Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Tag yourself, I'm the bible notification.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

That first bus apology seems like it was written by a non-native English speaker, most likely a Chinese if what I’ve read about the town is correct.

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

Admiral Joeslop posted:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/12/20/boston-has-its-first-cat-cafe-will-last/BMvIDVPbneWrHOanR3l9yH/story.html

She's broke as poo poo and so toxic that no one will work with her.

Edit: The imgur folder is still updating.

Purr Cat Cafe [updated 12-11 3:02pm] https://imgur.com/a/pppsk

This is a pro-click for anyone wanting to see a budding business owner descend into madness.

She is the very definition of "if you can't gently caress it up, poo poo on it"

Like it just KEEPS. GOING. ON. FOREVER.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

One of the worst things about the Trump presidency is that it's forcing me to agree with Bill Kristol:

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/945786190946619394

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Admiral Joeslop posted:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/12/20/boston-has-its-first-cat-cafe-will-last/BMvIDVPbneWrHOanR3l9yH/story.html

That is insane.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Trauma Dog 3000 posted:

So he's mentally ill?

He's schizophrenic iirc

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Katt posted:

That is insane.

Yeah the album is a long read but drat its good.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Admiral Joeslop posted:

This is some Amy's Baking Company level crazy, holy poo poo. :randstare:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

wyoming posted:

The only months where the corresponding date falls on a Sunday are 9 and 11. :tinfoil:

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Haven't Devolver Digital released several highly-rated games?

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

HaB posted:

This is a pro-click for anyone wanting to see a budding business owner descend into madness.

She is the very definition of "if you can't gently caress it up, poo poo on it"

Like it just KEEPS. GOING. ON. FOREVER.

That was a rollercoaster.

Proclick for sure.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Yawgmoth posted:

This is some Amy's Baking Company level crazy, holy poo poo. :randstare:

It just keeps going and keeps getting better.

https://www.fox25boston.com/news/bostons-first-cat-cafe-wont-open-without-license-city-says/648181883

https://www.facebook.com/JasonLawFOX25/videos/948734361944885/

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I don't understand how the hell someone I graduated with (in 2009) can share this, without any irony.

Edit: I hosed up the screenshot, but it's from about living in the 50s.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

Leavemywife posted:

I don't understand how the hell someone I graduated with (in 2009) can share this, without any irony.

I bet there were primitive versions of that meme a century ago:

quote:

Tea was how you pronounced the twentieth letter of the alphabet
Sugar was for people too posh for honey
Cooking indoors happened in galleys
Morphine was an effective cough suppressant.
Chips were bits of leftover rock from masonry.
If food didn't come from one of the three varieties of root vegetables in the county then it was probably poison.
Water came out of a well. If someone had suggested indoor plumbing they would be regarded as a witch.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

wow america in the fifties sucked

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

Panfilo posted:

I bet there were primitive versions of that meme a century ago:

Try 2500 years ago - “The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise.”

Socrates said that.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Just when you think it can't get worse she brings in some batshit doctor that starts cracking holocaust jokes.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I wish instead of a loving imgur album they were using a blog or a forum. Something where you could look at the posts by the op as they come in instead of reading the title and then having to scroll and scroll and scroll to get to the new stuff.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Leavemywife posted:

This is a really convoluted way to say "Indian people make me uncomfortable".

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

BioEnchanted posted:

Try 2500 years ago - “The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise.”

Socrates said that.
Nothing ever really changes, we just reskin everything every decade.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Sunswipe posted:

The only series they made as developers was Serious Sam, but they switched to publishing. Their retinue as publisher includes Hatoful Boyfriend, Enter the Gungeon, the new Shadow Warrior games, and a little series you may have heard of called Hotline Miami.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I like that Facebook post because it acts like grilling and pizza are some new invention of the modern age.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

BioEnchanted posted:

Socrates said that.

Kenneth freeman said that. Yes I'm fun at parties

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Leavemywife posted:

"i'm boring as poo poo and my tastebuds dream of a swift death"

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Leavemywife posted:

Wow. loving boring food life. Glad I'm alive now!

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

Yawgmoth posted:

Nothing ever really changes, we just reskin everything every decade.

Hell, Pythagoras was a total lunatic - he refused to accept that numbers could be irrational, and got violent when his students disagreed. In general western maths wound up being held back by the learned idiots in charge of it, because while the Arabic world was using the number 0, the west had a lot of trouble realising how important a concept it was - it's probably the same logic that made Japan launch miles ahead of America when it came to electronics - IIRC America stuck with old methods longer than they should have because it was theirs and they didn't need no foreign tech to help them out. Japan saw what was being done with that very technology, Transistors, and took it on board giving them a head start.

And that's not to mention the offense that the medical community took to the very idea that they should wash their loving hands between autopsies and midwivery, because Microorganisms hadn't been discovered yet so the observation that Midwives weren't killing pregnant patients while the doctors were was purely circumstantial. Although the hygiene methods they had back then were fairly caustic, Dove hadn't been invented yet and 1800 soaps were harsh as gently caress on the skin.

Edit: Although I stand corrected on the initial Quote.

BioEnchanted has a new favorite as of 20:14 on Dec 27, 2017

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

chitoryu12 posted:

The only series they made as developers was Serious Sam, but they switched to publishing. Their retinue as publisher includes Hatoful Boyfriend, Enter the Gungeon, the new Shadow Warrior games, and a little series you may have heard of called Hotline Miami.

So TotalBiscuit knows gently caress all about videogames? Seems to fit his general reputation.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Is he still dying? Seems to be taking his sweet time.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
So, that stupid "weren't things better before?" thing made me think of one of my favorite pictures that has to do with that:

People will always complain about whatever generation is coming after them, completely forgetting that they were also absolute shitheads at that age as well.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Haha, is this a true thing or a bayeux like meme?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Nah Kenneth Freeman drew it, keep up

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

EL BROMANCE posted:

Is he still dying? Seems to be taking his sweet time.

Sadly he magically got better. Cock.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

The Snoo posted:

wow america in the fifties sucked

That's true, but the meme was about :britain:

Fathis Munk posted:

Haha, is this a true thing or a bayeux like meme?

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

AlbieQuirky posted:

I'll let you know when we stop sucking...

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Arivia posted:

Sadly he magically got better. Cock.

You can want TB to disappear from the internet without wanting him to literally die of cancer, c'mon goons.

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

chitoryu12 posted:

Serious Sam is developed by Croteam (except for the spin-off titles like Double D or The Random Encounter), and wasn't even originally published by Devolver. Devolver acquired the rights to the series from 2K Games some 8 years after the original release of The First Encounter.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Inco posted:

Serious Sam is developed by Croteam (except for the spin-off titles like Double D or The Random Encounter), and wasn't even originally published by Devolver. Devolver acquired the rights to the series from 2K Games some 8 years after the original release of The First Encounter.

Ah, looks like I misread that paragraph.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Sunswipe posted:

Awful lot of people in this thread and on twitter who take banter seriously.

Total biscuit has done glowing videos about a number of Devolver published games.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Memento posted:

Awful lot of people in this thread and on twitter who take banter seriously.

Total biscuit has done glowing videos about a number of Devolver published games.
TotalBiscuit also struggles with any game mechanic that can't be overcome with brute force.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

AlbieQuirky posted:

Na it was written by an American.