Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

The song was celebrating the death of a petty tyrant who made everybody's life miserable. AGC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

The uh, art on this is terrible and not only because my first thought was "lumpy evil Conan O'Brien" rather than Trump.

Like I haven't checked this thread in a while does this guy literally use MSPaint.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Pants Donkey posted:

Getting mixed signals from that BoK given that it's bankers and telecom giants happily dancing in the street with Trump.

Or maybe he's just that out of touch/devoted to trickle down. I mean it IS BoK.

I think he is being obtuse enough to pretend those are middle/working class employees of those companies, now reveling in the crumbs knocked off the table generous bonuses and wage raises from their benevolent capitalists masters, no longer restrained by unfair taxation.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Duke Igthorn posted:

Yah with all the money he has left over from that new $50 a month he doesn't invest in things like NOT BEING IN BACK BREAKING DEBT UNTIL THE DAY YOU DIE I'm sure he'll run out and invest in one quarter of an XBox.

If the man has over $20 million, the kid's going to get a nice present in the form of untaxed inheritance.

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

double nine posted:

make the entire comic black and white then, how hard is this?

I think sometimes the colorist doesn't have anything to do with the artist, it's just some guy the syndicate hires for adding color to black and white art when the customer wants it. Scott Adams had an unfortunate Sunday strip where one of the few times a black person was actually shown working at Dilbert's office it was a security guard stealing stuff from work.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

ryonguy posted:

I think sometimes the colorist doesn't have anything to do with the artist, it's just some guy the syndicate hires for adding color to black and white art when the customer wants it. Scott Adams had an unfortunate Sunday strip where one of the few times a black person was actually shown working at Dilbert's office it was a security guard stealing stuff from work.

You know he said that back when but knowing what we know now...

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Look, it's just begging to be put out of its misery.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

chairface posted:

why create tags we're just gonna attach to every todd rall

Tord Rool doesn't need tags to point out his lack of talent.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Someone tweet Garrison all the times he's said Happy Holidays or refused to allow tenants from putting up Christmas decorations.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

These are funny because I can just imagine Trump wearing all those cutesy outfits and he sure ain't smiling.

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

Ambitious Spider posted:

You know he said that back when but knowing what we know now...

I hate to defend Scott Adams, but he pointed it out in the book itself, literally stating, "My syndicate picks the worst times to try to add diversity to the comic."

That was 20 years ago now though, so you are probably right about his current attitude. I don't keep up with nutjobs, last I heard he was ranting about "taking care" of Trump if he got elected and did anything funny, and taking his shirt off to prove it or something.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

ryonguy posted:

I like how somebody decided they couldn't get yellow droplets past the censor or it would telegraph the punchline, so they left them white... Or they're saying rich people drink plenty of water.

No, you know what it really is... :cumpolice:

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Merry Christmas, ya miserable old thread!

The end if the year is almost upon us and our thoughts all turn to one thing, The Annual Gay Abortions! We will probably be just running the categories from the Gaybies Repository unless there is some others y'all want. Will have a more detailed post in a day or two

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

World Famous W posted:

Merry Christmas, ya miserable old thread!

The end if the year is almost upon us and our thoughts all turn to one thing, The Annual Gay Abortions! We will probably be just running the categories from the Gaybies Repository unless there is some others y'all want. Will have a more detailed post in a day or two

I feel like we might want to have a category for the awful poo poo we've seen on #metoo, something like most partisan abuse of sexual assault, or worst take on it.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

As a gay man this poo poo is very gay and if you showed me how Garrison draws Trump outside of political cartoons I’d say the man is very thirsty for Trump

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Ularg posted:

Someone tweet Garrison all the times he's said Happy Holidays or refused to allow tenants from putting up Christmas decorations.

I'm sorry what's this about Christmas decor?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Sexiest daddy Trump should deffo be a category.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Fathis Munk posted:

Sexiest daddy Trump should deffo be a category.

Garrison. Done.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

whomupclicklike posted:

I'm sorry what's this about Christmas decor?

From the Trump Thread:

https://twitter.com/MarlowNYC/status/945183621232644096

VideoGameVet
May 14, 2005

It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion. It is by the juice of Java that pedaling acquires speed, the teeth acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion.

ryonguy posted:

I like how somebody decided they couldn't get yellow droplets past the censor or it would telegraph the punchline, so they left them white... Or they're saying rich people drink plenty of water.

Maybe it isn't urine.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

VideoGameVet posted:

Maybe it isn't urine.

It's vitriol.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Cat Mattress posted:

It's vitriol.

It’s cum.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Because as we all know, the problem that little brown girls have with Republicans isn't that they're racist sexual predators, it's that Trump is impolite about it.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yeah, see, you know all the things you complain about regarding the Republican party? This comic here is proof that you are the problem. That you think Mike Pence is at all better than Trump or in fact a good person or potential president at all shows that you either don't understand or don't actually care about all the things you proclaim to hate about the GOP, you just don't like that Trump's vulgar about it.

Get hosed, Stantis.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

I'm the undecorated evergreen tree in the middle of the desert.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

what in the god drat

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Ben Garrison seriously tweeted this cartoon while a horrific train derailment is still major national news

https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/943578529144246272

"#TrumpTrain #NoBrakes"

My friend died.

gently caress you, Garrison.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Roland Jones posted:

Yeah, see, you know all the things you complain about regarding the Republican party? This comic here is proof that you are the problem. That you think Mike Pence is at all better than Trump or in fact a good person or potential president at all shows that you either don't understand or don't actually care about all the things you proclaim to hate about the GOP, you just don't like that Trump's vulgar about it.

Get hosed, Stantis.

Stantis: "You gotta give me the dog whistles! It makes the racism and bigotry go down smooth and guilt-free. Not like Trump, where I'm forced to confront the bald-faced honesty of what we stand for as a party."

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

MikeyTsi posted:

My friend died.

gently caress you, Garrison.

You have my sympathies.

Garrison and Stannis for the gulags 2018.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Roland Jones posted:

Get hosed, Stantis.

To be fair to Pence, he would assuredly be a better President than Trump. The problem is, so would literally every other person eligible for the position.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jedit posted:

To be fair to Pence, he would assuredly be a better President than Trump. The problem is, so would literally every other person eligible for the position.

Technically, yes. I considered adding the acknowledgement that Pence probably wouldn't do things like, say, move the Israel embassy to Jerusalem on a whim, blowing up decades of peace talks and assuredly sparking a ton of unrest and violence. But "technically better than someone who seems to go out of his way to do everything wrong" is not a high bar to clear, and wishing for Pence is a pretty good sign that the problems he has with Trump aren't the really big ones.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Pence would still sign all the bullshit legislation and push hard for regressive lgbt policies

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Jedit posted:

gently caress spineless opinion like these. Pence would gently caress over everyone that isn't white, male, straight and rich. But I guess the fact that he would make for a more stable leader is more important.

• Locked thread