Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

ThornBrain posted:

You can also remove my VLP of Rune Factory 4, it's finished. And I might have missed a joke somewhere, but is Half-Life 3 meant to be on the list?

People want to see Half-Life 3 LP’d. That’s a valid enough reason for it to be up there. And stay up there.

I’ll pull down the RF4 link though, thanks for letting me know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Is Fez 2 still on the list? Then, yes.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Dominions 5 has been out for a whopping 1 day(s) and there is no LP of it yet and that is a travesty

biosterous fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Nov 29, 2017

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
A bit of a weird request, but the day it comes out (I.E. December 1st), somebody put Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on the list.

Or now, whatever works best.

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

I'd personally like to see a Xenoblade Chronicles SSLP.

I beat it once, but I essentially rushed through the game at the end since I was sick of it beyond belief after 100 hours. And would love a refresher.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Junpei posted:

A bit of a weird request

When have you ever asked for anything but? :rolleyes:

I’ll put it up there though and pre-tag it for December, so we’ll see if anyone bites.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I'd like to see someone tackle Pandora's Tower on the Wii. I've been playing it myself and it's a lot of fun, and I'd like to see someone else's opinion on it.

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

Hell, lets throw in an The Last Story SSLP to complete the historic Operation Rainfall Triad as the only fan petition to ever work. Though this one has a VLP, having both never hurt.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

inscrutable horse posted:

I'd like to request an LP of Grim Dawn, preferably some sort of completionist run. I've played the gently caress out of it in the past, but now that the DLC has landed, I find that I pretty much don't remember how play anymore, and even after slogging to the bitter end on normal, I'm sure I've missed something like 75% of all the content - and that's not including the later difficulties.

tl;dr - I suck at Grim Dawn, show me how to git gud.

Like a month late but me and Yapo are on this atm.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Agent355 posted:

Like a month late but me and Yapo are on this atm.

You got a link I can throw in there? Because I seem to be at a loss for finding it on the forums.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Thread won't be up for a few days probably, but it's underway. I suppose I could have just not posted until then but I was excited.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Parsing sage, rotating time

Hey, that's awesome! I loved your Titan Quest playthrough!

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

I would like to see a LP of Rhythm Tengoku, Rhythm Heaven, Rhythm Heaven Fever, and Rhythm Heaven Megamix. Basically the rhythm heaven series.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Someone had done a great LP of the Wii and DS games, but the thread seems to have been lost to the ages (and it wasn't sent to the archive). The playlists are still available on YouTube, though.

Ambisagrus plays Rhythm Heaven Fever: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL231qrl4r9fGtFv7m2VVKLN2PUTqBoeVd

Kaubocks plays Rhythm Heaven: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdV22PiaPneV-3TpaEf6hPbYkL5y4sSnD

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
The thread for both Rhythm Heaven and Fever is here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3534154

It's been a couple years though, so most, if not all the images are dead by now.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

You got a link I can throw in there? Because I seem to be at a loss for finding it on the forums.

Okay, now we're live.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3842560

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Hirayuki posted:

Someone had done a great LP of the Wii and DS games, but the thread seems to have been lost to the ages (and it wasn't sent to the archive). The playlists are still available on YouTube, though.

Ambisagrus plays Rhythm Heaven Fever: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL231qrl4r9fGtFv7m2VVKLN2PUTqBoeVd

Kaubocks plays Rhythm Heaven: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdV22PiaPneV-3TpaEf6hPbYkL5y4sSnD

HenryEx posted:

The thread for both Rhythm Heaven and Fever is here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3534154

It's been a couple years though, so most, if not all the images are dead by now.

In that case, I'll put Heaven Megamix and Tengoku on the list and leave these ones off for now.

Added. Thanks a bunch!

Sel Nar
Dec 19, 2013

So, this just came up in the discord, but it has come to our general attention that nobody has LP'd the Gears of War series.

Which seems to be a criminal shame.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Sel Nar posted:

So, this just came up in the discord, but it has come to our general attention that nobody has LP'd the Gears of War series.

Which seems to be a criminal shame.

The main trilogy is on the list already.

Dragomorph
Aug 21, 2007

HE'S NOT A REAL GOON, SAM!

Can I keep his head as a souvenir?

Say, why is it ticking?
Reading about the masterpiece that is Final Fantasy Mystic Quest Remastered, I'd like to suggest somebody LP Helen's Mysterious Castle to serve as a counterpoint of what you CAN get accomplished with a janky fifteen year old game development engine, because for a game that uses default PCs it's a real wonder of development. (Although it's actually more in-jokey than most people would realize, but yeah.)

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers is a pretty short physics-based platformer. I'd like to see someone show that game off in full, getting all the collectables in each level and getting all the achievements. I've only found one 100% video on YouTube, and it's a speedrun (less than 30 minutes by the way).

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Seeing that an LP for Epic Mickey 2 being done, I'll request an LP for Epic Mickey since I don't see an LP for that one yet.

Graylien
Aug 12, 2013
I'd like to request Shadow of War, a group lp with people messing around with the nemesis system could be fun. I'm one of the weirdos who liked the plot but having someone who's actually read LotR playing along and explaining what's going on and why it's wrong would be interesting too.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Still would like to see a good Super Mario Maker let's play.

Putrid Dog
Feb 13, 2012

"God, I wish I was dead!"
I thought this had been done before but the master list doesn't have it.
So I'm requesting Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Considering there's a fairly comprehensive patch coming down the line (and to be honest, because I kind of need the help) I'd like to request an informational LP for Stellaris in the vein of Kersch's tutorials for Crusader Kings, Victoria et al.

AielloA
Dec 3, 2014
Hey, I'd like to re-request a screenshot LP of Elona+, in the vain hope that someone else will have heard of the game and be willing to record themselves playing it.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Mraagvpeine posted:

3) I'd like to make a new request for that Danganronpa Despair Girls game.

Hey, this is like several months late because I only now started checking this thread, but I just want to say that Ultra Despair Girls is on the top of my LP shortlist written in the largest, boldest letters possible. As soon as I finish my current LP and nobody beat me to the Punch in the meantime, I am starting on Ultra Despair Girls.

The caveat to that is that at the current pace I'm going - one update a week - I can't state with confidence that my current LP will finish in 2018 because I have no idea just how much is still left, since it's a massive game, and I'm not helping myself with a large side project. So while it might take ages, you will get this wish.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Whoever asked for Armed and Delirious, why?

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I'd like to see someone tackle the old Genesis (and I think SNES?) game Phantom 2040 and do a completist LP, showing off all the branching paths and many endings. If they're knowledgable about the IP, even better.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Star Wars Kinect

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Let'en my post flyen true
Posting here to say that I am fulfilling the Pyre request.

(Link)

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Star Traders: Frontiers is an inexcusably blandly named game that is actually amazing, someone please LP it.

It's a delirious mashup of Dune and WH40k where you're basically playing a Rogue Trader, and the writing and emergent events are top notch and the systems to manage them are great, though there's a little jank to get over at first (and some terrible character portraits).

sebmojo fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Dec 31, 2017

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'd like to request Imperialism 1 and 2, two really good old games that were basically the predecessors of the Paradox games Europa Universalis and Victoria in a way.

Tax Refund
Apr 15, 2011

The IRS gave me a refund. I spent it on this SA account. What was I thinking?!
Re-requesting StarTopia, a "tycoon"-style game (you can lay out your space station and hire workers, but you cannot control your workers directly) with a wonderfully quirky sense of humor.

xxlicious
Feb 19, 2013
Requesting Soulslayer, a classic fairplay whodunit visual novel set in ancient China about a noblewoman who gets murdered on the eve of her wedding... but then gets three chances to find the culprit and prevent her own murder from happening.

I would love to see if SA manages to survive in Phoenix Wright meets Long Live the Queen.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

nine-gear crow posted:

ON THE BUBBLE:

[*]Armed and Delirious
Nope, done.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3840310

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
I'd like to throw in a request for the Black Mirror series of adventure games. They're really intriguing but Christ I can't handle the gameplay; at times it feels like they were trying to invoke the ghost of Roberta Williams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Requesting Tribes:Vengeance