Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I thought Luke was already dead and it was his force ghost

Close enough

Nah because his force projection ends when kylo finds the dice that aren't really there, and that's when he shuffles loose the mortal coil. he used all his jedi juice to project himself and the effort saps too much of his energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Leperflesh posted:

YAY

Catte is pissing OK now? Did he have to pass some gall stones or anything? Pet that drat cat and tell him he's a good boy.

Yeah, he's been able to use the litter box a bit. He's eaten as well. It was both a mixture of bladder crystals and a bacteria infection. Vet seems to think it's stressed related, which makes sense - he is a high strung cat. He's been hiding under the bed since I got him home, but I gave him some pets and he came out and is napping on me now, reminding me of why he was worth saving in the first place :3: the weird thing is that my other cat, who was acting all lonely these past 2 days without him, has been hissing at him. I've kept them separated for the time being, but they used to be buds. I'm not getting it. I'm guessing he just has a weird smell from the vet.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Here's my question since we're on Last Jedi ending talk

why did Luke's mechanical hand also disappear with the rest of him?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Here's my question since we're on Last Jedi ending talk

why did Luke's mechanical hand also disappear with the rest of him?

It wasn't mechanical, Luke has been force projecting it the whole time.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I wish Luke didn't die :cry:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
My father in law is power washing his old smoker and bringing it up to me this week :swoon:

It still works as normal, he just bought himself an automatic pellet smoker when he retired so he "wouldn't have to do all that poo poo manually anymore."

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
It is approaching 0 degrees here and I am contemplating finding a can of sterno and huddling over it like a hobo.

Also contemplating buying a snuggie.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
The kids have had their switch for one day and have already broken off the locking tabs on the little things that attach to the joycons, lol

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Hey Fiz did you have plat before you autobanned for the gdt

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Intruder posted:

The kids have had their switch for one day and have already broken off the locking tabs on the little things that attach to the joycons, lol

Those guard things that attach to the joycons are garbage and make hitting the shoulder buttons a loving nightmare.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Athanatos posted:

Hey Fiz did you have plat before you autobanned for the gdt

yep :/

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

seiferguy posted:

Yeah, he's been able to use the litter box a bit. He's eaten as well. It was both a mixture of bladder crystals and a bacteria infection. Vet seems to think it's stressed related, which makes sense - he is a high strung cat. He's been hiding under the bed since I got him home, but I gave him some pets and he came out and is napping on me now, reminding me of why he was worth saving in the first place :3: the weird thing is that my other cat, who was acting all lonely these past 2 days without him, has been hissing at him. I've kept them separated for the time being, but they used to be buds. I'm not getting it. I'm guessing he just has a weird smell from the vet.

I'm happy your cat is okay. :) Wife has severe pet allergies so I must live vicariously through other people's animals.

Also Intruder condolences on your broken Switch. :sassargh:

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

:smith::hf::smith:

feel you bro

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol I never saw that post

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
My office building is so empty right now I'm legitimately going to take a nap

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Also this chat thread isn't great for my wallet because I purchased Secret Hitler and LOTR: Shadow of War yesterday

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Blitz7x posted:

Also this chat thread isn't great for my wallet because I purchased Secret Hitler and LOTR: Shadow of War yesterday

You’ll save so much money because you won’t go out.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/MorningEdition/status/946013934506700800

if you think you're not getting enough nazi POV in your life we have the app for you

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Self-loathing liberals will be the death of us all.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I saw Zodiac, it was good. I was reading about the background online and learned that George Lucas was obsessed with the Zodiac murders as a kid and named the Toschi station on Tattoine after the lead detective on the case (played by Mark Ruffalo)

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Battering ram cannon.

Made from death star tech.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Next movie is going to have a gun that shoots Death Stars.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Spoeank posted:

https://twitter.com/MorningEdition/status/946013934506700800

if you think you're not getting enough nazi POV in your life we have the app for you

This sounds so loving useless. The Nazis don't give a poo poo that they're only reading Nazi press, grandma is too tech illiterate to know how to install an extension and the left is so self-hating they already know it.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I saw Zodiac, it was good. I was reading about the background online and learned that George Lucas was obsessed with the Zodiac murders as a kid and named the Toschi station on Tattoine after the lead detective on the case (played by Mark Ruffalo)

Zodiac is low key one of my favorite movies. It’s not perfect by any stretch, but the mood and the tension and storytelling are all so good.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
drat man 39 times?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Did Ted Cruz have a cameo?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Shangri-Law School posted:

Self-loathing liberals will be the death of us all.

Lol welcome to the resistance

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Rampant false equivalence will also be the death of us all.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Remember that time the Democratic Party crammed the public option down our throats the way the Republicans just did with this tax plan.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I have the worst luck sometimes. I was doing an airport run in my private club's limo. Stopped to get gas before picking the member up and of course the car dies after I fill up. Battery is dead.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I locked my car keys in my car. I didn't finish unpacking my car when I moved to LA last weekend so my spares are also inside. Oooooooops!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

pubic works project posted:

I have the worst luck sometimes. I was doing an airport run in my private club's limo. Stopped to get gas before picking the member up and of course the car dies after I fill up. Battery is dead.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I locked my car keys in my car. I didn't finish unpacking my car when I moved to LA last weekend so my spares are also inside. Oooooooops!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
Finally saw Last Jedi so now I can read all the spoiler tagged discussions. It was decent with inconsistent pacing. I did appreciate the multiple “gently caress you’s” to some of the franchise tropes.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

if you have roadside assistance via your auto insurance (you likely do) you can just call them and they'll send a pop a lock guy out to open it up for you.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
My favorite line in TLJ was the one queuing up to leave the theater. :rimshot:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Finally saw Last Jedi so now I can read all the spoiler tagged discussions. It was decent with inconsistent pacing. I did appreciate the multiple “gently caress you’s” to some of the franchise tropes.

You mean like Yoda explicitly agreeing that the Jedi order, a thing literally thousands of real-life humans treat as an actual real-life religion, was sufficiently hosed up that it should die and that is OK? Because that rules

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
I'm ready for there to not be Christmas music blaring everywhere

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Just saw The Last Jedi a 2nd time. Still owns.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Leperflesh posted:

You mean like Yoda explicitly agreeing that the Jedi order, a thing literally thousands of real-life humans treat as an actual real-life religion, was sufficiently hosed up that it should die and that is OK? Because that rules
lol at admiral ackbar's unceremonious death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Luke referring to his light saber as a 'laser sword' the way Lucas always does in interviews but was never ever done in film before, just because I'm sure there's thousands of nerds out there who are annoyed whenever someone calls a light saber a 'laser sword.' Like it felt really intentional.

• Locked thread