Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://i.imgur.com/BaNKAVy.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

Why does living in the US have to be so confusing. I'm just confused as poo poo about everything at all times.

Confusion is a great business opportunity.

I swear the American dream is about making it as easy and as legal as possible to hoodwink people

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:randstare:

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

I've seen this before and just now noticed that not only does he have an open jar of gunpowder at the firing line, he put a funnel into it to make extra sure that a burning ember landed in it.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

syscall girl posted:

Aren't yours?

Wait, is this dimension C-137?

ffffffffff

:golfclap:

Seriously, check your autonav a bit more closely next time.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Is that supposed to be some fake external hard drive?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

:randno:

Soon we will communicate solely through fat jaguars.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Agents are GO! posted:

And I was there. At the beginning. To see the new birth of the new language.

Great time to be alive, amirite?

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Agents are GO! posted:

Fat Jaguar

Fatuar

Fatwa

:thunk:

My PIN is 4826
Aug 30, 2003

Samizdata posted:

Is that supposed to be some fake external hard drive?

I think this is one of those things that will tell the system it has huge storage capacity, then just discard anything written to it. Metal bits are for the missing weight, obviously.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

My PIN is 4826 posted:

I think this is one of those things that will tell the system it has huge storage capacity, then just discard anything written to it. Metal bits are for the missing weight, obviously.

Figured as much. This is why I don't buy kit off eBay any more (and when I did, it was SCSI drives for an old Compaq ProLiant server I owned (no other option), and... <cries in shame> I can't... I can't... No, I have to... A Buffalo NAS device... Please don't hate me! Please don't mock me! It was my first NAS! I DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER! I WAS JUST EXPERIMENTING!)

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

Even in genuine electronics, adding weights to create a false impression that a product is more solid and durable is not uncommon. People often think, subconsciously or not, that more weight = more quality. It's a really common trick in electric shavers and handheld radios.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

Even in genuine electronics, adding weights to create a false impression that a product is more solid and durable is not uncommon. People often think, subconsciously or not, that more weight = more quality. It's a really common trick in electric shavers and handheld radios.

See: Beatz

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I have no idea what this man is talking about

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!
I have so many questions but the two big ones are what is a frankman and has there been a sailor moon game in the past twenty five years to merit this guy getting mad about someone playing it?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Some dude who got really pissed off when MS back off on all that DRM bullshit on the Xbone

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
So he wants more DRM?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Randaconda posted:

Some dude who got really pissed off when MS back off on all that DRM bullshit on the Xbone

This is marginally more comprehensible but not a lot

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Samizdata posted:

And I was there. At the beginning. To see the new birth of the new language.

Great time to be alive, amirite?

Raygereio
Nov 12, 2012

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I think he's mad about poor people playing the same games as him.
Though what it is probably really about is this adult dude being mad about getting his rear end kicked in mutiplayer by some 12 year old.

Raygereio has a new favorite as of 15:04 on Dec 27, 2017

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

holy poo poo

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

:sterv:

Is it only jaguars or do other large felines count? Would it be like a regional accent?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alternative pants posted:

:sterve:

Is it only jaguars or do other large felines count? Would it be like a regional accent?

i don't even know anymore :negative:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

language is descriptive not prescriptive

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/Ul7bszu.gifv

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

gently caress that shoe comes right off. One of the better ragdolls

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
i would give good money for a game where anytime any model ragdolls the shoes go flying

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/y8Q39n8.gifv

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/abAMCaw.gifv

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Randaconda posted:

When the XBONE was first announced it had really aggressive DRM that prevented you from reselling games and required your XBOX to have an online connection at all times. Oh also there was an always-on physical camera but we totally promise we won't send any pictures of your house to anyone nope.

To make this more palatable to people they came up with the "Family Share Plan", E.G. you could designate X accounts as a family group and those people could share games as long as both machines were online.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

I can't enjoy any gifs of skiers tripping up after seeing the video of that Austrian skier who fatally shredded his pelvis and left a giant red skid-mark on the slope.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/MMbL58Q.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/QcNGt8D.gifv

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Not Operator posted:

I have so many questions but the two big ones are what is a frankman and has there been a sailor moon game in the past twenty five years to merit this guy getting mad about someone playing it?

Well for the second part I think localizers have said the official response is 'no and stop asking it won't happen'.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

That was no coincidence. That tire was out to fuckin get someone.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Field Mousepad posted:

That was no coincidence. That tire was out to fuckin get someone.

Life imitates art:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubber_(2010_film)

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I believe that's been posted already and if I remember right, it's an ad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

iospace posted:

I believe that's been posted already and if I remember right, it's an ad.

This, however, is not
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugPPvDQ4ln4

It just wanted to be with its people.