Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUVJZy4Nsh4

lmao

hes trying to do an irish folk thing, someone needs to tell him theyre almost universally leftists

lol this is amazingly lovely

also everyone should be reporting it for promoting terrorism and hate speech.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Waffle House posted:

yo I just wanna generally corroborate what this guy says, speaking from experience

🍻

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

voice of a soyboy

lol they just removed it lol. does someone here work for youtube

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

lol they just removed it lol. does someone here work for youtube

lmao i literally just reported it for hate speech. some google employee must have watched the part where he’s singing gleefully about the car attack

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Darkman Fanpage posted:

lmao i literally just reported it for hate speech. some google employee must have watched the part where he’s singing gleefully about the car attack

All content reviewers are contractors rather than employees so the companies can avoid the costs of turnover and work-related mental health service due to looking at horrific poo poo day in and day out.

Merry Christmas!

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

It's a Christmas miracle!

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
wishes come true and santa is a youtube mod

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Furries are weird, man. It’s a fantastic, incomplete but massive social petri dish to watch.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Very interesting that furries "age out" at 30 when you start getting a lot less horny :thunk:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION THINKS VIDEO GAMES ARE CAUSING A MENTAL HEALTH DISORDER

get ready for gamer screeching as once again they find themselves unfairly persecuted by the sjws

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Ague Proof posted:

James Woods thinks he spotted the 9/11 hijackers on a test flight and he reported them to the authorities but they didn't do anything because political correctness.

Ah so he was already broke brained pre 9/11 ? Impressive

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Darkman Fanpage posted:

WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION THINKS VIDEO GAMES ARE CAUSING A MENTAL HEALTH DISORDER

get ready for gamer screeching as once again they find themselves unfairly persecuted by the sjws

True, though it's not new, just what everyone already knows: if you play compulsively and/or so much it negatively effects your life, that's an addiction.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Doc Hawkins posted:

True, though it's not new, just what everyone already knows: if you play compulsively and/or so much it negatively effects your life, that's an addiction.

uh no that’s just called getting good

Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017

Darkman Fanpage posted:

I love how in those alt-right circles they proudly boast about getting banned multiple times and having their content deleted for "speaking truth to power". They seem unable to put 2 and 2 together and realize that they've been breaking the TOS of these sites multiple times by inciting violence and whatnot, and the only reason Youtube/Twitter aren't mass culling their profiles more often is because they bring enough traffic and profitability that the staff is willing to overlook the less extreme examples.

Though that would imply that they've bothered reading (and agreeing) with those terms in the first place. One of the major grievances that drives this crowd is the belief that every popular site ought to have the same speech rules as imageboards (AKA mirroring the first amendment in a private environment). They grew so insulated into this simulacrum of social interaction where everyone proves how much they love free speech by acting as much of a sociopath over the smallest thing, that they're outraged over the fact that popular platforms commonly police content and won't accept people advocating heinous views, and think that companies objecting to that is "censorship".

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffrom the comments:

quote:

Better add Television, Reading a book for to long, Working at a job that requires you to be on a computer for 8 hours like a Call Center, Excessive cell Phone usage, Any hobby that has you at it for more then 8 hours whould could be a lot to the list. Honestly this is bogas unless you add other hoddys as well.

quote:

Just because a few retards play for 3 days straight doesn't mean it's a problem.

:saddowns:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

All that poster did was accurately describe a bunch of other things that will make you mentally ill. Of course, the reason why so many people engage in unhealthy labor or retreat into hobbies from a social life remains unquestioned.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

All that poster did was accurately describe a bunch of other things that will make you mentally ill. Of course, the reason why so many people engage in unhealthy labor or retreat into hobbies from a social life remains unquestioned.

Not every problem's because of capitalism, dog.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Jeb! Repetition posted:

just most of them but its true some are caused by microbes and poisons

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

bessantj posted:

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffrom the comments:

:saddowns:

Yeah, it would be just as bad if you watched eight hours of television a day or posted on the internet for as long as there was daylight—he makes a very good point.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Darkman Fanpage posted:

It's nothing special. Anything can be an addiction, but not everything is addictive.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
video games are trash

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Jeb! Repetition posted:

So what is to blame for your posts, then?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Captain_Maclaine posted:

doing chargebacks on charitable donations

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lol any word on stefan molyeoux christmas spectacular?

my favorite impending slow burn self own is when stefans child inevitably defoos from him. who could have seen that coming?

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

business hammocks posted:

Yeah, it would be just as bad if you watched eight hours of television a day or posted on the internet for as long as there was daylight—he makes a very good point.

Yeah he's weirdly defensive, we already do consider those things a problem don't we, a bit of whataboutery.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Metal Cat posted:

I love how in those alt-right circles they proudly boast about getting banned multiple times and having their content deleted for "speaking truth to power". They seem unable to put 2 and 2 together and realize that they've been breaking the TOS of these sites multiple times by inciting violence and whatnot, and the only reason Youtube/Twitter aren't mass culling their profiles more often is because they bring enough traffic and profitability that the staff is willing to overlook the less extreme examples.

Though that would imply that they've bothered reading (and agreeing) with those terms in the first place. One of the major grievances that drives this crowd is the belief that every popular site ought to have the same speech rules as imageboards (AKA mirroring the first amendment in a private environment). They grew so insulated into this simulacrum of social interaction where everyone proves how much they love free speech by acting as much of a sociopath over the smallest thing, that they're outraged over the fact that popular platforms commonly police content and won't accept people advocating heinous views, and think that companies objecting to that is "censorship".

One of the very first instances of this ideology in action was weev leading an army of trolls to harass Kathy Sierra into hiding because she started moderating comments.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
what is defoos

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

NickRoweFillea posted:

what is defoos

defooing is Peter Molyneux's idea that you should completely sever from your parents financially while you're an adult, because you don't owe them anything and they'll just drag you down when they're old and infirm.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

defooing is Peter Molyneux's idea that you should completely sever from your parents financially while you're an adult, because you don't owe them anything and they'll just drag you down when they're old and infirm.

Peter Molyneaux is the creator of Populous and other, less games. Stefan Molyneaux is the creepy cult leader.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Peter Molyneaux is the creator of Populous and other, less games. Stefan Molyneaux is the creepy cult leader.

You're telling me they're not the same person? :thunk:

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
If only they were so I would have yet another reason to hate Peter Molyneux.

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

defooing is Stefan Molyneux's idea that you should completely sever from your parents financially while you're an adult, because you don't owe them anything and they'll just drag you down when they're old and infirm.

It also applies to other people in your life who are "toxic" and who may get in the way of your whole doofing strategy. Actually the only people you can probably trust are other people who are doofing as well, or of course Molyneux himself.

Why no this isn't a cult or anything, where on earth did you get that implication?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Captain_Maclaine posted:

you not using your mod buttons imo

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/945477485805821957

theyre going after way more people than i thought they would

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/AltCapRight/status/945480797112492032

normal brain

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/realKStrawn93/status/945479811018846208

lol

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

So thirsty for being thought of as marginalized

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I focus test all of my posts to maximize my appeal to CSPAM demographics (death crew, nite crew, milk drinkers, etc)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Casimir Radon posted:

How has James Woods not been banned yet? His stiff is just blatant hate speech for the longest time now. A month back he tweeted some video clip of some Muslims at the Mall of America who were doing nothing wrong at all bt any stretch of the imagination and was all "Aaaaaah, America is over!"

because he's a ridiculous scum clown-boy, a joke

if that's lost on you, google that and theres a pretty funny story