Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
It will be next week, but it will be gold and gaudy. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

This is Art.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

for realsies though the idea is awesome but that art is aggressively bad

That's what makes it so good though

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

The expression on Shermans face lmfo

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

So who gave Cole’s address to some craigslist creeper and why haven’t they been crucified?

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Slavic Crime Yacht - your package is on the way.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Awesome!

Did you get the pm from Zeris regarding my new address?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

Yeah it wasn't great but oh well all part of the fun

Proved harder than I thought to find someone willing to do it

I know some photoshop. I’m willing to do weird poo poo for GiP.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

I LOVE COCK SALAD posted:

So who gave Cole’s address to some craigslist creeper and why haven’t they been crucified?
We still haven't heard the details of this incident, either.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
i was playing playstation and someone rings my doorbell.

i answer it, and get into a 5-second staring match with this guy who is probably in his 50s. he says "are you expecting me?"

me: "um.. no."

him: "oh, i'm sorry."

whatever. kinda weird. he walks back to his truck across the street and gets in. i go back to playing playstation and notice that his truck is still there. a few minutes later monty is growling, and i see the same guy approaching my door again. this time i opened it before he rang the doorbell.

him: "i'm sorry but i was supposed to meet someone at [my address exactly]."

me: "sorry dude, i don't know you."

at this point i'm starting to get paranoid. his hands are in his pockets and i'm thinking i'm getting set up. there was a slew of home invasions near where i lived in florida and those guys would pull the same kind of stunt where one person would get invited in and unlock one of the doors in the house and the other guy would come in and they would rob and beat the poo poo out of the resident.

well, i misjudged the situation.

him: "you didn't post an ad on craigslist?"

well, i did post an ad on craigslist a couple of months ago about some headphones. someone emailed me about them but i never gave them my address, and they never came around. still, i thought maybe this was about the headphones i was trying to sell.

me: "what kind of ad?" i asked this in a very "what the gently caress are you talking about" kind of way.

him: "..... you aren't gay?"

me: "no dude, i'm not gay. sorry, someone is either messing with you or messing with me."

then he awkwardly left.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

boop the snoot posted:

me: "what kind of ad?" i asked this in a very "what the gently caress are you talking about" kind of way.

me: "no dude, i'm not gay. sorry, someone is either messing with you or messing with me."

then he awkwardly left.

:stare:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Yea that’s not really in the spirit of Christmas. Even for GiP Christmas.

beanieson fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Dec 28, 2017

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
for the record i don't actually think my santee did that (and he said he didn't), but i can't think of anybody who has my address so i had to ask. for all i know it could've been the neighbors across the street that got evicted a couple of weeks ago who think i called the cops on them (i didn't, i was just outside watching them doing the foolish poo poo that got them evicted), or even a typo when the address was being given.

but even if you spell my street name wrong it's different enough from all of the other streets in town that it wouldn't make a difference, so somebody on this street might be getting gay craigslist hookups.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Easier to imagine a street # typo than a street name typo. If it was malicious, wouldn't there be tons of people coming over? I feel bad for the guy, he was probably super excited :(

That's loving creepy about the home invasions though.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

Zeris posted:

Easier to imagine a street # typo than a street name typo. If it was malicious, wouldn't there be tons of people coming over? I feel bad for the guy, he was probably super excited :(

That's loving creepy about the home invasions though.

Probably this. Wouldn't whoever posted the ad have to reply to inquiries? Or do people just post "show up at [address] at [time] for a good time"?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
P rude to send the dude away without so much as a handy for his troubles imo

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Slim Pickens posted:

P rude to send the dude away without so much as a handy for his troubles imo

:same:

At least he let him down easy.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

"uhh sorry you can come in and watch me play video games for a while if you want"

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

If he was a contractor allow him to jerk off on the wall so you can at least tell anyone who sees him you just had him make a load bearing wall.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

LingcodKilla posted:

If he was a contractor allow him to jerk off on the wall so you can at least tell anyone who sees him you just had him make a load bearing wall.

Noice

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Like the house built by lesbians all tongue and groove not a stud in sight

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Zeris posted:

"uhh sorry you can come in and watch me play video games for a while if you want"

Got some trains and crabmeat in the basement. You can take some home if you want. Nothing wrong with it, I just got too much.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Soulex posted:

Got some trains and crabmeat in the basement. You can take some home if you want. Nothing wrong with it, I just got too much.

Check out this hilarious internet forum I post on. This guy's name got changed to "I lick ape pussy" because we decided "I lick rape pussy" was too much. Hahaha!

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah
yo did someone send a box care package style of condoms and Vaseline and weird rear end poo poo

I ask this because there is a weird rear end package with some dudes name TO some weird rear end dudes name

Yeah LMAO

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah

boop the snoot posted:

ad on craigslist a couple of months ago about some headphones. someone emailed me about them but i never gave them my address, and they never came around. still, i thought maybe this was about the headphones i was trying to sell.

then he awkwardly left.

LMFAO

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
Hey Naked Bear, check your front porch.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

all apologies posted:

yo did someone send a box care package style of condoms and Vaseline and weird rear end poo poo

I ask this because there is a weird rear end package with some dudes name TO some weird rear end dudes name

Yeah LMAO

LOL!

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah
I told my mom to open it and she was like what the gently caress, I wasnt sure when the gift would come if this is it...I am so thrown off.

LMK if this is mine so I can re open it.

I closed it because I really dont loving know.

Magnums and lube it has to be one of you.

LMFAO

all apologies fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Dec 28, 2017

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

all apologies posted:

Magnums and lube it has to be one of you
_________/

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

BigDave posted:

Just got home. Got it! Will be back in a few to post!

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

all apologies posted:

I told my mom to open it and she was like what the gently caress, I wasnt sure when the gift would come if this is it...I am so thrown off.

LMFAO

Your mom ordered it under a fake name and now she's just playing dumb, dude. Just leave it in her bedroom and pretend nothing happened.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It's a magnum condom for my monster dong

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

BigDave posted:

Fuckin' tits!

I couldn't help but open one of them already. It's really loving good (the fire one has a bit of kick to it, too). Hail Santa!

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

It's a magnum condom for my monster dong

pity about your chinese wife and her tiny pussy

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Naked Bear posted:

Fuckin' tits!

I couldn't help but open one of them already. It's really loving good (the fire one has a bit of kick to it, too). Hail Santa!

Glad to hear it! There's more coming, but it might not arrived until after new year's.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

pity about your chinese wife and her tiny pussy

Gave me a reason to keep the soundproofing from my serial killer days. Ah, memories.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

all apologies posted:

LMFAO

Sorry about your mom lol

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah

Woof Blitzer posted:

Sorry about your mom lol

oh its cool i just want to make sure its to me and not really some weird dudes box of poo poo LOL

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

all apologies posted:

oh its cool i just want to make sure its to me and not really some weird dudes box of poo poo LOL

So you gonna uh... open that poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

all apologies posted:

Pics or ban

• Locked thread