Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hifi
Jul 25, 2012

they put french fries in california guacamole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
1. Make money
2. gently caress bitches
3. Die from a cocaine overdose

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Spoeank posted:

1. Getting back into running. Gonna try to get up to a half marathon by the end of the year. I can do 3 miles easy now, adding a mile a month seems pretty easy and gives me wiggle room if I go a bit slower.

2. Plant everything needed for 100% homemade guacamole*

3. Get the garage shelves and workbench built

4. Publish 500 pieces

*except salt you pedants :mad:

get the salt from the ocean.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Spoeank posted:

1. Getting back into running. Gonna try to get up to a half marathon by the end of the year. I can do 3 miles easy now, adding a mile a month seems pretty easy and gives me wiggle room if I go a bit slower.

2. Plant everything needed for 100% homemade guacamole*

3. Get the garage shelves and workbench built

4. Publish 500 pieces

*except salt you pedants :mad:

If you managed to grow a salt plant I'd be kind of impressed.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

1. Post more

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Hot drat you're a good human being. You wake up everyday, head to work, and make our world a better place.

You handsome son of a bitch.

Appreciated, but as always it’s the people who actually take kids home, work residential or outpatient treatment, and do all the dirty work that make great things happen, I just get first row seats to the show.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Skwirl posted:

get the salt from the ocean.

that's actually my plan when I'm ready to go. I'm going to head over to the coast and get ocean water to boil down. It looks like a gallon can get you a cup so that should be plenty.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Spoeank posted:

that's actually my plan when I'm ready to go. I'm going to head over to the coast and get ocean water to boil down. It looks like a gallon can get you a cup so that should be plenty.

Collect the tears of Seahawks fans as Jimmy G destroys their hopes and dreams

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Its Rinaldo posted:

Somebody in my office keeps stealing my phone charger. That’s twice now. It was ok my desk this morning when I came in at 730 and was gone by 1030 I have suspicions but no proof :mad:

Make a version of the Etherkiller.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Get a guard dogge

If I could have Panda with me at work she would ferociously defend my desk. Look at her faithfully patrolling the yard in her Xmas pooping outfit

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Setup a faulty decoy charger that shorts out any phone you try to charge with. Or sharpie the hell out of it so it stands out.

Yeah prob gonna sharpie the next one :(

FizFashizzle posted:

kill three people at random to send a message

After I do this

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Collect the tears of Seahawks fans as Jimmy G destroys their hopes and dreams

The coward who wouldn’t face the Seahawks this year???

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Spoeank posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URvWSsAgtJE

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Its Rinaldo posted:

If I could have Panda with me at work she would ferociously defend my desk. Look at her faithfully patrolling the yard in her Xmas pooping outfit

Yeah prob gonna sharpie the next one :(

After I do this

That's a really good dog.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

This video is literally what made me want to be able to have everything onsite for homemade guacamole. I don't think I got out of it what was supposed to be conveyed.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Here are more dogs. I did some laundry but they got into it before I put it away so I let them have their victory...

Clockwise: Bandit, Kenji, Princess, Hana

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/thetomzone/status/946475930331074565

lmao

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/pbump/status/946243603965317120

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Here are more dogs. I did some laundry but they got into it before I put it away so I let them have their victory...

These are good dogs.

How in the world do you handle four of them though? Anytime I've ever had than 2 pets I'm like...nope, this is way too much work. I guess this question could also be addressed to Leperflesh with his very large amount of cats.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

3 DONG HORSE posted:

GOod dogs one and all

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Grittybeard posted:

These are good dogs.

How in the world do you handle four of them though? Anytime I've ever had than 2 pets I'm like...nope, this is way too much work. I guess this question could also be addressed to Leperflesh with his very large amount of cats.

We have two cats and a dog. Sometimes I feel like we have too many since we live in a townhouse and I worry about not giving them plenty of attention. But then I remember that they know that they're loved and have a good home.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

SHOAH NUFF posted:

post your New Year resolutions. Don't say that its futile, you are already setting yourself up for failure....aim high

1. I'm going to be kinder, in all avenues of life
2. its the year of the quadriceps

1. Get a new job.
2. Buy a house.
3. Sell off my SNES/N64/GC(maybe) collection.
4. Finish Xenoblade Chronicles 1.
4a. Beat a previously-unbeaten video game each month (I read one book a month each month in 2017 and it was fun).
5. Run more than one road race.
6. Knock up my wife????

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Coincidentally these are my requirements for women I date.
https://twitter.com/Nicole_Cliffe/status/946117497689747456

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
hope she likes dying alone

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

That's just downright reasonable compared to Aatrek.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Skwirl posted:

Coincidentally these are my requirements for women I date.
https://twitter.com/Nicole_Cliffe/status/946117497689747456

God's gift to men right there.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
What the hell is wrong with a pharmacist?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
apparently this is her...or not and it's just reddit being reddit

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

post your New Year resolutions. Don't say that its futile, you are already setting yourself up for failure....aim high

I’m gonna lose 20 pounds and try to be more personable.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

piss tape israel posted:

1. Make money
2. gently caress bitches
3. Die from a cocaine overdose

Oddly enough this is like mine but worded different.

Except #3. That’s going the opposite.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

God's gift to men right there.

Just the other day I was wondering what the female equivalent of incel was.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I'm going to start a twitch channel and convince at least one person to sub to me.

I will play MMORPG's on the channel in search of the high I attained from playing Everquest in 1999

It will be called "Chasing the dragon"

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy
1. Lose a bunch of weight, I’ve had an absolutely terrible 2017 and have neglected my weight/health for a long time and it’s time to finally fix that to be a better role model for my son. I only wish I lived near Ehud/Pron/Fiz and have them be there to push me.

2. Work on my game backlog

3. Read more, thanks to this thread I bought Nixonland and want to get into it and others.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

SundayMoney posted:

1. Lose a bunch of weight, I’ve had an absolutely terrible 2017 and have neglected my weight/health for a long time and it’s time to finally fix that to be a better role model for my son. I only wish I lived near Ehud/Pron/Fiz and have them be there to push me.

2. Work on my game backlog

3. Read more, thanks to this thread I bought Nixonland and want to get into it and others.

Post ITT if you need help with getting started on #1. Lots of people can help you out.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ehud posted:

I will play MMORPG's on the channel in search of the high I attained from playing Everquest in 1999

I think I'd rather get a opiate addiction then chase that again.

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy

Ehud posted:

Post ITT if you need help with getting started on #1. Lots of people can help you out.

Thanks and I’m sure I will, my dad actually has a routine set up for me to get started but you guys will be asked plenty about help after I hit that wall. It’s just easy not to do anything with the schedule I work but I know I have to do better

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Kalli posted:

I think I'd rather get a opiate addiction then chase that again.

you get to watch my life fall apart live on the internet

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ehud posted:

you get to watch my life fall apart live on the internet

Man, I have a friend who was a promising computer programmer who ruined his life on Everquest. I don't need to see more of that.

Poor bastard completely stopped going to classes, failed all his exams all to level his loving wood elf druid and ended up stocking shelves at Savers for 10 years.

I look at the login screen to EQ like the empty red gas can next to a krokodil cook.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

SundayMoney posted:

Thanks and I’m sure I will, my dad actually has a routine set up for me to get started but you guys will be asked plenty about help after I hit that wall. It’s just easy not to do anything with the schedule I work but I know I have to do better
My one advice would be to find a routine you know you will love doing over and over again. I used to dread working out when I was just running on the treadmill and hitting the weights but man I love cardio boxing and look forward to every workout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Kalli posted:

Man, I have a friend who was a promising computer programmer who ruined his life on Everquest. I don't need to see more of that.

Poor bastard completely stopped going to classes, failed all his exams all to level his loving wood elf druid and ended up stocking shelves at Savers for 10 years.

I look at the login screen to EQ like the empty red gas can next to a krokodil cook.

let's roll new characters on project1999

what class do you play

• Locked thread