Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

BlindSite posted:

Blade runner 2049 was cool as gently caress.

This is the best take though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I don't know how people can hate Spaceballs or think its bad; though its weird while I think Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein are the best Mel Brooks movies, Spaceballs makes me laugh the most.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

achillesforever6 posted:

I don't know how people can hate Spaceballs or think its bad; though its weird while I think Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein are the best Mel Brooks movies, Spaceballs makes me laugh the most.

Blazing saddles is my favourite but probably because I used to watch it with my dad.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Lol why can't I stop playing Shadows of War. I went back to work today, came home, turned on the ps4 and saw a loading screen and realized yesterday I never once turned the game off

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Blazing Saddles is the single best movie ever made and it literally doesn't have a coherent ending lmao

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
The best Star Wars is Spaceballs

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Best star trek is galaxy quest

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Who the gently caress hates Spaceballs?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

seiferguy posted:

I dont hate it but Im super mild on it.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Blitz7x posted:

Thats not how you spell The Orville.

No, but I liked The Last Jedi. Some of the themes were brought up in Clone Wars, when Asohka is framed for blowing up a Jedi building and they basically say "ur hosed" and when she goes rogue and proves her innocence they try to take it all back and she just says nope and goes off by herself to become Asohka the White. There are some running themes throughout the varous animated series that do make you question if the Jedi are really "the good guys" afterall.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

seiferguy posted:

Jerks!

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

The Fifth Element isn't a Star Wars film, it's what happens when you tell a French pervert to make a Star Wars film

Let's be honest here, half this forum lost their jack-off virginity to slave leia, a French pervert is a solid upgrade to most Star Wars direction.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Blitz7x posted:

Lol why can't I stop playing Shadows of War. I went back to work today, came home, turned on the ps4 and saw a loading screen and realized yesterday I never once turned the game off

just wait until you can do cool things

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Snowpiercer is a good movie

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Hot Diggity! posted:

So good!

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Hot Diggity! posted:

I still need to see that.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

That looks so satisfying

Blitz7x posted:

True. Galaxy quest is great.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Kalli posted:

Let's be honest here, half this forum lost their jack-off virginity to slave leia,

Nah, Kelly Kapowski.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Rikku from final fantasy ten

gently caress

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I bought Planet Coaster and god I suck at it so much, I should probably stick to the sandbox mode since I wouldn't have to worry about money and the park getting shuttered.

I know I'll never get good enough to do poo poo like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3iHTQR-xOk
I'm way too impatient for that

I do hope that the Jurassic Park Operation Genesis Reboot these guys are making will end up good

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Also I wasn't saying Prometheus was a brilliant movie, it's sort of like Starship Troopers where the satire/camp isn't handled correctly so most people miss the mark. You can appreciate it if you go in with the right expectations though.

Prometheus didn’t have Dina Meyers rack in a shower scene though so instantly infearior

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Is it a sign that I'm getting old that I go to bed earlier now than I did in high school?

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Is it a sign that I'm getting old that I go to bed earlier now than I did in high school?

Yep. And it's awesome. Sleep mmm mm

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

do you look forward to coffee in the morning?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

piss tape israel posted:

The best Star Wars is Spaceballs

did the death star ever go to plaid

qed

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Nah. I get up at 530 and go to bed at like 10. Used to be a huge night owl but that's because I lift in the morning and like getting poo poo done early in the day... wait.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Characters act insanely dumb in like every Star Wars movie. Last Jedi owns.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I ate Beef Wellington and mushrooms with a red wine gravy and Brussels sprouts for dinner tonight. I also drank a lot of wine and now I’m having a glass of Armagnac for a digestif. Making pro moves.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

HatfulOfHollow posted:

I ate Beef Wellington and mushrooms with a red wine gravy and Brussels sprouts for dinner tonight. I also drank a lot of wine and now I’m having a glass of Armagnac for a digestif. Making pro moves.
your morning dump tomorrow will be...something awful

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

swickles posted:

Thats not how you spell The Orville.

No, but I liked The Last Jedi. Some of the themes were brought up in Clone Wars, when Asohka is framed for blowing up a Jedi building and they basically say "ur hosed" and when she goes rogue and proves her innocence they try to take it all back and she just says nope and goes off by herself to become Asohka the White. There are some running themes throughout the varous animated series that do make you question if the Jedi are really "the good guys" afterall.

The Jedi suck and Anakin Was Right.

Episode III is the best Star Wars film not named Rogue One because it shows how hosed up the Jedi are. The Sith are hosed too of course but at least they realize they're messed up.

Edit: actually the best Star Wars movie is KOTOR2 because of Kreia.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I took a red eye and went straight to work. I just turned on the tv before bed to a Mythbusters marathon.

Am I hallucinating due to jet lag and/or some type of accidental ingestion of hallucinogens or is there actually an infomercial for a Trumpy Bear, a teddy bear with stylable hair that looks like Trump for the low low cost of $19.95 (2 payments of). There was so much legalese to say they weren't part of thr campaign too. What is happening? If I just go to sleep everything will be ok in the morning right?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I got you all trumpy bears for boxing day merry holidays goons

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
lmao

https://twitter.com/jasonpinter/status/946070219176513536

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

fsif posted:

Characters act insanely dumb in like every Star Wars movie. Last Jedi owns.

This. The whole rescue plan at the beginning of Return of the Jedi is right out of the Cobra Commander handbook. The side mission to Canto Bight in Last Jedi is practically the Art of War in comparison to Luke's plan.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

This. The whole rescue plan at the beginning of Return of the Jedi is right out of the Cobra Commander handbook. The side mission to Canto Bight in Last Jedi is practically the Art of War in comparison to Luke's plan.

Eh Return of the jedi isn't a great example as it is also not a great movie.

In fact it's rather bad,

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Canto Bight owns

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

piss tape israel posted:

Canto Bight owns

rose emoji go on chapo

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

axeil posted:

The Jedi suck and Anakin Was Right.

Episode III is the best Star Wars film not named Rogue One because it shows how hosed up the Jedi are. The Sith are hosed too of course but at least they realize they're messed up.

Edit: actually the best Star Wars movie is KOTOR2 because of Kreia.

I've never seen episode 3 (or 2 for that matter), but the memes about killing all those kids are pretty funny.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

It's funny, but what the gently caress kinda book were they expecting to get from Milo loving Yiannopoulos. Had the people who thought he'd be a good addition to the Simon and Schuster brand ever read anything he'd written or listened to him speak?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
my favorite movies are A Few Good Men, Apollo 13, Gangs of Wasseypur, The Big Lebowski, Four Lions, ....thats a great collection of movies

Creed too, that's a great movie....Rocky 4 is good, Conan the Barbarian is good, Friday too, there are a lot of favorites of mine

• Locked thread