idea alone sounds awful.

It’s in the text you quoted, JACK. Lye whitefish casserole Lute-ah-Fisk

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
I just realized there's no HEB stand-in for the show. Mega-lo Mart is Wal-Mart, the Pink & White is a smaller regional grocer (like Market Basket), and that hippie grocery store is just your local co-op. Do the Hills never go to an HEB (or Kroger)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

joshtothemaxx posted:

I just realized there's no HEB stand-in for the show. Mega-lo Mart is Wal-Mart, the Pink & White is a smaller regional grocer (like Market Basket), and that hippie grocery store is just your local co-op. Do the Hills never go to an HEB (or Kroger)?

The Hills doing all their shopping at Wal-Mart is pretty realistic. Plus Megalo Mart is pretty driving all the competition out of Arlen. (Including the Pink and White)