Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

cash crab posted:

Done and done

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

I thought I could read the transcript with the scathing notes. I can't, he's just too loving punchable.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

cash crab posted:

Done and done
:tutbutt:

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Milo gets a book deal and this professor has to quit

https://twitter.com/ciccmaher/status/946435825755148288

political correctness going CRAZY, am I right?

(ahaha holy poo poo all the "good" guys are gonna quit and all that's gonna be left are the shitstains that have no shame whatsoever)

E: thought I was posting in the Trump thread, still relevant.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Arivia posted:

My anaconda don't
My anaconda don't
My anaconda don't want none
Unless you got plants, hun

He toss my salad like his name Romaine.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

orange sky posted:

(ahaha holy poo poo all the "good" guys are gonna quit and all that's gonna be left are the shitstains that have no shame whatsoever)

What, uh, what did he say? Something about how Nazis were bad?

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

What we should do is shame men for speaking out, because that's good for everyone. Terry Crews is an obvious coward without the means to defend himself. You can tell just by looking at him.

cash crab posted:

i don't believe this person has ever met a man

Yeah. Big butts are good. Skinny butts are also good, if that's your thing, but I can't imagine having too much rear end being a significant cause of women not being in relationships.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

DACK FAYDEN posted:

What, uh, what did he say? Something about how Nazis were bad?

Nah he went into dangerous territory asking for white genocide ironically

I mean you've gotta be pretty dumb if you think people aren't gonna use that

So for all purposes he's an iosm

nael
Sep 10, 2009

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

What we should do is shame men for speaking out, because that's good for everyone. Terry Crews is an obvious coward without the means to defend himself. You can tell just by looking at him.

I remember a thing going around about the “Rock Test”. The idea was basically, to avoid sexual harassment don’t say or do anything to a woman you work with that you wouldn’t say or do to The Rock. I guess it’s invalid now that we know that gigantic muscle men get harassed and assaulted too.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

orange sky posted:

dude is known for repeatedly tweeting out calls for white genocide and then deleting it when his college says "hey maybe don't call for any genocide even as a joke" so lol @ him

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

So there's this local Facebook group I'm part of that's basically just endless idiot drama but even for them, this is pretty out there.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Yawgmoth posted:

dude is known for repeatedly tweeting out calls for white genocide and then deleting it when his college says "hey maybe don't call for any genocide even as a joke" so lol @ him

Also he's a big fan of the dudes who ran Venezuela into the ground so yeah, I'm gonna laugh at him losing his job.

Vincent Van Goatse has a new favorite as of 21:51 on Dec 28, 2017

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Yawgmoth posted:

He also went off the rails after the Vegas shooting saying it's part of the white male patriarchy. He's the stereotype personified.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I know it's a manuscript and not a Facebook post or whatever, but Milo is a top tier social media idiot so here's a Twitter thread of highlights from his book draft anyway with a bonus PDF link. It's pretty wild.

https://twitter.com/surfbordt/status/946418402867912704

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Why doesn't the left just take out a small loan of a million dollars

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Paranoid delusions are a bitch
https://twitter.com/thetomzone/status/946475930331074565

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46-WNPlCYsg

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
> BEAUTY REGIME

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

he wakes at 8:30 and open palm slams a breakfast into his mouth. It's 4 eggs and bacon and stuff and right then and there he starts eating it, making chewing sounds

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

isn't this just the opening of American Psycho?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meJckIFWFR0

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Baron Corbyn posted:

Sorry bud, but your Talmudic logic will not work on me, as my verbal IQ is too high for you to fool me.

I know goyim can be stupid, but don't gently caress with me. I know how you rats operate, and I'm substantially more intelligent than the average gentile. The only reason I'm even replying to your disingenuous bullshit is so that people who aren't as educated about Jews can see how dishonest you rats are.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I mean the editor made that same exact comment even

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Baron Corbyn posted:

Close, I guess:
Patrick Bateman: My name is Patrick Bateman. I am twenty-six years old. I live in the American Garden Buildings on West Eighty-First Street, on the eleventh floor. Tom Cruise lives in the penthouse.

I believe in taking care of myself, in a balanced diet, in a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now.

After I remove the icepack, I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing "protective" lotion...

There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping you and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Somewhere out there. Will the personal trainer screams in terror. Assuming he exists.

Gloomy Rube posted:

he wakes at 8:30 and open palm slams a breakfast into his mouth. It's 4 eggs and bacon and stuff and right then and there he starts eating it, making chewing sounds

8:30. When does his mourning routine end? at 2 in the afternoon?

The rock has a less involved routine and he gets up at 4.

Katt has a new favorite as of 06:06 on Dec 29, 2017

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Close, I guess:
Patrick Bateman: My name is Patrick Bateman. I am twenty-six years old. I live in the American Garden Buildings on West Eighty-First Street, on the eleventh floor. Tom Cruise lives in the penthouse.

I believe in taking care of myself, in a balanced diet, in a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now.

After I remove the icepack, I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing "protective" lotion...

There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping you and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.

I've never read American Psycho but now I very much want to.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Untrustable posted:

That's basically the whole book. Everyone is identified by what they wear, where they eat, who they work for, and how much their haircut costs.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

And he feeds his girlfriend a chocolate-covered urinal cake. Can't forget that.

nael
Sep 10, 2009

edit: wouldn't that be trans boomer?

nael has a new favorite as of 06:25 on Dec 29, 2017

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

nael posted:

30 but that haircut 70

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

That deer is very worried about that boy's views.

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl

Scathach posted:

That deer is very worried about that boy's views.

Not a boy. A man. A boomer-man

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

nael posted:

Millennial in the streets, Boomer in the sheets :hb:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Nuclear War posted:

Not a boy. A man. A boomer-man

Definitely not a man. Bet he still booms his pants.

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012
I’ve found that the best way to handle people trying to make really stupid points is to just take them at face value and drown them in pleasantness. “Oh, your son is trans-millennial? Well, I don’t understand that, but if he’s comfortable talking about it, I’m more than happy to broaden my horizons.” Pisses people off no end when you show them respect.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

In The Bushes posted:

I’ve found that the best way to handle people trying to make really stupid points is to just take them at face value and drown them in pleasantness. “Oh, your son is trans-millennial? Well, I don’t understand that, but if he’s comfortable talking about it, I’m more than happy to broaden my horizons.” Pisses people off no end when you show them respect.

I suppose that's better than saying "yeah, I talked with my mom a lot about how lovely my whole generation was and how alienated I felt from my age-group when I was a teenager struggling to make friends as well."

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Untrustable posted:

It's kinda interesting about how people talk but don't listen, but it can get very over the top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Honestly the movie is better imo because it dials back a lot of the really gruesome poo poo in the book