Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

vanity is a cruel mistress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Viva Miriya posted:

What if your mom hosed some dude named Oleg and your daddy ain't your daddy? Makes you think huh?

Someone else has strong opinions on the father/daddy dichotomy.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

vanity is a cruel mistress

Yeah just get some faceless unmarked truck to roll up within camera range, definitely couldn't pose any danger or anything

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

maffew buildings posted:

I'm not finding out my genetic make up because if it came back any percentage Slavic I would kill myself

:toxx:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/945890418792603648

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Scorching

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

290K of those weren't "Americans".

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Can't wait to see this on my timeline from Nuclear Takes

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
That kid got in a lot of trouble and is sucking Trump's Twitter dick hoping he'll get a pardon. It's great stuff.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

his only crime was stopping at 600k

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Pro/con of the first amendment. There's really no way to legally punish someone for being treasonous or a seditious traitor until the commit real poo poo and get caught doing it.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

That kid got in a lot of trouble and is sucking Trump's Twitter dick hoping he'll get a pardon. It's great stuff.

What'd he do? I know there's another guy who got hit with securities fraud that's always sucking his dick on Twitter.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Handsome Ralph posted:

What'd he do? I know there's another guy who got hit with securities fraud that's always sucking his dick on Twitter.

That's him

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one
I was trying to think of what the crap I'd say to Trump if I ever met him at the end of this year. I believe it'd be something along the lines of "Dude, have a drink". And wait for nature to take its course.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Kushner is so hosed. Mueller is going after the RNC's and Trump Campaign's data operations, which Kushner was in charge of. This, in addition to the poo poo that Kushner is already in for the whole Flynn thing.

Speaking of Flynn, Trump's legal team is fully ready to throw him under the bus the moment he turns on the Trump or his family.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

psydude posted:

Kushner is so hosed. Mueller is going after the RNC's and Trump Campaign's data operations, which Kushner was in charge of. This, in addition to the poo poo that Kushner is already in for the whole Flynn thing.

Speaking of Flynn, Trump's legal team is fully ready to throw him under the bus the moment he turns on the Trump or his family.

It's funny they think it's going to work, like a witness taking a plea deal and then blowing smoke up prosecutors' asses isn't something prosecutors make sure to plan for six ways of Sunday.

They ain't just dumb, they're trumps

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Hexyflexy posted:

I was trying to think of what the crap I'd say to Trump if I ever met him at the end of this year. I believe it'd be something along the lines of "Dude, have a drink". And wait for nature to take its course.
I don't even loving know. I've hated him since 2011 and this has been a really demoralizing year for me.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

It's funny they think it's going to work, like a witness taking a plea deal and then blowing smoke up prosecutors' asses isn't something prosecutors make sure to plan for six ways of Sunday.

They ain't just dumb, they're trumps

Once this whole debacle is over, I'm going to make a concerted effort to use Trump in the same way that we used to use "retarded" back in the 90s and 2000s. "Man, sticking that fork in the wall socket was pretty Trumpy."

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Casimir Radon posted:

I don't even loving know. I've hated him since 2011 and this has been a really demoralizing year for me.

Was 2011 when did the birther bullshit?

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Hexyflexy posted:

I'd say "Do you hear that?" and then press my palms against my face cheeks and push push push until I, in a monkeys-at-keyboards-writing-shakespeare sort of way, miraculously hit the mythical brown note.

The ensuing pants-making GBS threads, combined with his strict soda, ketchup, and narcotics diet, would effectively dehydrate him to the point of crumpling on the spot like that stupid loving nazi who sipped from the wrong grail in Indiana Jones.

Which is fitting since he is a stupid loving Nazi and half of America is that hot blonde Nazi who sees handouts as the ONE thing standing between them and harnessing divine power or whatever.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Nystral posted:

Was 2011 when did the birther bullshit?
Yeah, before that as far as I knew he was just some reality tv idiot.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Victor Vermis posted:

I'd say "Do you hear that?" and then press my palms against my face cheeks and push push push until I, in a monkeys-at-keyboards-writing-shakespeare sort of way, miraculously hit the mythical brown note.

The ensuing pants-making GBS threads, combined with his strict soda, ketchup, and narcotics diet, would effectively dehydrate him to the point of crumpling on the spot like that stupid loving nazi who sipped from the wrong grail in Indiana Jones.

Which is fitting since he is a stupid loving Nazi and half of America is that hot blonde Nazi who sees handouts as the ONE thing standing between them and harnessing divine power or whatever.

You've thought about this vastly more than me and I want to give you some kind of prize.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Victor Vermis posted:

:same:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I would yank his arm a few times during the handshake as a power movie.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Victor Vermis posted:

My meemaw used to say, "That sumbitch is so full of poo poo he'll fit in a matchbox if he gets the trots"

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I'd buy him an SA account and tell him to post in GIP

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Mr. Nice! posted:

all of my grandparents are dead (or completely unknown) as well, but i never had much of a relationship with any except my great grandmother and she died years and years ago.

i've still got crazy uncles and aunts, but that's really the extent. i don't keep up much with extended family at all.

I got a dna kit to use out of curiosity but also simply because no one knows who my mother's father was, so there's some medical history missing as well.

My grandpa was apparently somewhat anti Mexican.

I'm 25% Native American from Michoacan - from his side.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Casimir Radon posted:

It might get some viewership from white trash morons who don't like anthem protests and like the wrasslin' trappings, but it's not going to be able to sustain for long.

my man, do you know which universe we are in. this time it won't just stick but in a quarter century we'll look back on the defunct for 2 decades nfl and laugh

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

:qq: bloo bloo bloo northern aggression :qq:

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Milo and POTUS posted:

lol if anyone genuinely believes Lincoln started that war.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Milo and POTUS posted:

I really wish it wasn't illegal to tell people "You are too stupid to live. Kill yourself."

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Milo and POTUS posted:

Should be "The War of Northern rear end-Kicking".

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010
"War on Treason".

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Who the gently caress is that retard anyway.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Bored As gently caress posted:

I really wish it wasn't illegal to tell people "You are too stupid to live. Kill yourself."

Good news! It's not under most circumstances.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Who the gently caress is that retard anyway.

Some kid who ran a fraudulent hedge fund and is currently under SEC investigation. Presumably he's trying to make it look political so it goes away and/or he gets a pardon.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Bored As gently caress posted:

Where is it illegal to tell idiots to kill themselves?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Good news! It's not under most circumstances.

Some kid who ran a fraudulent hedge fund and is currently under SEC investigation. Presumably he's trying to make it look political so it goes away and/or he gets a pardon.

he already earned himself a lifetime ban from some futures traders association and was ordered to pay something like 35k in reparations and that's from state level stuff so far.

the public docs on him already detail a shitload of straight up lies so the SEC at some point is going to reach the same conclusion as the state courts probably.

dumbass family it seems

FAUXTON fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Dec 28, 2017

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

It’s frowned upon if they end up following your advice

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

MySpace mom 5 plus years ago, and a girl in MA were convicted.

Basically what Z said

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
That's unfortunate. But that's life.

• Locked thread