Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

she's thinking we're all huge dorks for embracing the stupid internet club thing, c/d?

Randaconda has a new favorite as of 15:59 on Dec 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Randaconda posted:

she's think we're all huge dorks for embracing the stupid internet club thing, c/d?

She is tickled beyond belief.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Randaconda posted:

I struggled over adding that dude. He may own

This dude does indeed own

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

She is tickled beyond belief.

:yaycloud:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

That meth smoking mom is just sad.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Can someone explain this?

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Non Serviam posted:

Max Landis is the son of director John Landis and he is a bad man. He was very outspoken about literally anything in movies and it turns out he likes to do sexual assaults.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

text me a vag pic posted:

Max Landis is the son of director John Landis and he is a bad man. He was very outspoken about literally anything in movies and it turns out he likes to do sexual assaults.

The prequel defenders part is referring to Hbomberguy believe it or not.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Non Serviam posted:

He wrote the script for the movie Chronicle and also made this which makes me very sad because WiW is great :smith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

text me a vag pic posted:

His dad John Landis is also bad because he killed some kids and has apparently been covering for his son's psycho behavior for years.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

His dad John Landis is also bad because he killed some kids and has apparently been covering for his son's psycho behavior for years.

John Landis, at the funeral for Vic Marrow, plugged the loving movie.

He acted so badly about the Twilight Zone movie tragedy that Spielberg hasn't spoke to him since.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
I think we can say that both Landis père and Landis fils are not good eggs.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Look on the bright side of the whole Landis thing: at least the helicopter parent cares for at least one child.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Screaming Idiot posted:

Look on the bright side of the whole Landis thing: at least the helicopter parent cares for at least one child.

:randpop:

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

I think I'm gonna need to read the Landis family autobiography to understand this last page.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

beato posted:

I think I'm gonna need to read the Landis family autobiography to understand this last page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twilight_Zone_accident

And Landis, despite being in charge, still acts like he's in no way responsible, and shilled the movie while speaking at Vic's funeral.

Spielberg was so appalled by him he still refuses to speak to him.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Screaming Idiot posted:

:randpop:

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot
And yet Max Landis still wrote a great SCP article

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Trauma Dog 3000 posted:

And yet Max Landis still wrote a great SCP article

I probably shouldn't ask, but which one?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

A cup. Would not

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Samizdata posted:

The Forensic Ghost Of Tupac Shakur

Trauma Dog 3000 has a new favorite as of 03:45 on Dec 25, 2017

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Screaming Idiot posted:

:black101:

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Trauma Dog 3000 posted:

The Forensic Ghost Of Tupac Shakur

That sounds too stupid to be real so of course Max Landis wrote it.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

What ever came of Max's conspiracy theory about Carly Rae Jepsen?
I saw the initial video of him mugging to the camera and punched my monitor to death.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Inzombiac posted:

What ever came of Max's conspiracy theory about Carly Rae Jepsen?
I saw the initial video of him mugging to the camera and punched my monitor to death.

You're gonna have to elaborate on that, friend. What conspiracy theory?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

ShootaBoy posted:

You're gonna have to elaborate on that, friend. What conspiracy theory?

He claimed to have uncovered some grand thread of connections between all her songs that uncovered a secret message.

It was probably bullshit/a stunt but I adore her music.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Inzombiac posted:

He claimed to have uncovered some grand thread of connections between all her songs that uncovered a secret message.

It was probably bullshit/a stunt but I adore her music.

Aw that's fuckin' lame! I was expecting some real nutso poo poo, not this tame crap :(

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

ShootaBoy posted:

Aw that's fuckin' lame! I was expecting some real nutso poo poo, not this tame crap :(

Don't worry, his dad has been covering up his monsterous ways. Now that Bright came out and a lot of people hate it, the dam broke and the sexual assault stories are coming out.

I know someone that worked around him for a bit and, while she was not assaulted by him, she knows people who were and he was creepy as gently caress to every woman.

gently caress Max Landis. gently caress him in the face with a shovel.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

rodbeard posted:

That sounds too stupid to be real so of course Max Landis wrote it.

It’s a copy of Me Against the World where every time it’s played the 7th track is a rap providing evidence of a different crime, sufficient to prosecute the suspect.

quote:

Jeff Riegert out there and still stalkin the night,
Killed his brother and five strangers with the same drat knife,
Now it's not my place to tell you what to do,
But nigga I know what I would do if I were you
He hid the blade in an old barn off the North 111
He already got six dog don't let him make it seven

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Screaming Idiot posted:

Lmao

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Landis always came across as a weirdo whenever he was on RLM, but I always assumed he was one of those hyper spastic brony, "gifted" special snowflake, " mah pronouns!" kind of people. He definitely always fit in the awkward category. Getting sexually assaulted by him... I can't even imagine how disturbing that would be

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Samizdata posted:

The giant barnacle full of dead bodies and cum. Even if it isn't that one, I'm going to keep saying it is.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4468954/Man-spends-25k-plastic-surgery-elf.html

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Oddly he doesn't look that hosed up compared to most of these people, but he's only 25 so he's got plenty of time to turn into a hideous monster.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Clicked expecting some kind of Jocelyn Wildenstein type of horror, but life altering cosmetics aside, that's not bad at all.

would

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

I thought race changes were only 30 bucks or two WoW tokens.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Out of all the cosmetic surgery horror stories that's probably the best. It looks like they didn't have to make drastic changes to his face, mainly his eyes and those ear addons. I wonder if they're permanent or if he can take them off at night.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Garrand posted:

Out of all the cosmetic surgery horror stories that's probably the best. It looks like they didn't have to make drastic changes to his face, mainly his eyes and those ear addons. I wonder if they're permanent or if he can take them off at night.

Article posted:

He is planning surgery to make his ears pointed

Fake...for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Yeah, if you're going to go ahead and get that much surgery, it's a good thing he at least chose a good surgeon.

• Locked thread