Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

Yeah it's $20.

The logic goes like this:

-the wildcard match is just to decide who gets into the playoffs for realsies. The loser never really made the playoffs and is kind of boned since they're also not contending for the consolation bracket. That's the risk you take by being a wildcard team! Win your division next time.
-The semifinals and finals determine the top four teams in the league.
-The consolation bracket determines the "best loser" in the league, but that guy shouldn't be ranked above any of the teams that actually made the playoffs. But there needs to be some kind of prize for winning it, or owners won't be incentivized to bother trying to win (and having teams with multiple weeks of meaningless games is bad, because it encourages player dumping and trades with the contending teams in weird ways etc.) So... $20 is almost as much as your annual dues. (We could increase it to $33 to fully cover the next year's dues, perhaps?)

and then, separately:
-Oh, how much money do we have in the prize pool? OK, let's pay it out to three places, because there's not that much money, right? $160/$80/$40 is a nice progression by halves which added to the $20 consolation prize equals the prize money. Seems nice and even. Note that many money leagues only pay first place, and some just pay first and second.

And then also separately:
-How should we seed the draft? Obviously the teams that made the playoffs for real should pick last. Obviously the teams that were awful should pick first. The remaining teams go in the middle.
-But, hmm, the winner of the consolation bracket must have finished well, right? So they should be counted among the winners... but not be ranked higher than the four teams that made the real playoffs, so I guess they're fifth place.

Put these three lines of thought together without much additional contemplation and you get where we are now. It probably isn't perfectly sensible and could be improved-upon for next year, definitely.
I might say that the better 'reward' might be pick 1.05 itself? But then it would suck to be one of the 4 worst teams and win. Maybe an extra pick at the end of the 1st/ start of the 2nd round? To your point, $20 doesn't cover the league fees (and where would you take the money from to increase it? Can't reasonably give them more than 3rd, and kind of sucks to take from 1st/2nd for it). Here's the issue -- let's say you're functionally 1.05 by record/PF and wind up winning the consolation. You just earned $20 (so you only lost $13 on the season, or $5 before fees), but you went from pick 1.05 by record to pick 1.09. Any given sunday/etc -- in most cases, I would prefer to have not won and gotten the better pick as it would make me more competitive for the higher pools the following year. Dump the money on top of one of the prior pools, or most PF at end of regular season, or top seed. whatever.

quote:

By our league rules 4.3.1 and 4.3.2:

You can't know ahead of time which team will be the "worst team that won in week 1" - because it could be the sixth seeded team from the first bracket if they win their match; or, either the fourth or fifth seeded teams from the second bracket, whichever won, if the sixth-seeded team lost their match to the third-seeded team. But MFL forces you to pick one, so you pick one when setting up the consolation tournament, and then you make an edit to the matchups if you need to before the week 15 games.

For the remaining teams, their matches are meaningless. I think last year I matched the wildcard loser against the worst loser from among the week 14 consolation losers (by seeding) and then matched the other two losers against each other.

In that case:
whalers should play chefs
and
leper should play garb.

That's how I seeded the remaining teams, so seems fine.

Zauper fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Dec 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Here's a random idea:

-Some # of teams make the playoffs. Some get byes, some are wildcards in the first week.
-All teams that fail to make the playoffs, plus maybe also the teams that lose their wildcard matches, go into a non-matchup pool.
-They get ranked at the end of week 16 by total Points For scored. No matchups, just PF.
-Top PF scorer gets the consolation prize.
-Still use the records/PFs of teams that didn't make the playoffs for seeding into the draft, perhaps ignoring the consolation tournament entirely (so the winner of the consolation tournament could potentially also be getting first draft pick, if they were the worst team going into the postseason).

This system would have the advantage of not eliminating teams from the consolation tournament: all teams not in the quarterfinals would still have some incentive to set lineups and try to do well to win the consolation prize, and meanwhile, there'd be no benefit to tanking because posteason performance would not affect draft position at all. It has the added advantage of giving us more flexibility to setting up the actual playoffs, too: we could potentially have six or more teams seeded into the playoffs, with more than one wildcard match.

e. Zauper I edited some more stuff into the post you quoted, so please check again, but yeah basically I agree the current system could be improved a lot.

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

e. Zauper I edited some more stuff into the post you quoted, so please check again, but yeah basically I agree the current system could be improved a lot.

Yeah, I see that -- it's pretty much in line with what I was thinking. Essentially the crux of my complaint was 'it kinda sucks to lose draft position for $20'.

It also doesn't need to be decided now, because it wouldn't go into effect until the 2018 season obviously.

It's hard to drop the wild card losers into consolation unless consolation runs into week 17. Think about the math -- if you did that this week, you'd have 1 too many teams in the consolation bracket, so you'd be giving a bye this week. It would definitely be a cool thing to think through, but at least initially I'm struggling to see how to get it to work without running into week 17.

In order to not run into week 17, you need 4 teams eliminated in week 14 (so 8 playing in 15 -- 4 in each bracket, and 2 in each bracket in 16). If you aren't eliminating anyone from the wild card game(s), you'd need to eliminate 4 from the consolation bracket, which isn't doable without reducing playoff qualifiers unless you do something funky like only taking the top X by PF as 'winning' that round.

Zauper fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Dec 12, 2017

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Leper, I like the idea of dumping all remaining teams into a pool.

Use best ball type of points for, not plain points for because some guys forget to set lineups.

Just a two week best ball type of thing with some random prize associated with it. Or 1.05 is the prize.

Whatever works. Phoneposting so can't scroll up and see what you had written. I just got excited and hit post.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Yeah the idea would be not having to do matchups, so you can have an odd number of teams in the pool and go for however many weeks you want. We'd still do actual matchups for the championships of course.

Best Ball would be another whole different thing. I love a best ball format and play a couple every year, but it'd be a big difference from our current setup. I'm not even sure if you can configure a league to switch to best ball just for certain games, and only for certain teams but not other teams.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Even if its manual it wouldn't be bad for a couple weeks.

We just had a few teams (me included by accident) not set full rosters since being eliminated.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Zauper posted:

In that case:
and
leper should play garb.

I did not set this up. I am a bad commish.

I dismissed my calendar reminder and never actually did the job.

That being said: it is not what I quoted and don't know how to fix it. I can reseed everything in the consolation bracket to fudge it, but it's the consolation bracket so I am not sure what that gains us. I can't find a way to swap two head to head teams.

Someone smarter than me will have to double check.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
so uh...what happens when someone forgets to set a lineup on the playoffs?

e: fuckin holidays

Stevie Lee fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Dec 17, 2017

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Spermy Smurf posted:

I did not set this up. I am a bad commish.

I dismissed my calendar reminder and never actually did the job.

That being said: it is not what I quoted and don't know how to fix it. I can reseed everything in the consolation bracket to fudge it, but it's the consolation bracket so I am not sure what that gains us. I can't find a way to swap two head to head teams.

Someone smarter than me will have to double check.

I think it's fine, though, we can just compare the scores as if the matches were correct, and then advance the correct two players manually into the final match.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Stevie Lee posted:

so uh...what happens when someone forgets to set a lineup on the playoffs?

e: fuckin holidays

Oh man, I didn't know what you meant but I just looked at the scoring and yeah, SBH really blew it. Carson Wentz, Leonard Fournettte, yuck.

That said, I suspect that even if SBH had set his "most efficient lineup" you'd still be crushing him. He'd be up 20pts with Flacco + Gronk(over Watson), but his only bench RB was Washington who scored 2.9, so unless he worked the waivers and picked all the best IDP matchups, he was probably boned.

But you know what's really interesting? Cougars are behind Titoons by less than five points, Titoons are done, and Cougars still have one player left.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
And that player is Kwon Alexander

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

Yeah, ABs injury and some bad choices really screwed it. AJG only had two receptions. Second lowest point total of the year. Expected rivers to keep it going vs the chiefs who hadn't been playing good d, but should have stuck with cousins.

Only reason I'm in it is gurley. But drat, your DE did work to keep you close while gurley was going nuts.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

lol I got high score this week, sure

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Zauper posted:

In that case:
and
leper should play garb.

pre:
Week 15
Gridiron Chefs			128.66
Concord Concordes		177.14
STRAIGHT BASS HOMIE		99.60
1017 BRICK SQUAD		169.51
Mediocre Cougars		148.85
Who Da Titoons?			133.78
Long Island Whalers		111.99
I'm Pretty Garbage At This	133.02
Bye Weeks
First Down Syndrome		110.82
BALLS OF FURY			139.04
Team McLean			83.97
Ash Ketchum Gotta catch em	147.94

Concordes beat Garbage
Chefs beat Whalers.

Concord Concordes play Gridiron Chefs for the consolation prize.

BRICK SQUAD plays Mediocre Cougars for the championship

HOMIE plays Titoons to determine third and fourth place.

Everyone else can have a matchup set, but it's meaningless. I'll go try and set this up now.

e. They've loving changed the controls. Last year it was possible to manually set matchups on an individual basis: this year the only thing you can control is the seeding. For all the incredible levels of customization MFL has, why in the hell would they take this option away???

e. Wait nope I got it. I changed the consolation playoff brackets so consolation seed 1 (whalers) plays winner of match 1 (chefs) and now the matchups look right.
http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2017/options?L=79286&O=79

Is this right?

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Dec 19, 2017

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Screenshot where you found the option to change that.

I only found the same place you did before your edit. Just the seeds.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

"playoff schedule setup"

I just had to change which consolation bracket game the #1 seed would get matched against, to what you see there now. Previously #1 seed played winner of Game 2.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
Yeah I knew I was going to get demolished and I had a very busy weekend so it really wasn't on my mind until like 3pm so I'm not really that twisted about it

e: rebuilding year :monar:

1017 is the team of destiny

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Dec 21, 2017

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Teemu Pokemon posted:

1017 is the team of destiny

don't jinx me

I need that money to buy weed

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Jinx him!

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

Zauper posted:

Yeah, ABs injury and some bad choices really screwed it. AJG only had two receptions. Second lowest point total of the year. Expected rivers to keep it going vs the chiefs who hadn't been playing good d, but should have stuck with cousins.

Only reason I'm in it is gurley. But drat, your DE did work to keep you close while gurley was going nuts.

By the way, I do have one piece of confusion here -- Aaron Donald's score. My understanding is that sacks don't also count as TFLs.

He has 4 tackles, 1 assist, 1 FF, 2 TFL and 3.0 sacks. He was on two half sacks and 2 full sacks. That means 4 of his 5 T/A are sacks. How then does he also have 2 TFL?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Here's the entire description of the stat provided by MFL:

quote:

This is the number of Tackles for a Loss in a game by a defensive player. This stat is not updated during the games in the live stats. It is only updated after the games are finalized.

So... I don't fuckin' know, really! It's plausible that they're double-counting sacks as TFLs. Can we find any cases where an IDP player had more sacks than TFLs?

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

Here's the entire description of the stat provided by MFL:

So... I don't fuckin' know, really! It's plausible that they're double-counting sacks as TFLs. Can we find any cases where an IDP player had more sacks than TFLs?

Zach Brown, Week 9.
Griffen Everson, Week 14.

e: Do most sacks also count as TFLs?
If so, a strip sack would be worth: 4pts sack, 4pts FF, 1.5pts T, 2 pts TFL for a total of 11.5 points.

e2: do assists count as TFLs?

Zauper fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Dec 21, 2017

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

If the QB got past the line of scrimmage before being tackled, then it's not a sack; that's a successful run. So by definition a sack is a TFL. But, I have assumed MFL does not double-count them: a TFL should be scored on tackles of ball carriers other than the one who took the snap.

In theory.

A "strip sack" is also not a sack at all, and shouldn't really be called one, in my opinion: it's a forced fumble. If the QB wasn't in possession when hitting the ground, he wasn't sacked. I don't think the scoring has a strip sack (I can't find one anyway).

Additionally, a strip sack is not a tackle. A tackle is only a tackle if the player with the ball is downed. A fumble can't happen after a player is down.

So the only question is how does MFL come up with its TFL number and does that number include sacks. If a player has more sacks than TFLs in MFL's stats, that means MFL definitely isn't always counting a sack as a TFL. Do they ever? It's possible. I just don't know.

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

If the QB got past the line of scrimmage before being tackled, then it's not a sack; that's a successful run. So by definition a sack is a TFL. But, I have assumed MFL does not double-count them: a TFL should be scored on tackles of ball carriers other than the one who took the snap.

In theory.
Actually, I *believe* it is possible to have a sack that is not a TFL if you are sacked at the line of scrimmage. At least in the NFL, it is possible for a 0 yard sack to exist. As I look at it in more detail (and google it), it appears as though TFLs do stack with sacks, which also count as tackles. So if the intent is for a sack to be worth 5.5 (4 + 1.5 from the tackle), we would need to reduce the value of a sack to 2 due to the TFL stacking.

http://forums.myfantasyleague.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27605

quote:

A "strip sack" is also not a sack at all, and shouldn't really be called one, in my opinion: it's a forced fumble. If the QB wasn't in possession when hitting the ground, he wasn't sacked. I don't think the scoring has a strip sack (I can't find one anyway).
I'm 99% sure that a strip sack is scored as both a sack and a fumble.

quote:

Additionally, a strip sack is not a tackle. A tackle is only a tackle if the player with the ball is downed. A fumble can't happen after a player is down.

So the only question is how does MFL come up with its TFL number and does that number include sacks. If a player has more sacks than TFLs in MFL's stats, that means MFL definitely isn't always counting a sack as a TFL. Do they ever? It's possible. I just don't know.
It's possible that they don't count strip sacks as tackles. I can't think offhand of an example of a game I was paying attention to where I checked for this.

As mentioned above, now I think that they are counting sacks as TFLs, except for 0 yard sacks.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm not sure I trust forums posts by randos as being definitive, and that also doesn't jive with us having players who recorded more sacks than TFLs in a game.

gently caress though, becuase I'm doing some googling and:
https://www.sportingcharts.com/dictionary/nfl/sack.aspx

quote:

"In order for a sack to be recorded, it must be obvious that the quarterback either intends to throw a forward pass, or is still in the "pocket" without a clear objective for the play. If officials determine that the play was intended as a rush, a tackle of the quarterback does not result in a sack and is recorded as negative rushing yardage by the quarterback."

soooooo, I'm loving wrong, and this explains everything! A sack is not a TFL and a TFL is not a sack. TFLs of a QB occur when the QB attempts to advance the ball via running and is tackled behind the line of scrimmage, while a sack occurs when the QB is in the pocket and/or still apparently attempting a pass.

Which is, uhhh, really loving stupid. Because say Russel Wilson makes a pump fake while scrambling just before being tackled, was that a sack? Who the hell knows, he always does that, so does Alex Smith, it's a way of causing the defender to hesitate or flinch even when you had no intention of throwing a pass. How can the statisticians look into the mind of the QB and decide what his intent was?

And then we also have

quote:

A quarterback is also considered sacked if he loses a fumble on or behind the line of scrimmage that is recovered by the opposing team

and that's a "strip sack." Presumably only if the player touching the QB down was the same player that forced the fumble? In that case yeah, probably scored as both the forced fumble and the sack, and if that player also recovers the ball, a fumble recovery.

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

I'm not sure I trust forums posts by randos as being definitive, and that also doesn't jive with us having players who recorded more sacks than TFLs in a game.

gently caress though, becuase I'm doing some googling and:
https://www.sportingcharts.com/dictionary/nfl/sack.aspx

soooooo, I'm loving wrong, and this explains everything! A sack is not a TFL and a TFL is not a sack. TFLs of a QB occur when the QB attempts to advance the ball via running and is tackled behind the line of scrimmage, while a sack occurs when the QB is in the pocket and/or still apparently attempting a pass.

Which is, uhhh, really loving stupid. Because say Russel Wilson makes a pump fake while scrambling just before being tackled, was that a sack? Who the hell knows, he always does that, so does Alex Smith, it's a way of causing the defender to hesitate or flinch even when you had no intention of throwing a pass. How can the statisticians look into the mind of the QB and decide what his intent was?

And then we also have

and that's a "strip sack." Presumably only if the player touching the QB down was the same player that forced the fumble? In that case yeah, probably scored as both the forced fumble and the sack, and if that player also recovers the ball, a fumble recovery.

Except clearly there are situations where a play is scored as both a sack and a TFL, so that doesn't explain it. Look at Ngakoue, week 4. 2 tackles, 1 TFL, 1 FF, 2 sacks. Or week 7 - 3 T, 1 A, 3 TFL 2.5 SK. On the other hand, Week 11 - 2 T, 1 A, 2 FF, 2.5 SK. That's 2 strip sacks, and presumably the half sack wasn't counted as a TFL and was the A.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Need to actually watch the tape, I'm thinking, because I don't know just from looking at the stats you mention, whether some sacks are being counted as TFLs or not. But it does look like they might be, at least sometimes.

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

Need to actually watch the tape, I'm thinking, because I don't know just from looking at the stats you mention, whether some sacks are being counted as TFLs or not. But it does look like they might be, at least sometimes.

If you only have 2 tackles and have 2 sacks, how would you also score a TFL that isn't a sack?
Or 4 tackles, 2.5 sacks and 3 TFL? The math doesn't work, unless a sack isn't a tackle.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Zauper posted:

unless a sack isn't a tackle.

this

I am doubting everything right now

e. specifically: NFL rules apparently say stripping the ball from a QB "counts as a sack" even if the QB doesn't go down. This sort of sack may not count as a tackle?

e. Also, forcing the QB out of bounds behind the LOS counts as a sack, right? Does it also count as a tackle?

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

this

I am doubting everything right now

e. specifically: NFL rules apparently say stripping the ball from a QB "counts as a sack" even if the QB doesn't go down. This sort of sack may not count as a tackle?

e. Also, forcing the QB out of bounds behind the LOS counts as a sack, right? Does it also count as a tackle?

That is possible, but in one of the other weeks there were no strip sacks.

Forcing OOB counts as a tackle generally, so I would imagine it counts as a tackle in that case too.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I almost went into today with only 4 defensive starters lol

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
barring any wild start adjustments...i think I won.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
As long as Ash doesn't threepeat it's good with me. That would be embarrassing to the rest of us.

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

Ugh, I put up league top scores in our QF and finals weeks, looks like I snagged 3rd in spite of only starting 10 players.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Stevie Lee posted:

barring any wild start adjustments...i think I won.

Congrats and good game. Who knew Cooper over Tate was the right play?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Just in case, I'll wait a couple days for the final score adjustments to happen before paying out the prize money, but here's the final results for the league:

Winner: Stevie Lee's 1017 BRICK SQUAD! $160 first prize, and congratulations for breaking Ash Ketchum's two-year winning streak! You had top PF through week 13 and dominated the season. Well-deserved win.
2nd place: The Zack's Mediocre Cougars $80 second prize
3rd place: Zauper's Who Da Titoons? $40 third prize
4th place: Teemu Pokemon's STRAIGHT BASS HOMIE $0 you get nothing lol, fourth place really is the worst, let's fix this for next year.
5th place and winner of the consolation bracket: Gridiron Chefs $20 consolation prize, and honestly amazing given you went 3-10 in the regular season, just goes to show ya. Also lol you lost your top-four pick, is that really worth $20? Let's reconsider this for next year too.

Those of you getting money, I'll ping your email addresses I have and wait for confirmation before sending cash via paypal.

The remaining teams will seed based on points scored through week 13:

BALLS OF FURY 1892.61
First Down Syndrome 1889.31
Long Island Whalers 1836.15
----
Concord Concordes 1754.00
Team McLean 1737.50
Ash Ketchum Gotta catch em 1737.48
I'm Pretty Garbage At This 1683.32

The bottom four teams get randomly seeded the top four picks. The three teams above them (balls, first down, whalers) get randomly seeded the middle three picks. And the last five picks are in reverse order of the top results.

As of right now, rosters should be considered locked. I think it's fine to drop players, but please don't make any adds. I'm going to double-check that there are no more waiver periods scheduled.

That's all based on our rules for this year. I think now would be a great time to start drawing up a list of the rules changes we've discussed for next year... let's get them hammered out now instead of waiting till everyone loses interest over the summer. We've discussed scoring changes, reworking the taxi squad, prize pool, maybe compensatory picks for taxi squad player thefts, and various other improvements and changes.

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

4th place: Teemu Pokemon's STRAIGHT BASS HOMIE $0 you get nothing lol, fourth place really is the worst, let's fix this for next year.
5th place and winner of the consolation bracket: Gridiron Chefs $20 consolation prize, and honestly amazing given you went 3-10 in the regular season, just goes to show ya. Also lol you lost your top-four pick, is that really worth $20? Let's reconsider this for next year too.
Yeah.

quote:

As of right now, rosters should be considered locked. I think it's fine to drop players, but please don't make any adds. I'm going to double-check that there are no more waiver periods scheduled.

That's all based on our rules for this year. I think now would be a great time to start drawing up a list of the rules changes we've discussed for next year... let's get them hammered out now instead of waiting till everyone loses interest over the summer. We've discussed scoring changes, reworking the taxi squad, prize pool, maybe compensatory picks for taxi squad player thefts, and various other improvements and changes.

Can we still trade? I don't know that folks will want to trade at this point, but it feels like it should probably be ok.

I'm definitely game for digging into rules changes, definitely better to do it now while folks are still focused over waiting til the summer. Only caveat on my end is that I'm going to be out of town until mid-jan so may not be able to weigh in much.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Actually the rules are pretty vague about the offseason lock, which is mostly about dropping players, and even there the rules just say the lock is announced at least a week in advance. I think we need to add an entire new section to the rules titled "Offseason" and put down in writing exactly what the procedure should be at the end of the regular season, end of the playoffs, and in advance of the draft: we can codify when teams get locked and in what respect, when dues are due, and make a clear window for rules changes to take place.

I would imagine that given we are contemplating rules changes and scoring changes, some owners may not want to do a lot of trading right now. But all of the above notwithstanding, we have no actual rule about trading, so it's permitted, even during a lock, until we make such a rule. And we are not currently locked, so owners can drop & trade at will.

e. we had a "no add/drops allowed" event scheduled for the 31st. Per the 1-week notification rule, I've just changed it to next Tuesday the 2nd; but we can extend it out if there's any reason to do so.

e2. and we also had waivers turned on for the next week and a half, so I've just manually deleted the remaining "process waivers" events from December and January.

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Dec 26, 2017

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I have a huge list of poo poo to post about. Will do tomorrow.

It's all about rules and whatnot.

I would actually like more than 6 people to vote on it, so will be sending it out via email to tally votes.

But more importantly: :siren:Anyone not coming back next year? Alfalfa is in the queue in case.:siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
I'm in, especially now that I've tasted success.

I'd like to change my team name. When is the best time to do so? Now or after rule changes, etc.?