Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I loled at the retard president this year ...

[ ] many times
[ ] lots of times
[ ] some times
[ ] I don't know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Actual online argument

"I am happy the rich get richer because they will give me jobs"

I remember back in 2017 they gave a one time bonus, then I got let go. Good people tho

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Runaktla posted:

They are not at best it’s 3 steps back 1 step forward for them.

Gays can marry, abortion still legal, white Christian to immigrant/Muslim ratio still declining.

Their Repub politicians pay lip service to their social preferences to get elected, and really only manage to do stuff to appease their wealthy base.

Trump was the guy who would BUILD THE WALL, and that’s pretty much dead, but he did get the tax bill signed! The Muslim travel ban is still impeded. Trump basically supports DACA last I checked. They aren’t going after the migrant workers because that harms their wealthy farm owner base. R social voters get lip service again, all that is functionally accomplishes is pro-rich stuff, lol.

It's almost as if the Republicans have become democrats. :thunk:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

We now live in a Kojima vidya game

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

super macho dude posted:

We now live in a Kojima vidya game

"now?"

also just lol those little kittycat images are probably encrypted .txt files if you rename the file extension or some poo poo

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
the most distressing thing to me in all this?

those are quite clearly squirrels

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Waffle House posted:

"now?"

also just lol those little kittycat images are probably encrypted .txt files if you rename the file extension or some poo poo

Novo posted:

the most distressing thing to me in all this?

those are quite clearly squirrels

You guys cracked it: rename the extension to .sql

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4vrVrs36XQ

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
did not click

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

KM Scorchio posted:

Yep those are certainly some words someone spent money buying because they got mad I used the word rape in a sentence about a video game. This links back to my original LOL about caring about things point I think.

nice meltdown

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Hey, you know how the majority of conservative, immigrant/refugee haters are nominally Christian?

Here's something sure to be ignored while all of those type still believe they are good people

"Pope, on Christmas Eve, says faith demands respect of immigrants" - http://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...s-idUSKBN1EI0K7

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Hey, you know how the majority of conservative, immigrant/refugee haters are nominally Christian?

Here's something sure to be ignored while all of those type still believe they are good people

"Pope, on Christmas Eve, says faith demands respect of immigrants" - http://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...s-idUSKBN1EI0K7

Most American Protestants see Catholics on the same level as pagans.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Those people already consider Pope Francis to be a usurper so it's all good.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

It the pope asked us to crusade against capitalism i'd don a heaume and surcoat in an instant

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Former DILF posted:

It the pope asked us to crusade against capitalism i'd don a heaume and surcoat in an instant

I was raised Catholic (which is a nice way of saying I'm atheist) and even I have no idea what those things you're talking about up there are.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Bert Roberge posted:

Trumpy Bear is our new Piss Christ.

TYOOL 1
e: or would it be 71?

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Can’t wait for the nice pope to die for the new pope to come along and undo all the old popes good actions out of spite and generally act like a caricature of a Sith Lord having a bad day

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Nocheez posted:

I was raised Catholic (which is a nice way of saying I'm atheist) and even I have no idea what those things you're talking about up there are.

Its a crusades reference

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Jel Shaker posted:

Can’t wait for the nice pope to die for the new pope to come along and undo all the old popes good actions out of spite and generally act like a caricature of a Sith Lord having a bad day

Make the Vatican great again

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Jel Shaker posted:

This Christian Carnage ends now

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Jel Shaker posted:

It's time to end the War On Hatred!

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Mr Havafap posted:

You guys cracked it: rename the extension to .sql

I can't actually tell if you're being serious in this Poe'stastic day and age

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/945126026824298497

Thanks to this brave new leadership, I'm finally not afraid to say... Merry Pissmas everyone! Thanks for all the lols! To all a good night :)

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Merry X-Mas and a :hmbol: New Year, Trump lols thread, thank you for being the shining beacon of lols in the bird-flu infested wasteland that was 2017

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
took 2 mental health days off this thread and any news, now i'm 1000 posts behind, LOL.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

took 2 mental health days off this thread and any news, now i'm 1000 posts behind, LOL.

We're hosed

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
Tomorrow, Trump is going to tweet something saying "MERRY CHRISTMAS" in all caps then write "it's been a good year because of me and TAX CUTS hope you enjoy your JOBS for Christmas. We"

Edit: poo poo I didn't see his most recent tweet but I'm betting he'll do the same and mention JOBS

Ashmole fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Dec 25, 2017

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/TheAtlantic/status/944985431371894784

quote:

But with Fox News switched off, the mood at Mar-a-Lago quickly shifted. Ten minutes after sending the last of his tweets, the president sat down behind his desk at Mar-a-Lago for a videoconference with active-duty military personal around the world. “I just want to wish everybody a very, very merry Christmas,” he said, according to the pool report. “We say Merry Christmas, again, very, very proudly.”

(In 2016, as in every year of his presidency, President Obama addressed Americans from the White House. “Tomorrow, for the final time as the First Family, we will join our fellow Christians around the world to rejoice in the birth of our Savior,” he said. “And as we retell His story from that Holy Night, we’ll also remember His eternal message, one of boundless love, compassion and hope.” He closed that message, “Merry Christmas, everybody.”)

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Tax Inductions posted:

Thanks to this brave new leadership, I'm finally not afraid to say... Merry Pissmas everyone! Thanks for all the lols! To all a good night :)

https://www.theonion.com/nation-s-oppressed-christians-huddle-underground-to-lig-1819578481

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Tax Inductions posted:

this loving guy lmao

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Obama Merry Christmas supercut.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Posting onion articles these days is just cheating

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it legitimately bothers me whenever he gaslights the country. i'm sorry i have no xmas lol.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Under previous administrations, people were afraid to say "The President is a retarded piss bitch" but now, under Trump, people are saying it more than ever.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Knight posted:

Under previous administrations, people were afraid to say "The President is a retarded piss bitch" but now, under Trump, people are saying it more than ever.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Knight posted:

holdon holdon

We?

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Knight posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

seriously though mar-a-lago really should be burned to the loving ground

i mean LOOK AT THAT poo poo