Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

freeranger posted:

Please accept with no obligation, implicit or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice, with total respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, and their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

Additionally,

A fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our society great, without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, sexual orientation and choice of smart phone and computer platform of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is either revocable or limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This greeting is void where prohibited by law.

Ron acc-

:argh:

tuo posted:

merry christmas to you all and your awful opinions. the year would have been worse without you.

Also this.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
"Lewis Hamilton has revealed high-ranking FIA stewards told him they did not believe Sebastian Vettel crashed into him on purpose at the Azerbaijan Grand Prix"

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

wicka posted:

They issued a “clarification” and didn’t actually change any rules, the article I read had a quote from a team exec saying nothing will change because they can’t even enforce it.

I red at motorsport-total.com that they actually said that front ride height may now only lower by something like 5mm when the front axle is steering into a corner. Then again, I totally didn't check if this claim is true, because it's christmas and stuff.

If it's true that the Red Bull lowered the front something like 2cm even after their front geometry was banned before 2017 even started, that shows how good their development is. The clarification now seems to introduce this 5mm rule in to what a "non moving" axle is, at least at the front. I'm not sure if they clarified the "only linear springs are cool and good and allowed" rule in regard to moving rear axles.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Happy holidays, you wonderful bastards.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Theophany posted:

Happy holidays, you wonderful bastards.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Ferrari is the only gift I We need.

GG MC.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Dubs posted:

"Lewis Hamilton has revealed high-ranking FIA stewards told him they did not believe Sebastian Vettel crashed into him on purpose at the Azerbaijan Grand Prix"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaXigSu72A4

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the only things that i want next year is that vampire lady loves me, dont be an alcoholic and a ferrari wcc and wdc.

merry christmas to you all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTdzjSPZv8g

#forzaferrari

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

freeranger posted:

Please accept with no obligation, implicit or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice, with total respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, and their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

Additionally,

A fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our society great, without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, sexual orientation and choice of smart phone and computer platform of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is either revocable or limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

New thread title thanks.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

freeranger posted:

Additionally,

Merry "AIDS" Christmas. 69.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

freeranger posted:

Additionally,

:same:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Happy 25th of December worst thread. May your stockings be stuffed with Mac and cheese, and cast iron pans underneath your trees.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Merry Christmas worst thread, I hope everyone has not terrible gifts, money preferably.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Merry Mac 'n' Cheesemas

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
My wife bought me Jensons new book. Top lass are wifey

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Buon Natale

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
McRistmas

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Merry Christmas, worst thread. You are the best thread.

DoctorGonzo posted:

Buon Natale

Forza Ferrari, my friend.

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

wicka posted:

Merry Christmas, worst thread. You are the best thread.

A good Wicka post. Merry Christmas

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I'll be making mac and cheese in a few hours.

Happy whatever the gently caress you celebrate y'all

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Made a delicious Christmas breakfast in my teflon pan, probably the best thing ever made tbh.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
Happy Christmas, friends

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Mac and Cheese sounds pretty good.

Fortunately I received no Teflon coated garbage which would have implied that I can't cook.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I hate each and every one of you but I can't think of a better bunch to shitpost about F1 with.

So gently caress you and merry christmas.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

iospace posted:

I hate each and every one of you but I can't think of a better bunch to shitpost about F1 with.

:cheers:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

We’re eating mac and cheese.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

iospace posted:

Nice
M
E
L
T
d
O
W
N

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Merry christmas terrible people. May all you're monitors be turned.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I heard Santa painted his sleigh Rosso Corsa and it burned up over Tornio last night :(

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

wicka posted:

We’re eating mac and cheese.

I️ hope you seasoned your cast iron pan appropriately

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

GramCracker posted:

I️ hope you seasoned your cast iron pan appropriately

Nothing was cooked in a cast iron pan.

I got a very large stock pot and an immersion blender, I’m gonna make so much loving butternut squash soup.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I seriously can't tell whether this is a joke or Americans do indeed eat this poorly.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

F1 20xx:

1500quidporsche posted:

I seriously can't tell whether this is a joke

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
I watched redline last week. I can't wait for f1 to become f-zero

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I got a cast iron dutch oven.