Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/941801772200419328

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
did anyone guess max landis?

should've been obvious in retrospect

https://twitter.com/AllieGoertz/status/927776205687762946

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

did anyone guess max landis?

should've been obvious in retrospect

https://twitter.com/AllieGoertz/status/927776205687762946

I have literally never heard of the guy until this thing came out. Am I so out of touch?

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I have literally never heard of the guy until this thing came out. Am I so out of touch?

he's more known for his parentage and the constant drama he creates than he is for his films, which are generally b-list garbage

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

he and Macaulay Culkin and Elijah Wood and Haley Joel Osment all hang out with models together

so add those name to the list

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
All of Vice News, big surprise there

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
John Cusack used to be buddy buddy with Julian Assange (sex pest) and Jacob Appelbaum (sex pest) sooooo I'm gonna go out on a limb and say possibly a sex pest

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

like his ego would let him keep it secret

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

maskenfreiheit posted:

John Cusack used to be buddy buddy with Julian Assange (sex pest) and Jacob Appelbaum (sex pest) sooooo I'm gonna go out on a limb and say possibly a sex pest

One of his first roles involved cucking a foreign live-in girlfriend of a notorious pedophile.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
over/under on Joe Biden being finally outed as a sex pest set at, I'll say, like 2 months

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Zeris posted:

I am shocked, shocked I say.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Phi230 posted:

over/under on Joe Biden being finally outed as a sex pest set at, I'll say, like 2 months

He groped some folks

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Zeris posted:

Lol @ Gavin McInnes escaping

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Phi230 posted:

it needs to happen soon so my dad can stfu about him and quash any speculative runs in 2020

he literally said "at the end of the day, we'd have lunch with the segregationists because politics is just a game"

hes too old and nebulous as a centrist, also just creepy and patriarchal like an old dog/new tricks kind of deal so he can't not clasp his hands on women and whisper into their ears

no boundaries biden

Lastgirl has issued a correction as of 22:42 on Dec 24, 2017

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Phi230 posted:

Under.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

General Dog posted:

Lance Armstrong
Buzz Aldrin

"We regret to inform you that moonmen are real, and we molested them"

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

StashAugustine posted:

not american but im putting bets on stephen moffat

you can't guess a BBC guy because you have to be a sex pest to even work there

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
If it came out that buzz Aldrin did a rape on moonmen that would be kinda cool actually

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

he's more known for his parentage and the constant drama he creates than he is for his films, which are generally b-list garbage

I know him mostly from his web stuff actually which isn't bad

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Durf posted:

he and Macaulay Culkin and Elijah Wood and Haley Joel Osment all hang out with models together

so add those name to the list

those are the rapees, not the rapers

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

If it came out that buzz Aldrin did a rape on moonmen that would be kinda cool actually

"aliens are real and we have sexually assaulted the gently caress out of them"

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!

Best Giraffe posted:

those are the rapees, not the rapers

¿Por que no los dos?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

C. Everett Koop posted:

All the nations competed and it turns out american military members rape best of all, so we only sent their astronauts to the moon

good bless elon musk for trying to disrupt moon rape

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

Zeris posted:

All the nations competed and it turns out american military members rape best of all, so we only sent their astronauts to the moon

good bless elon musk for trying to disrupt moon rape
If you really, really need to rape every moon man and moon woman you have to send in the marines. just tell them it’s Okinawa and send a shitload of alcohol with them.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Absurd Alhazred posted:

he made a pretty good student youtube about DC comics back in the day that was good on its merits (enthusiastic nerd talking about a subject in their wheelhouse)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PlwDbSYicM

but he's emblematic of the ossified hollywood class that was born right on the threshold of Showbiz Success, never really does much, yet always gets their poo poo greenlit because he went to grade school with everyone who's anyone in los angeles and for those of whom that isn't the case they definitely, 100%, know somebody who knows somebody who had a relationship with his father that they are then obliged to cash in a marker on behalf of The Landis Kid

so yea that guy has definitely sent some dickpics to aspiring actresses

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

C. Everett Koop posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLURNp8c-r8&t=18s

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

i feel like that honor should go to william shatner tbh

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
Nobody said John McAfee yet?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

He does enough other hosed up / stupid stuff that he's probably actually not a sex pest, see: Robert Downey Jr., Charlie Sheen. It's the clean-living, healthy public image ones who resort to abuse and assault to find the thrills they crave.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Zeris posted:

He does enough other hosed up / stupid stuff that he's probably actually not a sex pest, see: Robert Downey Jr., Charlie Sheen. It's the clean-living, healthy public image ones who resort to abuse and assault to find the thrills they crave.

charlie sheen raped corey haim and beat his spouses

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Zeris posted:

I find it hard to believe someone who literally murders people hasn’t done some raping

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
https://twitter.com/tiffanymadison/status/781218368267386881

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/778243505114255361

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

McAfee has to be the least surprising of all

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Crowdsourcing your rape denial

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I just figured McAfee wasn't the type to leave witnesses :shrug:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/st...genumber%3D3239

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

he totally did that because he's the platonic definition of "rear end in a top hat"

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!

Lawman 0 posted:

he totally did that because he's the platonic definition of "rear end in a top hat"

Are you saying you know guys like him, with his hair and his skin?

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

isn't he the same guy who hit a reporter?

not surprised someone who will hit someone in anger will grope in lust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

R. Guyovich posted:

charlie sheen raped corey haim and beat his spouses

what about martin