Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

everything else about him is way more embarrassing. cale ransom what the gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
In the past I often wondered what it would be like to live in an era when there was a crazy head of state on the loose.

What would the common man be talking about when Caligula was loving his horse?

What would be the level of discourse when a leader is accused (rightly) of being a demented, power mad pervert?

Would they be screaming in disbelief and frustration and just eventually laughing at the absurdity of it all? Or would some people worship him as God Emperor regardless despite all evidence of unfitness for office?

I guess we know now.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

mono posted:

https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/946777059077980160

Did Garrison get hacked or is he really drawing Trump as a baby now

He also drew him as a decrepit old man wielding a scythe. That combined with the pathetically small number of big boy accomplishment balloons makes this almost look like an anti Trump cartoon.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Jobs

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

"I want to vote for a pedo but I don't want people to know I voted for a pedo" he says, and then the pedo publicly reveals the guy voted for him.

Big lol.

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

https://twitter.com/TimeCubeEXE/status/938860703351558144

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

You get hurt the most by the people you love

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I think the comic is asking everyone to forget about this year and Trumps presidency will truly begin in 2018 hence why he's a baby. It's like Old Testament and New to the maga believers.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/946878476040179712

https://twitter.com/robertsnellnews/status/946864925804318720

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

i like that posted:

I think the comic is asking everyone to forget about this year and Trumps presidency will truly begin in 2018 hence why he's a baby. It's like Old Testament and New to the maga believers.

I think its because ben garrison is a moron

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

this is the last page of the 80+ page affidavit that Roy Moore camp submitted

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I got my hopes up in that it was a search warrant for his house.

There's no way Clarke doesn't have a pit in his basement.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Clarke will so get pardoned

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Clarke will so get pardoned

"I know Sheriff Clarke had a dozen bodies of young women in his basement, but think of the real victims here.. We"

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
How about those clowns in the white house?

What a bunch of clowns.

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Ninja is supreme and you have double-crossed it!
Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer

i like that posted:

Can you believe these libs going on about stuff that happened in 2017?? That was a whole year ago!

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/946873599012540416

:hmbol:

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
https://twitter.com/dril/status/30273766252609536

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Wee

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

https://twitter.com/sylviaahern/status/946547015659298817
who invited the narc

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Twitter wants my phone number (?) to unblock me because I called trump and his supporters retarded vOv

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

da gently caress

https://twitter.com/JoeMyGod/status/946871033415417856?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Cacafuego posted:

Idgi at first, scrolled past, then my brain clicked, scrolled back up, read it again and had a hearty lol. Thank you
Jesus Christ, I did the same and only figured it out after I read your post and looked more closely at the original tweet. Then it clicked, and yes I lolled.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

this is the last page of the 80+ page affidavit that Roy Moore camp submitted

I’m the link to an email in a gmail inbox. Lol, the loving retards in Alabama can’t even get a good comp janitor to explain that to them.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

armchairyoda posted:

I’m the link to an email in a gmail inbox. Lol, the loving retards in Alabama can’t even get a good comp janitor to explain that to them.

does this not mean they printscreened from a browser

they haven't literally linked an email as a citation... right? surely?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

armchairyoda posted:

Anybody smart enough to properly use a computer should be smart enough to get the gently caress out of Alabama.

I shouldn't have to remind you who Roy Moore's lawyer is.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
id wear those loving shoes, all day

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

And now the Republican Senators on the Senate Rules Committee are trying to change the amount of time to debate nominees so they can cram through more "Best People". Lol

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

I would like to note that this has revealed clarke's email to be dclarke.cowboy@gmail.com, and moreover, if you send him an email mocking him he'll send you an angry response in minutes

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Life is like a hurricane here in Breitburg
Liberals, Muslims, Mexicans, it's a Breit-blur!
Might treason bigly
Or rewrite history!

TrumpTweets! Bing boing!
Everyday he's out there making
TrumpTweets! Bing boing!
Tales of Donald's errant doo-dads
Dumb Tweets! Bing boing!

D-D-D-Donald lurks behind you
Wanting some strange he's out to find you
What to do, just grab on to some--

TrumpTweets! Bing boing!
Everyday he's out there making
TrumpTweets! Bing boing!
Tales of Donald's errant doo-dads
Dumb Tweets! Bing boing!

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Look at this loving guy

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

Three Olives posted:

Another case of screwing poor rural people while everyone thinks of urban gays. The biggest problem with HIV/AIDS in the US right now is poor drug addicts in rural areas, there has been tremendous success with HIV/AIDS in the gay community in urban areas.

Yeah. NYC has had huge push to test people and get people on Prep with yuge results.

Or the nation can listen to the dumbshit who thought it was a mistake for Princess Diana to shake hands with an HIV positive man.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Powershift posted:

Anybody smart enough to properly use a computer should be smart enough to get the gently caress out of Alabama.

I shouldn't have to remind you who Roy Moore's lawyer is.

Great to know Otho is still in the Beetlejuice remake

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Dec 30, 2017

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

World War Mammories posted:

I would like to note that this has revealed clarke's email to be dclarke.cowboy@gmail.com, and moreover, if you send him an email mocking him he'll send you an angry response in minutes

*New CPSAM Trolling Achievement Unlocked*

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Restrained Crown Posse posted:

I can't seem to upload gifs :downs:

Upload to imgur
change the imgur.com/whatever.gif to imgur.com/whatever.mp4
Just paste it in your post and hit submit reply and it should show up as an MP4. or GIFV
It won't show up properly in post preview, but should show up properly in your post

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Powershift posted:

Upload to imgur
change the imgur.com/whatever.gif to imgur.com/whatever.mp4
Just paste it in your post and hit submit reply and it should show up as an MP4. or GIFV
It won't show up properly in post preview, but should show up properly in your post

Worked it already, thanks. Used to be able to just right click and copy image location.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

NotWearingPants posted:

Someone posted the other day that non-religious (or maybe atheistic) white males voted overwhelming in favor Clinton. Does anyone have a reference for that? I did some googling and couldn't find it explicitly collated like that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/04/08/the-10-most-loyal-demographic-groups-for-republicans-and-democrats/