Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Speedboat Jones posted:

MAGA Babies, we make our dreams come true
MAGA Babies, we'll do the same for you

Bannon: When your world looks kind of cucked and you wish that you weren't there,
Baked: Just close your eyes and make some memes and you can be anywhere

Sarah: I like pecan pie!
Loomer: I like my tire!
Flynn: I like the Russians!
Junior: JUNIOR COLLUDE!!
Kushner: I'm doing everything!
Spencer: I want a white ethnostate!
Pai: I ruined the Internet!
Trump: IT WAS ME!!!

Hillary: Is everything alright in here?
All: LOCK HER UP!!!!!

MAGA, MAGA, MAGA, MAGA
babies, babies, babies, babies
IT WAS ME!!
:five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Another case of screwing poor rural people while everyone thinks of urban gays. The biggest problem with HIV/AIDS in the US right now is poor drug addicts in rural areas, there has been tremendous success with HIV/AIDS in the gay community in urban areas.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Do something!

notoriousman
Nov 18, 2007

I'M AWARE I'M
AN IDIOT
Gotta keep up with Russia any way you can.

Panic Restaurant
Jul 19, 2006

:retrogames: :3: :retrogames:

Pork Pro

Speedboat Jones posted:

Bannon: When your world looks kind of cucked and you wish that you weren't there,
Baked: Just close your eyes and make some memes and you can be anywhere

Sarah: I like pecan pie!
Loomer: I like my tire!
Flynn: I like the Russians!
Junior: JUNIOR COLLUDE!!
Kushner: I'm doing everything!
Spencer: I want a white ethnostate!
Pai: I ruined the Internet!
Trump: IT WAS ME!!!

Hillary: Is everything alright in here?
All: LOCK HER UP!!!!!

MAGA, MAGA, MAGA, MAGA
babies, babies, babies, babies
IT WAS ME!!

:discourse:

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

:barf:

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Thinkin bout those teens

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
YOU DONT SAY

https://splinternews.com/consider-that-trump-might-just-be-dumb-1821636247

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
In universe #3869 a dog was elected President and everyone is trying to figure out why he keeps barking at black people, sometimes barking when it seems like no one is there. No, the dog can't be stupid. We elected it President! :D

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
That universe seems like a better one.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Knight posted:

In universe #3869 a dog was elected President and everyone is trying to figure out why he keeps barking at black people, sometimes barking when it seems like no one is there. No, the dog can't be stupid. We elected it President! :D

i remember that episode of sliders

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

I'm so proud of our bigly dimly boy

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Three Olives posted:

Another case of screwing poor rural people while everyone thinks of urban gays. The biggest problem with HIV/AIDS in the US right now is poor drug addicts in rural areas, there has been tremendous success with HIV/AIDS in the gay community in urban areas.

The only place to be subscribed Prep is a distance from my town. It's bullshit that with all the closet poo poo rural guys have to deal with you add an increased risk onto it.

A. Beaverhausen fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Dec 29, 2017

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
#THEPEESISTANCE

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

yeah it owns how people still think it's all him playing people when it's been obvious since forever he's just very very stupid and believes all this dumb poo poo.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Why did he leave his tie hanging by the front door?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

4D chess my dude

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Madcosby posted:

im so embarrased for our nation

63 million people voted for Trump Lmao.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

thatguy posted:

he also doesn't understand that the USPS is only losing money because congress is shaking them down for money by forcing them to prefund their pension, but I know that's 2deep

Watching someone try to explain the madness that is the USPS entirely republican created situation would be very funny.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

quote:

A New York Times story today is the latest to try to assign Trump’s foreign policy some kind of quality that can’t be boiled down to him not knowing anything.

Yes hello, I think I'm in the wrong reality? Yes I can hold.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

Hmbol

Also this happened:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/12/29/north-korean-nuclear-scientist-who-defected-to-china-kills-himself-after-forced-to-return.amp.html

Poor guy. Apparently turning yourself in can be more beneficial if you know things than hiding in China

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

mono posted:

It's on his hand there? :confused:

Yeah, I somehow posted the wrong picture and now I can't GIS the one where he's not wearing the watch.
My guess is he finally figured out it hurt his swing when he physically couldn't move his wrist.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

63 million people voted for Trump Lmao.

this is 1/6th of the country's total population

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

Because he's in there cranking his hog and doesn't want to be disturbed.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, Erna Solberg, the Norwegian PM is meeting Dumpy on January 10th. She's been specifically informed to not mention issues like global warming cause that'll turn the orange one pissy.
She'll probably do great since she's used to handle her partner in government, Framskrittspartiet and everyone one of those is Trump Light.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

makes me laugh when i think about how so many people are into conspiracy theories, probably rooted from some desire to never wanting to be deceived or taken advantage of by people in power, yet their finely tuned bullshit detectors are silent when 2 bit con men in fancy suits lie right to their faces. just lmao. people are so fkn retarded

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Trump dying from auto-erotic asphyxiation would be the funniest thing ever and a worthy finale to the Retard President saga IMO

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

“Record-breaking cold temperatures that have never been seen before, is proof that climate change definitely isn’t real,” I say, as the 3 raw pinto beans I have instead of a brain audibly rattle around inside my skull.

This made me chuckle heartily, thanks for that! We

AkumaHokoru posted:

this is 1/6th of the country's total population

Even one vote for Trump is one vote too many, my friend.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Someone posted the other day that non-religious (or maybe atheistic) white males voted overwhelming in favor Clinton. Does anyone have a reference for that? I did some googling and couldn't find it explicitly collated like that.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Lodin posted:

Also, Erna Solberg, the Norwegian PM is meeting Dumpy on January 10th. She's been specifically informed to not mention issues like global warming cause that'll turn the orange one pissy.
She'll probably do great since she's used to handle her partner in government, Framskrittspartiet and everyone one of those is Trump Light.

Why? Norway has a very strong economy, a huge sovereign wealth fund and does very little trade with the US. Trump is tremendously unpopular in both the US and the EU, piss him off, hold a press conference and poo poo right on his face, what is the impotent pissbaby going to do to loving Norway? Just openly dunk on him and make him look like the fool that he is, what is he going to do to retaliate, put a tariff on fish?

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
https://youtu.be/Euu-fS6WlDQ

Mr Wunderbaum
Mar 30, 2007

Grim and frostbitten,
but warm and fuzzy inside

Three Olives posted:

Why? Norway has a very strong economy, a huge sovereign wealth fund and does very little trade with the US. Trump is tremendously unpopular in both the US and the EU, piss him off, hold a press conference and poo poo right on his face, what is the impotent pissbaby going to do to loving Norway? Just openly dunk on him and make him look like the fool that he is, what is he going to do to retaliate, put a tariff on fish?

Give us away to best bud Putin, I guess.

e: included quote

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Clark Nova posted:

I saw this and was immediately reminded of

I saw this and was immediately reminded of this photoshop I did a lifetime ago:

NotWearingPants fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Dec 29, 2017

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
To my Swedish brethren, can you somehow get your officials to convince Donald that Obama couldn't get through a can of Surströmming?
Thanks in advance.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Three Olives posted:

Yeah, they really don't give a gently caress about those people either. Remember when Pence exacerbated an HIV outbreak by telling people to pray rather than taking any real action?

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
Made a thing, sharing it with a few folks, IT'S EDUCATIONAL! :pseudo:

But it was mostly just me figuring out how to work the drat flowchart application for a side project at work.

NotWearingPants posted:

I saw this and was immediately reminded of this photoshop I did a lifetime ago:

:hmbol:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

*In extremely sarcastic Marge Simpson voice*

Yes, Lisa, that’s what I meant: ‘Insanity Fair.’

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mistle posted:

Made a thing, sharing it with a few folks, IT'S EDUCATIONAL! :pseudo:

But it was mostly just me figuring out how to work the drat flowchart application for a side project at work.

:hmbol:

:ck5:

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Applewhite posted:

*In extremely sarcastic Marge Simpson voice*

Yes, Lisa, that’s what I meant: ‘Insanity Fair.’

Hannity Hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

oops

https://twitter.com/judahariel/status/946615685010149376?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1