Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

ceaselessfuture posted:

well what did you get?????

Tidus' shield that lets him Haste the whole party and Lulu's dress that gives her Triple Threat

considering those are characters I actually like and use I was happier about that pull than the one I did on the 6* Christmas banner (Jecht's blitzball, a glove for Snow, a staff for some FFT dude I've never heard of)

Though as early as I am I just need raw attack power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

Lulu's dress is an extremely rare armor with "slightly increases ice damage" on it, so it's valuable just for that. You're probably too early to care about it now but it'll be very nice to have later.

MikeSevigny
Aug 6, 2002

Habs 2006: Cristobal Persuasion
I actually like Vaan's legend dive, because I can pair him with Faris and her USB. She can handle the debuffing while Vaan spams Thiefs Revenge or whatever. He puts out some solid damage, especially against omni-resist enemies. If you don't have a reliable hyperbreak I'd still consider going halfway through his LD for the damage boost. He'll put in some work for you.

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

"Your toy soldiers are not pigmented to my scrupulous standards. As a result, you are not worthy of my time. Good day sir"
Pulled Lockes Gladius the Miracle of kohlingen 6* something is this a USB? And got a 5* Lilith Rod for Papalymo. Now I need to dig up souls somehow for them.

Edit: Looks like I can get easy souls clearing the newbie dungeons.

Washout fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Dec 27, 2017

ceaselessfuture
Apr 9, 2005

"I'm thirty," I said. "I'm five years too old to lie to myself and call it honor."

Blockhouse posted:

(Jecht's blitzball, a glove for Snow, a staff for some FFT dude I've never heard of)

Uh could you check and tell us what they are? You might have pulled three top-tier relics including a chain!

You actually did decently on the Newcomer banner too, so grats!

ceaselessfuture fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Dec 27, 2017

ceaselessfuture
Apr 9, 2005

"I'm thirty," I said. "I'm five years too old to lie to myself and call it honor."
Really cool post from Reddit that uses the Trial of Strength to list the current top DPS in the game. Not sure the specifics of the test themselves, but the results seem about right.

https://en.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/7mb8wx/king_of_dps_community_challenge_update/

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Wow, Celes' solo DPS is a lot lower that I would have thought. I guess her damage depends a lot on hitting weaknesses, though.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Alxprit posted:

Garuda's kind of hard to take down if you don't kill those feathers good. For my team it was honestly kind of a better idea for me to just focus-fire Garuda herself and rely on a Last Stand USB RW to survive big nukes. That's just the 200 though so we'll see how that strategy fares in the other two.

I kinda did this. I have good XIV mage synergy and crappy melee, so I went all mage dps with rikku USB/dancing and yshy healing.

I gave papalymo meltdown and ruinga, gave alph meteor and maduin, and Terra got valigarmanda and wrath. One shot of enfired valigarmanda would blow up the feathers, and the other two would take out Garuda. I used mog USB as my RW for fast actions, along with papy ssb for a pretty good set of faithgas.

I was never in any danger the whole way through. I did Terra BSB about round 4 out of boredom to help with trash in the 250.

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

Ready for the fashy circle jerk

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Wow, Celes' solo DPS is a lot lower that I would have thought. I guess her damage depends a lot on hitting weaknesses, though.

She has never had good dps though. Even when BSBs were king she was middling outside of great utility.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

KPC_Mammon posted:

She has never had good dps though. Even when BSBs were king she was middling outside of great utility.

I knew she was never great at dumping out damage but she's listed lower than Faris on there, and several other pure support characters. That's a little surprising, especially after the spellblade ability buffs.

ceaselessfuture
Apr 9, 2005

Alright, need to outsource some strategy to you goons.

Since I got Krile chain, she's shaken up my Mage team for the better. I'm not entirely sure how I should be incorporating her into a team, so let me tell you what I have:

Current Fire team:

Deuce USB/BSB (+30% MAG)
Monteblanc SSB (+30% MAG/Hastega)
Krile CSB
Papalymo BSB
Ace USB

Relevant bench-sitters:

OK BSB
Ramza USB
Raines BSB

Also, since I have Allegro con Motto on Deuce and Krile chain giving 2 turns of Quickcast, I'm reconsidering my Ace dive. His H+IC3 dive is, of course, super strong but this team is going to be making GBS threads out Quickcast spells almost continually throughout the fight. It seems to me that doublecast Fire users will be the better fit for the Deuce/Krile combo?

Should I start working after Terra and Vivi? Should I dive Papalymo? I've been getting 6x9999 with him, which is extremely satisfying.

Anyway, some thoughts on all these scattered musings would be fantastic friends!

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

ceaselessfuture posted:

Uh could you check and tell us what they are? You might have pulled three top-tier relics including a chain!

You actually did decently on the Newcomer banner too, so grats!

okay yeah yeah I realize now "A glove for Snow" is not very specific

Soul King, Gokuu Pole, and Sacrificial Circle

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

I knew she was never great at dumping out damage but she's listed lower than Faris on there, and several other pure support characters. That's a little surprising, especially after the spellblade ability buffs.

Faris has Sharpshooter 5* access which is better than Spellblade for direct damage. The Warrior Princess materia gives a sizable dps boost with a penta-break. She is also breaking DEF for even more damage.

I'd have been surprised if Faris was behind Celes.

I think Celes is one of the worst spellblades outside of grand cross, which is often bypassed by NAT attacks. I'd also rather bring Exdeath for Grand Cross.

She is alright if you lucked into her LMR.

KPC_Mammon fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Dec 27, 2017

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

"Your toy soldiers are not pigmented to my scrupulous standards. As a result, you are not worthy of my time. Good day sir"
Should it be ok to get carried on raids when I'm not even level 30 yet? Sure could use them greens for the 100 cost potions.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
No one cares about your level in the easy two raids but don't try to raid with randoms in the harder two

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

ceaselessfuture posted:

Should I start working after Terra and Vivi? Should I dive Papalymo? I've been getting 6x9999 with him, which is extremely satisfying.

Anyway, some thoughts on all these scattered musings would be fantastic friends!

Double cast will be better than IC3 for the reasons you've stated, there are a lot of sources of quick and instant cast and they all work wonderfully with double cast.

I'd not dive anyone unless you can't beat content or have the top relics for an element for the foreseeable future.

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

Snazzy Frocks posted:

No one cares about your level in the easy two raids but don't try to raid with randoms in the harder two

The easy two are the bottom two?

Got it sorted and ran a few, yay stamina potions!

Washout fucked around with this message at 11:51 on Dec 27, 2017

ceaselessfuture
Apr 9, 2005

Blockhouse posted:

okay yeah yeah I realize now "A glove for Snow" is not very specific

Soul King, Gokuu Pole, and Sacrificial Circle

Gokuu Pole is a pretty useful Support USB for Mage teams. The Mblink on it is very useful as well. Feel free to use Marach for all your Magic Lightning or Dark needs.

I haven't heard much about it, but Soul King seems like a pretty great ranged Physical Dark USB. When you get there, hone up something like Dire Weapon and go to town with him.

From what I've heard of Snow's USB, the value of it varies. For you, it'll be an absolutely fantastic powerhouse relic for a long time, and especially after we get the upcoming Ice Monk abilities.

So basically you got 3 very serviceable if not excellent USBs that you should definitely utilize ASAP.

Washout posted:

Should it be ok to get carried on raids when I'm not even level 30 yet? Sure could use them greens for the 100 cost potions.

Yep! Come to the discord channel and ask around. Failing that, open up games yourself and label your party as Carry Please! Veterans will be only too happy to save stamina to rush you through the 80/120 difficulties, and most parties can run you through the 160 no problem. The Apocs would be a bit trickier to work with though.

The easier raids say X Mote (3*) on the bottom of their banners, and are difficulty 80/120.

KPC_Mammon posted:

Double cast will be better than IC3 for the reasons you've stated, there are a lot of sources of quick and instant cast and they all work wonderfully with double cast.

I'd not dive anyone unless you can't beat content or have the top relics for an element for the foreseeable future.

Makes sense, thanks! I really wanted to dive Ace, but I should reconsider. I'll have to take a hard look at the Terra banner.

ceaselessfuture fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Dec 27, 2017

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.

Washout posted:

If you haven't yet, check out the goon discord from the OP. People are generally pretty willing to drag newbies through the easier MP.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

ceaselessfuture posted:

Gokuu Pole is a pretty useful Support USB for Mage teams. The Mblink on it is very useful as well. Feel free to use Marach for all your Magic Lightning or Dark needs.

I haven't heard much about it, but Soul King seems like a pretty great ranged Physical Dark USB. When you get there, hone up something like Dire Weapon and go to town with him.

From what I've heard of Snow's USB, the value of it varies. For you, it'll be an absolutely fantastic powerhouse relic for a long time, and especially after we get the upcoming Ice Monk abilities.

So basically you got 3 very serviceable if not excellent USBs that you should definitely utilize ASAP

I mean, I could, but of those three the only character I really like is Jecht. I don't even know who Marach is.

ceaselessfuture
Apr 9, 2005

Blockhouse posted:

I don't even know who Marach is.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
here's my dark confession: I've played like two hours of FFT

ceaselessfuture
Apr 9, 2005

:getout:

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Live, laugh, kupo!

Blockhouse posted:

I mean, I could, but of those three the only character I really like is Jecht. I don't even know who Marach is.

Final Fantasy Record Keeper: Who the gently caress is Shelke

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

I ended up playing FF XIII because it was the first realm where I got any decent relics (and it was deeply discounted on steam).

All because you don't know who Marach is now doesn't mean he won't be your future husbando.

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.

Blockhouse posted:

I'm sorry for your loss.

Zonko_T.M.
Jul 1, 2007

I'm not here to fuck spiders!

Blockhouse posted:

Blame yourself or God!

I use a lot of characters I have no attachment to, or even ones I hate (like Shelke!) when their abilities are needed, it usually means I field someone like Shelke or Yshtola so they can support someone I give a drat about, like Ramza or Kuja or whoever. For instance, my ice team is Edea and Laguna, with Shelke, Sarah from FF1 and Onion Knight supporting. Who are those characters?! They're the people who make it possible for my two favorite ff8 characters to nuke everything.

I mean, if you don't want to use him, it's your game, but not knowing who someone is hasn't stopped me from using someone with a useful tool, avid sometimes I end up liking them anyways.

Neutral Zone Trap
Nov 6, 2011

It's in the garbage. Where it belongs.
Should I pull on the upcoming FFI banner to get the 200 CM done? I guess not.

Not pictured: quality team building. Sara has a shared Shellga SB on the robe as the lone non default SB.

Celes bsb2 rw silver bulleted him pretty hard but he silenced Sara and Echo halfway through which made things a bit hairy.

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)

Blockhouse posted:

hop to it then mate. Sure the PS version you wont know what the gently caress is going on because of its questionable translation, and the PSP version will make you want to kick a thespian in the nads, but its still a fun game with a cool enough story. Ramza is a cool dude with an oddly detailed rear end.

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

Blockhouse posted:

Here’s my dark confession: I beat FFTA and I liked it.

In hindsight the law system is staggeringly bad but I just got used to running it circles when needed. What the gently caress kind of condition is “don’t damage enemies”

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

Attestant posted:

If you haven't yet, check out the goon discord from the OP. People are generally pretty willing to drag newbies through the easier MP.

I play at work a lot, but when I'm home I'll jump on the discord.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
the screen misalignment bug was in for more than a year and all they gave was 3 loving mythril? boo, dena

Neutral Zone Trap
Nov 6, 2011

It's in the garbage. Where it belongs.
2018! FFIII Onion Knight event or the "OK God Banner". Is it really worth the title?

Alternatives:
XII-1
XII-2 (don't pull on this banner)
VI-1
VI-2 too I guess
Fest-2
Fest-3 (Attestant)
Fest-4 (Attestant)
Fest-5 (A&O)

Mace of Zeus Onion Knight USB: Sealed Wisdom
Party Haste, MAG/MND/RES+30%, Magical Shortcharge 3, and self EX Mode: Sage (MAG+30% and BLK Damage +15%)

Sage tribuff-shout with an EX mode on top. This is the best mage buff effect in game on a character that can perform the buffing role while being one of your top damage dealers so there's not really much to discuss. Factor in his ridiculous LM2 that is the only 35% dual cast BLK in the entire game and you have something really stupid. With the power of his relics, his ludicrous stats and ability access OK is the best character in the game.

Top tier relic for any team with mages for any content

Onion Blade Onion Knight USB2: Sealed Might
Party Haste, ATK+50%, Crit=50%, and self EX Mode: Ninja (ATK+30% and Cast Time reduction x8)

So after the strongest magical buff in game we have the strongest physical buff in game. With an EX mode on top of course. The cast time reduction is a stacking buff after each action so you could have OK be your team's healer after casting this buff like a way better Mog or something. The primary application is of course that he'll be come a Dervish wielding shredder after using his buff.

Top tier relic for any physical team for any content

If you have one (or god forbid both) of these relics root OK in your team, legend dive him and never not use him for any fight ever again.

Metal Knuckles Refia USB: Burning Devotion
10x 71% Fire/Non physical (710%) with self En-Fire, Shortcharge 1, Crit Damage=200%, and Fire Shortcharge Cycle for 15 seconds (RS Fire Boost)

There's potential for a beatdown here but on its own high critical (critical hits deal more damage) does pretty much nothing at all. So you're looking to pair this up with her BSB or another form of a crit fixer from a party member. Even without a crit fixer this does remarkable fire damage at double cast speed but personally I'm not a fan of needing another SB to "fix" a USB (or rather enchance since this doesn't really need fixing). Once you get the crit fix going she's hammering the damage cap which looks cool but is actually a major waste of damage.

Excellent fire relic.

Empress Kharna Cloud of Darkness USB: Crashing Darkness
7x 210% AoE Dark/Lightning magical (1470%) with self En-Dark, party MAG/RES+30%, and chase Dark abilities with Lightning (1x 440% AoE Dark/Lightning magical) (RS Dark Boost)

Not the strongest offensive SB which is to be expected from something that has party buff on it. The biggest limiting factor is the chase being a single hit only. This is a good, strong effect on a strong dark character. Let the Dark Zone spam commence (or resume since it was probably being done prior to casting this).

Excellent.

Crystal Shield Ingus BSB2: Faithbound Escudo
8x 84% Earth/Non physical (672%) with party Earth Radiant Shield@75%
~ ~ CM1: Titan Drive 3x 65% Earth/Non physical (195%) with self Knight Damage +15% for 3 turns
~ ~ CM2: Aegis Form Self ATK/DEF+50% for 20 seconds

Entry is... okay. The number of fights you'll want to use Earth Radiant Shield for is so abysmally small this is very hard to like. CMD1 is unusable, the effect is too weak and short. CMD2 is great but his BSB1 has a similar if a bit weaker buff attached to the entry for free. Honestly, I like his BSB1 more but this isn't bad by any means.

Good.

Bizarre Staff Cloud of Darkness BSB2: 0-Type Wave Cannon
6x 210% AoE Dark/Non magical (1260%) with party MAG/MND+30%, Haste, and Doom@30s
~ ~ CM1: Blasting Aura Ball 3x 272% Dark/Non magical (816%) with self Darkness Damage+15% for 3 turns
~ ~ CM2: Boosting Aura Ball 2x 315% Dark/Non magical (630%) with MAG/DEF Bargain for 20 seconds

The entry is super powerful with a damaging sage shout and the doom is a benefit instead of a downside. You just need to build your team from members that benefit from having the doom status like Cid Raines. 30s is more than enough to kill anything that moves assuming you build your team to do so. Obviously doesn't fit in the "radiant shield+four bsb healers" turtle strat.

CMD1 isn't worth it, CMD2 is great assuming your Dark Zone isn't capping damage already. I'm really close to calling this top tier.

Excellent.

Nirvana Aria BSB: Maiden of Water
Party Curaga and Resist Fire 10% for 15 seconds, and self En-Holy
~ ~ CM1: Pure Prayer Instant Curaga and High Regen
~ ~ CM2: Ephemeral Wish Party Cure

Healer BSB with excellent commands. You'd want a better entry effect than minor resist fire but this still does multiple things unavailable from abilities (entry big medica, instant heal, weaker spammable medica).

Excellent.

Staff of the Magi Arc BSB1: Auroral Grace
5x 234% Holy/Non white magical (1170%), party Cura, and self MND+30%
~ ~ CM1: Dedication to Purity Curaja and Esuna
~ ~ CM2: Dedication to Healing Party Cure

Healer... BSB...? Possibly the worst healer BSB in game? Entry Cura level heal and only self MND buff. CMD1 is just Ultra Cure with a slower cast time. At least CMD 2 is a medica. I can't rate medicas worse than good but you'd rather use almost anything else.

Good.

Onion Gauntlets Onion Knight BSB: Vessel of Fate
Party ATK/MAG+30% and Haste (Blind Resist)
~ ~ CM1: Extra Slice 4x 47% Non physical (188%) with self Physical Noncharge 1
~ ~ CM2: Swiftspell 4x 225% Non magical (900%) with self Magical Noncharge 1

The good old OK BSB Vessel of Fate. Many wallets and dreams were broken on that fateful day. Upon release became the top buff relic in game and as of this banner the cycle begins anew with the next generation of OK's chase relics. The entry is still great and especially good because instead of Snow we are talking about OK who can perform any role in your team after launching his buff. CMD1 and 2 are outdated now and I honestly don't really care for them at all. CMD1 was always on the weak side but CMD2 used to be good DPS on top of the entry being great. Many bosses were defeated with zero hones by OK using BSB and spamming instant cast swiftspell until it stops moving. CMD2 is still... decent though, just not great.

So if Raines' BSB is still top tier what's wrong with the similar Vessel of Fate? Swiftspell has a higher multiplier than Raines' CMD1!

What's wrong is that you can't boost Swiftspell's damage with elemental gear, magicites, imperil, just generic weakness hitting etc. Additionally Swiftspell giving Magical noncharge 1 instead of just noncharge 1 like Raines is super annoying since you can't use the noncharge to reup your huge cast time BSB (NAT) instantly.

All that complaining aside this is still an extremely good thing that you're glad to have.

Excellent.

Shura Gloves Refia BSB: Dance of Carnage
8x 78% Fire/Non physical (624%), and self Crit=50% and En-Fire (Fire Boost)
~ ~ CM1: Riddle of the Flame 4x 49% Fire/Non ranged physical (196%) with Crit Damage=200%
~ ~ CM2: Fires of Carnage 2x 65% AoE Fire/Non ranged physical (130%) with self ATK/DEF Bargain for 20 seconds

Here's the crit fixer for her USB. Entry is pretty good for a BSB and a free dark bargain is good. CMD1 is weak, use Fires Within instead.

Good.

Onion Cape Onion Knight LMR: Legendary Youth
Start battle with Noncharge 2

Whatever OK's role in your party is this augments his dominance over the FFRK metagame. Better damage, healing, entrusting, whatever. One of the best LMRs in game especially since OK doesn't have a "LM1" and his LM2s shouldn't really be used together.

Excellent.

Refia's Dougi Refia LMR: Maiden's Charm
25% chance to doublecast Fire abilities (Fire Resist)

Dual cast your primary element.

Excellent.

Armguard Cloud of Darkness LMR: Dark's Flood Born
Start battle with En-Dark (Dark Resist)

So unlike someone like Squall who has the same LMR CoD's is a bit of a more complex case. Squall only has one relevant SB but CoD's BSB, BSB2 and USB are all solid things that do different things for different parties. Considering that it's pretty amazing that this LMR works great with all of them.

-BSB and USB are things you'll use early-mid combat to support your team and you want to spend the prior turns spamming Dark Zone with that tasty attach dark.
-BSB2 is a party hastefaithga you'll cast on turn 1 but does not have attach dark.

All that work into looking at the different scenarios and still no dent can be found.

Excellent.

Robe of Lords Arc LMR: Reader's Intellect
MND+1% (up to 25%) per WHT hit

By the time you have a desirable effect the fight should be over. This avoids the garbage verdict because if you're using a white nuke mage Arc even this is better than LM1 + healing. Please don't use white nuke mage Arc at least without his unreleased USB.

Acceptable.

Worthy of the God Banner title? Arc is kind of making GBS threads up the banner with his two relics but otherwise absolutely, this is the best event banner I have ever seen. Keep in mind that for example the Marche banner had two SSBs on it for a total of 4% wasted space.

Personally 4 dupes including a 6*. I might have to pass this one after all. OK is so popular his stuff will be up for grabs later on.

Time for OK to crush wallets and hearts again with his hidden EX mode: USB or uninstall.

Neutral Zone Trap fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Dec 27, 2017

LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

Ooo, they finally announced the banners for JP's New Years fest and one of them will be a Holy Chain for Ramza. :getin:

jebeebus
May 2, 2005

FF7F00 Cocos Nucifera
Morus : Passiflora Edulis
Cherimoya : Castanea
Synsepalum+(Citrus x limon)
Monstera : L. chinensis
^ Ok, the new OK stuff is even stronger than I thought... drat. Thanks for the writeup, it may convince me to try my best and spend as little as possible until then.

I'm on a good start since I was able to snag Locke's CSB+LMR in a One & Done pull... and I plan on skipping phase 2, 3 and probably 5.

The only thing more satisfying than that great pull is getting my first sub 20 because of it :woop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eM-Nf8-mFM

jebeebus fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Dec 27, 2017

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

The results on that page are also pretty limited in terms of trials right now. I assume many of the characters haven't had someone running them relic-complete or fully dived or whatever.

Characters like Luneth who have en-element tech are also doing 100k less than Faris right now.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Krile Chain was enough to get me to my first sub 30 :toot:

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

LornMarkus posted:

Ooo, they finally announced the banners for JP's New Years fest and one of them will be a Holy Chain for Ramza. :getin:

Holy poo poo. :stare:

One of my favourite minor side benefits of Ramza BSB2 has been using his CMD1 to boost WoL’s holy chain hit count. Being able to dump WoL and put another Holy damage dealer in the slot would be amazing.

Of course then Ramza just needs to Battle Cry, History’s Truth, Holy Chain, apply breaks, maybe Chant, use BSB CMD2 to get the necessary meter for all that and CMD1 to raise the hit count on the chain preferably all at once.

Ramza needs to grow arms like those paintings of Hindu goddesses.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
It rules that the biggest downside to Ramza is that he has too many cool things to do, yeah

He's like a Druid in D&D or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

LornMarkus posted:

still no holy magic chain?

• Locked thread