Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
mystery hooch

my advice is to pour it out for the ghosts

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dads Dip Cup

hamjobs posted:

i found a fifth of rum in my knitting bag after getting my nails done tonight.

i don't drink rum. this is unsettling.

*meanwhile, somewhere on the high seas*

pirate captain : "you bungling bag of barnacles, you had ONE job"

punchymcpunch

take a booze leave a booze

Dads Dip Cup posted:

*meanwhile, somewhere on the high seas*

pirate captain : "you bungling bag of barnacles, you had ONE job"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

but then it's take two boozes, my nail salon has free beer and vodka shots. WHO EVEN HAS RUM AT A NAIL SALON?

i'm just wondering if i was meaning to take rum to a party and forgot at some point, the last time this god-forsaken project was worked on.

POOL IS CLOSED

ello postin ghosts! I'm on a train to New Donk City!

oh yeah, New Donk City

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hell ya, the big melon, bby, New Donk City!

POOL IS CLOSED

i love riding the train. there are still loads of ducks on the coast! sadly you can't really see any in this shot, but I assure you that this is due to my insufficiency as a photographer

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

i love riding the train. there are still loads of ducks on the coast! sadly you can't really see any in this shot, but I assure you that this is due to my insufficiency as a photographer

I hope you see more ducks!!! Autocorrect wants you to see more dicks. I don't want you to see more dicks, that sounds unpleasant.

Looking fly af at the airport in my pajamas with my Finger Bang murder nails and that "I haven't slept in 48 hours" look. So fashion.

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

hamjobs posted:

but then it's take two boozes, my nail salon has free beer and vodka shots. WHO EVEN HAS RUM AT A NAIL SALON?

i'm just wondering if i was meaning to take rum to a party and forgot at some point, the last time this god-forsaken project was worked on.

Please do not mix rum and acetone, as good of a polish remover that might be notwithstanding.

Knitting and rum do however mix well, but I prefer fruit juice.

Post Boxing Day hangover checking in

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

ello postin ghosts! I'm on a train to New Donk City!

oh yeah, New Donk City

turn back

Piso Mojado

happy holidays byob

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Piso Mojado posted:

happy holidays byob

:same:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

hamjobs posted:

but then it's take two boozes, my nail salon has free beer and vodka shots.

Wait, what. Where

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Am I a lurker if I sometimes post something in other BYOB threads because I see the title of the thread in the sidebar and find it appealing for whatever reason?
I think the answer now doesn't matter either way, since I have fulfilled the "lurkers must post" obligation if I am a lurker, and there was no prohibition against my posting if I am not a lurker.
Also I like to say lurker.

FluffieDuckie

roomforthetuna posted:

Am I a lurker if I sometimes post something in other BYOB threads because I see the title of the thread in the sidebar and find it appealing for whatever reason?
I think the answer now doesn't matter either way, since I have fulfilled the "lurkers must post" obligation if I am a lurker, and there was no prohibition against my posting if I am not a lurker.

Welcome occasional lurker! Do you have any favorite pets or felonies?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

RealityWarCriminal

:o:
Aye çarumba

sockingtonsworth

back at my boring temp job for a month

remove staples
scan
save
shred
repeat x10000000

Mourne

by Athanatos
Thanks for the Holliday card to BFC. Made me smile when I saw it :)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Mourne posted:

Thanks for the Holliday card to BFC. Made me smile when I saw it :)

:):love::peanut:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

POOL IS CLOSED

Putty posted:

turn back

too late

went to the Guggenheim and saw some dope rear end art that was often painful to behold.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

roomforthetuna posted:

i only lurk when im not postin :shrug:

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

FluffieDuckie posted:

Welcome occasional lurker! Do you have any favorite pets or felonies?
Is saying lurker a felony somewhere?
I quite like traitoring as a felony, I think there should probably be more of that, since governments are often doing the wrong thing.
I'm not much for pets, but I do like birds or hedgehogs to visit and share some snacks.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

cda

by Hand Knit

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

too late

went to the Guggenheim and saw some dope rear end art that was often painful to behold.

I went to the Guggenheim a while back and it was really good and there was a solid gold toilet you could use, and it was named "America"

Robot Made of Meat

cda posted:

I went to the Guggenheim a while back and it was really good and there was a solid gold toilet you could use, and it was named "America"

Was there a chemical supply company where you could purchase a small trash-can full of sodium nearby?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

POOL IS CLOSED

cda posted:

the toilet I saw was just the regular kind so now I'm a little disappointed.

the subject matter was largely unbyob though some of the execution was extremely byob. that's my byob based art criticism metric hope u liked it

also saw some Monet Manet and Picasso and they were as good as I remembered but the Theatre of the World exhibit was necessarily fresher and more exciting. also saw the famous vase destruction photo trinity.

got some ideas and a lot of new directions for study, which are the most exciting things I could ask for.

cda

by Hand Knit
People were standing in line for like three hours to poo poo in America, the 24K golden toilet. Now that's good conceptual art. Thank God Maurizio Cattelan came out of retirement to make it.

cda

by Hand Knit
Marcel Duchamp: Nobody's ever going to be able to top Fountain.

Maurizio Cattelan: Hold my beer.

cda

by Hand Knit
"Another work utilizing taxidermy is Bidibidobidiboo (1996), a miniature depiction of a squirrel slumped over its kitchen table, a revolver at its feet."

cda

by Hand Knit
"Another loving Readymade (1996): For an exhibition at the de Appel Arts Center in Amsterdam, he stole the entire contents of another artist’s show from a nearby gallery with the idea of passing it off as his own work, until the police insisted he return the loot on threat of arrest."

POOL IS CLOSED

but where is the toilet now

cda

by Hand Knit

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

but where is the toilet now

Nobody knows. If you want to poo poo in America now, you're going to have to hold it for a while.

cda

by Hand Knit
The most BYOB artist: "Him (2001): a sculpture resembling a schoolboy kneeling in prayer, except that the head has been replaced with the realistic likeness of Adolf Hitler. The sculpture was frequently displayed at the end of a long hallway or at the opposite end of a white room, turned away from the viewer so that they wouldn't be able to recognize the individual until they advanced close enough."

The artist's proof for this sculpture sold last year for 17 million dollars lmao.

POOL IS CLOSED

uuuuuuugh but I... I...! I guess I'll have to accept the American Standard instead. at least the hinges are reliable. :sigh:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Scathach posted:

Wait, what. Where

Finger Bang in PDX!!! You gotta go there, it is very excellent.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

cda posted:

The most BYOB artist: "Him (2001): a sculpture resembling a schoolboy kneeling in prayer, except that the head has been replaced with the realistic likeness of Adolf Hitler. The sculpture was frequently displayed at the end of a long hallway or at the opposite end of a white room, turned away from the viewer so that they wouldn't be able to recognize the individual until they advanced close enough."

The artist's proof for this sculpture sold last year for 17 million dollars lmao.

that owns

Rushi

by Smythe
hi everyone this is the bday cookie i got today because people r good n cool :3 :3 :3

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cactus Ghost

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i made toffee and peanut butter cookies and burnt almond sandies and chocolate covered bacon this year

i'm poor af and it always feels lovely when i can't afford gifts and my family gives them to me anyway :smith:

City of Glompton

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i made toffee and peanut butter cookies and burnt almond sandies and chocolate covered bacon this year

i'm poor af and it always feels lovely when i can't afford gifts and my family gives them to me anyway :smith:

those all sound like awesome gifts yum. I make caramel corn a lot as gifts and no one has complained yet :)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Those sound like amazing gifts. Plus people love you so they get you stuff, it's not so you buy stuff in return you know? Dont feel bad. :glomp:

For anyone interested I think I'm going to draw a comic with bears and probably a dudeist theme. I mean I know a bunch of hairy big duses that live in the woods and smoke and are chill, so you know. Draw what you know and whatnot