Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hifi
Jul 25, 2012

leftover ham and cabbage soup aww yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I’m about to make the gently caress out of a turkey sandwich.

Banana peppers are the key.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
They make special chairs for playing games? Why can’t you sit in a regular chair? Does it have buttons and joysticks embedded in it?

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

SHOAH NUFF posted:

They make special chairs for playing games? Why can’t you sit in a regular chair? Does it have buttons and joysticks embedded in it?

they support ultra fat people

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Tom Hardy continues to steal every scene he's in of Peaky Blinders.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

FizFashizzle posted:

Banana peppers are rad, try them on pizza sometime.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
My favorite line from The Last Jedi is from Yoda where he says "Failure is the greatest teacher" because it's so loving true.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

FizFashizzle posted:

Don't forget the moist maker

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

SHOAH NUFF posted:

My lower back and neck aren't great after mma and grappling for 6 years and I need a chair with good support if I'm going to sit in one place for more than 40 minutes at a time.

Also a lot of people reckon that sitting for long periods without proper support is really bad for you. Hell the who called it the next smoking not that long ago. So if you're at a desk and seated you want it to be as ergonomic as possible.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Ehud posted:

Tom Hardy continues to steal every scene he's in of Peaky Blinders.

He really does. He's pretty good in Taboo as well if you haven't checked that out its a+++ hardy.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

piss tape israel posted:

My favorite line from The Last Jedi is from Yoda where he says "Failure is the greatest teacher" because it's so loving true.

nah the best line is when kylo ren says MURDER YOUR PARENTS

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
re: divorce and kids - my parents were basically the same as previous poster. They never once let their fighting get in the way of either of us kids seeing either of them. They let all of us choose which parent we wanted to live with, and even though we ended up in cities an hour apart, neither ever missed a school function for us and always put us first.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

piss tape israel posted:

Yoda was really perfect in that movie. Just showing up and calling out Luke for being a whiny dickbag just cause he's made a mistake.

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy

BlindSite posted:

Probably 50% of the people I know that got married in their 20s are either separated or divorced.

Any of you dudes have a DxRacer gaming chair? Came into some cash over Xmas and thinking of treating myself because my old chair is dying a painful death.

I have a clutch chairz one that is comparable and it has done wonders for my posture. I sit in an office chair all day and so when I would go home and play games I realized I needed a better chair. It was expensive but I recommend that style for everyone. I even got my boss to buy some chairs like it with the extra support for my department.

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

Also in regards to divorce chat, just be a part of your kids’ life. My ex wife left when our son was 9 months old and barely puts an effort if at all. It really has messed him up with abandonment issues with a ton of counseling and even him asking to be committed for observation.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Just don't do to your child what Lowtax's ex did to his.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

seiferguy posted:

Make them hang out with lowtax?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

seiferguy posted:

What happened?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

seiferguy posted:

Gave him an account here?

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

SundayMoney posted:

I have a clutch chairz one that is comparable and it has done wonders for my posture. I sit in an office chair all day and so when I would go home and play games I realized I needed a better chair. It was expensive but I recommend that style for everyone. I even got my boss to buy some chairs like it with the extra support for my department.

do you have the pewdiepie edition

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

seiferguy posted:

Sleep with Lowtax?

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

seiferguy posted:

No idea what happened

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Did your ex do to your child what "Richard" Lowtax Kyanka's did to his? Click here to find out!

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Whoops, can't find his tweet on it, but basically his ex forces their child to sleep in the same bed as her, so when it's his turn for the child, she gets extreme separation anxiety to the point she starts to vomit because she can't sleep without her mom.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

seiferguy posted:

Whoops, can't find his tweet on it, but basically his ex forces their child to sleep in the same bed as her, so when it's his turn for the child, she gets extreme separation anxiety to the point she starts to vomit because she can't sleep without her mom.

That's messed up.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
:stonk:

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Two sides to every story, but yeah that sucks

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

For a long time when I was little if I ever woke up in the middle of the night I had to go to my parents room to fall back to sleep. And let me tell you, the trip down the hallway from my room to theirs in the pitch black was loving terrifying.

It probably hosed me up growing up, who knows.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

My youngest daughter used to sneak in every night to try to sleep with us but holy poo poo every kid has this natural tendency to lay sideways and kick your dick all night long.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

piss tape israel posted:

Agreed.

I also loved the mechanical designs where the AT-AT walkers are even more menacing.

And I loved the moment of silence.

Now I gotta go read reviews of people that hated The Last Jedi because I loved it and want to see what they didn't like.

FizFashizzle posted:

nah the best line is when kylo ren says MURDER YOUR PARENTS
So much like The Wizard Of Oz, the hidden subtext is the return to the Gold Standard.

Deep.

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Dec 27, 2017

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I saw the new star wars and it was great.

Not perfect, and I still have some issues with the general premise, but that's leftover from the previous film and there's not much they can do about it now. Mostly.

Also I was kind of getting a bit misty eyed seeing Carrie Fisher up there and knowing it's her last film (until they resurrect her corpse and parade it digitally across the screen like they did the guy who played Tarkin, anyway).

Anyway it's very good.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Leperflesh posted:

Also I was kind of getting a bit misty eyed seeing Carrie Fisher up there and knowing it's her last film (until they resurrect her corpse and parade it digitally across the screen like they did the guy who played Tarkin, anyway).
I thought for sure that Leia was getting killed off after she got blown away but nope

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

piss tape israel posted:

I thought for sure that Leia was getting killed off after she got blown away but nope

that bit was a bit weird actually, it's literally the only time Leia ever demonstrates force powers beyond intuition and it felt off to me. But it was OK because it was surprising and sentimental and from a character standpoint, she was always the one with more inner strength and consistency of character than any of the rest of her posse.

On the other hand, admiral akbar went out like a chump. Because it was, of course, a trap.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Still Last Jedi spoilers

piss tape israel posted:

When someone in this thread said "I can't believe they spaced Leia" and I read that spoiler because I read them all, I was pleasantly surprised when she used the Force and her Jedi blood to get back inside.

My sister was the first to realize Luke was projecting, because she noticed he didn't mess up the white layer of salt. I figured it out after he didn't die from the obvious samurai movie double slash.

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

hifi posted:

do you have the pewdiepie edition

No, they partnered with the WWE for a line of chairs so I got the Macho Man Randy Savage one as he was my favorite growing up.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Thanks for keeping em spoiled, I have yet to see it. Gonna try and correct that this week.

In other news, my cat got to come home today :3:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

YAY

Catte is pissing OK now? Did he have to pass some gall stones or anything? Pet that drat cat and tell him he's a good boy.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Just had my side of the family's Christmas. Got an infrared frier/roaster/smoker and the Lego Apollo 11.

loving owns.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

CannonFodder posted:

Still Last Jedi spoilers

When someone in this thread said "I can't believe they spaced Leia" and I read that spoiler because I read them all, I was pleasantly surprised when she used the Force and her Jedi blood to get back inside.

My sister was the first to realize Luke was projecting, because she noticed he didn't mess up the white layer of salt. I figured it out after he didn't die from the obvious samurai movie double slash.

I noticed it when they showed his face because he looks like he does in the flashbacks, not old and busted like on Ach-To

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I thought Luke was already dead and it was his force ghost

Close enough

• Locked thread