Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

I’m lolling over here thinking about anyone willing to continue following this garbage in script form using all OCs.

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

You all won't be laughing five years from now when Tayel (original character DO NOT STEAL) Gets Trolled gets optioned for a screenplay.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I only now realize that "Tayel" is not a typo.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
goldmine, and be at peace

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Name: Tayel Powers
Weapon: Corn Dog
Girlfriend Status: Not Gay

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Isn't this now just a somehow worse version of Ulillillia's Legend of the 10 Elemental Masters or whatever?

He did the opposite thing where he still used the name Knuckles for an unrecognizable knock-off of the character.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Not with a bang but a whimper.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

:kiss:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Murata who?

:v:

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Well motherfucker.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
Good night, sweet prince

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Glad its dead.

Fhate
Feb 15, 2007

"Appended to its own quotation is false" appended to its own quotation is false.
I mean, from the way this always seemed to drag on forever and never resolve anything, it was clear it was going to abruptly end at some point. With its recent downturn into the realm of hedgehog tits and lizard dicks now is probably about the perfect time for it to do so.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Le temps détroll tout.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
It looks more and more like we were the "& friends" getting trolled

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Honestly, should have happened years ago. We will always have the magic of early TGT

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Mind your manners when talking to the king!
Welp, thread's over, folks.

Last one out, hit the lights.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

RobobTheGreat posted:

Last one out, hit the lights.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Dr Solway Garr posted:

Man, I hope so. We should really be nearing the final act around now. I'm worried now that lazerbot knows he has an audience, he might try to draw it out or extend it beyond its natural lifespan.

This post is from 2012

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

Who will write the non-fiction tell all of this crazy ride that will surely become the next Disaster Artist?

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Feb 2012

Fnoigy posted:

The problem with him being aware of us is that it's going to shatter the mystery of his future works. He now knows people love his stuff BECAUSE it can be so bad, which means he's probably going to start making it bad intentionally.

I'm glad he's taking it so well, though. It's fun to laugh at bad fan art, but I don't think any of us really want to torment this person.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I think what happend is kinda the opposite of this. TGTP happened because he was trying to make something he thinks is actually good.

Puke Fukem
Mar 8, 2017

:smugjones:

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
He's more or less right in that they are original personalities with copyrighted characters' faces, but the whole appeal is the gap between what you'd expect from that character and the insane way they act in the comic. The original personalities on their own are mostly awful which is apparently flying right over his head.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

Two brothers finding their birth parents, realizing they’re lovely drug addicts, and then murdering them is a set up for some serious business. Unless those brothers are the Super Mario Brothers.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Bugs bunny and daffy being lovers? That's just a mask my OCs wear.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

The Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite defense huh?

Fhate
Feb 15, 2007

"Appended to its own quotation is false" appended to its own quotation is false.
In the earlier comic the characters were more bizarre caricatures of the people they appeared to be than truly original characters with familiar masks. Tails was a wuss who depends on Sonic, Shadow was a violent rear end in a top hat, Sonic was a goody-goody, Mario was an ostensible good-guy who's actually kind of a dick, and I think Knuckles being a stoner is based 90% on the fact that his hair kind of looks like dreads. Even characters introduced later tended to start as caricatures of those on whom their appearances were based, though this isn't a hard and fast rule (Jesse from Pokemon being incurably horny, for instance, is certainly not a trait I recall her having in the original cartoon...though given the treatment of Amy I'm thinking this was less caricature and more wish fulfillment on the part of the author), and as the comic progressed they tended to become less and less grounded in the world and traits of the famous characters they looked like.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

You guys are kidding yourselves if you think the comic isn't going to come back in a couple months

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
You know, I kind of feel like the most recent sonic villain would have been perfect for Tails Gets Trolled. Not really sure why though.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
You thought the predominantly red and black villain with a spooky looking mask whose nu-metal theme song contains lyrics like "I am the sharpest of blades / I'll cut you down in a second" would have been perfect for TGT? I agree, but I'm not sure why either.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Uganda Knuckles? I don't even know the internet anymore.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

quote:

As you may have known, we lost internet again while back (It tends to happen whenever you're barely paying your bills) We finally gotten internet back again despite how slow it loads. (I highly recommend you stray away from Dish, we were warned and got it anyway and now we regret it.)
During our downtime we've suddenly began to write a new story. It's quite unique as well, there's nothing else quite like it. We are putting a lot of effort and time into writing it. We won't be giving out any further information about the project for now, but we wanted to mention it in order to clarify that our focus has been taken off of the TGT series for the time being. Due to this, we've decided to have a (You ask questions and we answer) session. In other words, you ask anything you want to know about TGT/TGTP's untold story or character plot or anything really, and we'll answer the best we can. Go ahead and make your comments.
Also, we had an idea to separate the comedic aspect of TGT from the serious aspect and make the projects two different things. The comedy based project (Which would be a lot shorter) will have the copy righted characters and focus more on story similar to the Justin Bieber concert. (This project would be called ''The Troll Slaiyers'') And all of the anime-like complicated story plots and darker concepts will be cut from it and added to its own project, using original characters. (This project will be called (Tayel's Realm'')
Let us know what you think about that, and if you have any questions about it then feel free to ask.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

This is seriously like Tommy Wiseau and The Room. The creator really doesn't get why people actually like his original artwork and all future attempts at capturing the spark again keep missing the point.

I would have read that parody comic that one goon made called "Tails Doesn't Get Trolled" or whatever since it featured more licensed characters that weren't in the original and was just as goofy in its few pages.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

JazzFlight posted:

This is seriously like Tommy Wiseau and The Room. The creator really doesn't get why people actually like his original artwork and all future attempts at capturing the spark again keep missing the point.

I would have read that parody comic that one goon made called "Tails Doesn't Get Trolled" or whatever since it featured more licensed characters that weren't in the original and was just as goofy in its few pages.

i am proud to announce, the tails gets trolled visual novel experience i am working on

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I'd watch a documentary on Lazerbot and the creation of tails got trolled.

The disast
er
artist

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Tayel Gets Trolled. Tayel's Realm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
Let's not jump to conclusions and wait for the YAQAWA session.