Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Spermanent Record posted:

Hapy New Year everyone. You guys are the best. I hope you chill out a bit Jobo Fett, and Beet Wagon, you need to share your workout routine. Moma, you seem like a good guy at heart so why do you suck so much? Derek Smart, just try to huff less of your own emissions in 2018 and you'll get through ok.

Happy 2018!

This year I'm creating a new paradigm shift in relaxation technology. You may have thought that this technology was too far advanced for our current society, but numerous breakthroughs by RELAX™-based scientists have dramatically altered the playing field to give everyone, yes even you, a new lease on life.

That's why I'm pleased to announce the newest craze in restorative lifestyles, Chilling In. Never face the outside world again with our patented developments! Mine your favorite space asteroid in your video game without bother!

Buy now and get a free Star Citizen Aegis POTATO!

-B'Tak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Solarin posted:

Dapper Don post more dog pictures

You got it friendo!

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

What are the chances that when this poo poo goes belly up that Croberts will convert UEC into. Crypto currency? Lol

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Scruffpuff posted:

Good point - I continually see that misconstrued. Chris Roberts didn't "make" $175 million - he asked for it, and was given it, in exchange for something he isn't qualified to do. So he's sitting on a giant $175 million IOU.

Yeah turns out it's actually kind of easy to get a lot of money out of people when you can just lie to them outright and then never deliver

It's probably why there's a bunch of laws about having to deliver things you claim you're making when you take money for those things

:thunk:

(nobody tell chris, he looks like he's having fun and I'd hate to ruin it)

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

DapperDon posted:

You got it friendo!

perfect skaddenkayak

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
I can't find my glasses I'm gunna loving die

I literally have had to ask a buddy to come over to help me sort

gently caress my life

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Also Star Citizen is nad

Abuminable
Mar 30, 2017

Now, aside from the Abuminable, business goes on as usual.

DapperDon posted:

You got it friendo!

You have outstanding taste in art!

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Wanna pet that dogge

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Abuminable posted:

You have outstanding taste in art!

Oh...drat.

:five:

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Beet Wagon posted:

Wanna pet that dogge

He has friends that would love that too. Leo and Spencer love the rubs.

kilus aof
Mar 24, 2001

Latin Pheonix posted:

So it looks like some people on Reddit have pinpointed the reason (or, at least, one of the reasons) that FPS tanks way worse than even Star Citizen's lovely engine should tank. It turns out that if you have a ship in flight-ready mode, full of cargo and open one of the cargo doors the server shits itself and FPS drops to single digit numbers for everyone.

Looks like this bug is repeatable quite easily:

One possible theory is suggested:

Anyone who owns a cargo jpeg feel like repeating the steps above to kill a server? Please record it if so! (Bonus points if you say "Hey guys, what has 20 players and 0 frames per second? THIS SERVER!" before pushing the button to open your doors :v:).

It's like having ships filled with tons of physic enabled objects is a terrible idea and that a simpler cargo system would be 99% identical in terms of actual gameplay and wouldn't have server wide performance issues.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

skaboomizzy posted:

My favorite Star Citizen subplot this year was AMERICAN SATAN

Someone wrote a bit part in their movie for Sandi so they could use her to leech off CIG's equipment and who knows what other resources

Then they just totally cut her from the movie and didn't even bother to tell her so she had to find out by watching it

I want to shake that person's hand, they clearly understand the true meaning of DREAMS

They pulled that trick constantly with Donald Trump to get access to his properties. Home Alone 2 is one of those examples where they forgot to edit him out.

It's nice to know that it's still works on self-centered assholes.

nnnotime
Sep 30, 2001

Hesitate, and you will be lost.

EminusSleepus posted:

What are the chances that when this poo poo goes belly up that Croberts will convert UEC into. Crypto currency? Lol
When a Citizen is traveling between systems Croberts should add in the feature while you wait to travel allow your game client to mine cryptocurrency for you through Crobert's servers, which you can turn off and on at any time. And Croberts would get a cut of the mining proceeds, which would go to continuing to fund the movie game (of course). Citizens would embrace it and I'm surprised he hasn't had the feature added already.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

lol this game is loving terrible, how do I get a refund?

P.S. let's rub!

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

kilus aof posted:

It's like having ships filled with tons of physic enabled objects is a terrible idea and that a simpler cargo system would be 99% identical in terms of actual gameplay and wouldn't have server wide performance issues.

you can't hide in a cargo container to surprise sex the pilot if they aren't individual physical objects.

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

DapperDon posted:

He has friends that would love that too. Leo and Spencer love the rubs.

Those appear to be goode and wyse doggos. Deserving of many pettings.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

ripptide posted:

Those appear to be goode and wyse doggos. Deserving of many pettings.

If they had opposable thumbs they would be dangerous. You can actually see them problem solve when it comes to them figuring out how to get the food that is on the kitchen counter complete with who is going to be the one to run the diversion tactics.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

If only CIG’s Community Management team had thought of this before. I guess the Intern That Reads This Thread didn’t pass those tips along two years ago for some reason.

I don’t get it, Intern... You read it. Lots of your coworkers did, too — I heard back from some. They, too, were horrified at how terrible your community could be and how poorly your team handled Community Management. So what happened?

G0RF posted:

If you think your biggest enemies are trolls or goons, or your biggest problems are making sure you delete any incriminating evidence you left behind on some old video archive your backers paid for, you really aren't paying close enough attention.

Your biggest enemies-- particularly right now-- are the toxic zealots who have already backed your game and, in absence of a game to play, have decided to role play as Riot Cops beating down anybody who looks askew at their beloved (fictive) super-game. This pattern repeats daily in more places than any of us can count. On Twitter, Youtube comments, Facebook pages, Gaming Media article comments, Reddit, and elsewhere.

Where did they learn and perfect this odious art, you wonder? Why, the RSI forums, of course!

THE PROBLEM, IN SUMMARY:

You have stated your intention to "take the pressure off backers to keep funding the game" by focusing your efforts on winning newer backers to the cause. This is a sensible strategy, at least on its surface, yet the proposition is going to be bloody difficult if:

1) The game is buggy, confusing, and unfun to play.
2) The tutorial is broken.
3) The community is hostile to new players who state that either or both of the above is true.

THE SOLUTION, IN SUMMARY:

You, the Community and Marketing Team, do not have the power to fix what is wrong with the game, or accelerate the development of its improvement. You do, however, have useful tools to combat this problem. There are good-hearted, patient members in your community, trying their level best to help win new converts to the fold. And not all of them are motivated by your cynical referral program carrot.

You are fortunate in that respect. They still love you, for reasons beyond our understanding.

Because of that, you need to:

1) EMPOWER AND ELEVATE THE GOOD GUYS --- they are the best tools in your arsenal in what will be a difficult new season of your life. Elevate their stature, and start taking a harder line approach with that part of your backer base that truly is the enemy within. If the game was not the mess that it is, then this particular issue would not be of such urgent priority. You, the Community and Marketing leadership, may have no power over the pace and quality of development, but you have a lot of tools at your disposal for changing the discourse in your own community.

2) PRIORITIZE NEW PLAYER EDUCATION VIDEOS -- Instead of doing yet another weekly show (the newest of which is apparently about Space Plants), you should focus on weekly programming aimed at educating non-players about the game and educating current players about the importance of welcoming any and all questions that non-players may have. Right now, some members of your own community are doing this for you, because they recognize the need is great, but it's YOUR GAME, and you need to do this for yourself.

3) FIX THE drat TUTORIAL - Tell Chris that fixing the Tutorial is a five-alarm fire and needs developer attention immediately. Pull five guys off their 4th revamp of a spinning space chair remodel and have them make a tutorial that doesn't suck.

4) DON'T JUST DISCOURAGE TOXIC BACKERS, PUNISH THEM -- Lando and Ben showed some encouraging signs in a recent Reverse the Verse, asking the community not to insult or argue with people. But an offhand comment in a show seen by maybe 1000 viewers is not enough. You need to make examples of the toxic losers who stand amongst the Welcome Committees with their guns out, ready to fire endless lobs of "You're an idiot", "You don't understand Game development", "This is an ALPHA, rear end in a top hat!" at your next potential wave of customers. You have seen it play out countless times, as surely as we have. You need to start doing something about it.

5) REFRESH YOUR PUBLIC PERSONA BY ELEVATING NEW FACES - Ben and Sandi, I'm sorry to break the news to you, but each of you have lost credibility with the fanbase over the last year, for very different reasons. The rapturous reception of Sean Tracy by "Reverse the Verse" viewers is telling you something-- that a straight-talking and informed developer actually talking about the true state of the game is like manna from heaven to a starving people wandering the desert looking for the Promised Land. You could regain some goodwill with an increasingly restive population by replacing yourselves with Sean Tracy and Cherie Heiberg. Ben, you come across as Uninformed and Sandi, you come across as Disinterested. Sean and Cherie are very informed, very interested and, in contrast to you both, they seem trustworthy, too. If you want to change the tone (and you bloody well should), it starts with replacing them mouthpieces.

-----

I recognize that this is constructive criticism, and will likely be seen as presumptuous and disingenuous, considering that it came from Something Awful. You seem far more likely to take action to our posts when you find us delighting in some smoking gun you've left buried somewhere that you need to track down and throw into the ocean.

Yet it is offered sincerely, and the advice is sound. Do not let 'director of spaceships' titles earned through sycophancy deafen you, Ben. Do not let your excessive self-regard as a Marketing Genius blind you, Sandi. Let neither your cash reserves nor past successes delude you about the present realities. There's a chill in the air now, guys, and it's not just the weather changing, it is the season.

1) If Citizens of the Stars is your answer, Ima give you a C-. For effort. There are some nice guys out there for sure — Baron, Bored, Gheesling, and that streamer SuperNerdGuy or something (I can’t remember his exact handle but he’s GReAT and even handles trolls/goons like a champ) — but you need a programmatic approach. And by “programmatic” I don’t mean “you need to put them in your silly YouTube programming.”

2) A big fat “F”, as in Fat. You’ve put out over 100 videos in that time and hardly a one of them does that which is most critical, seeing as as how your Marketing Leadership spoke of “taking the pressure of current backers” and getting new ones in.

3) :lol::lol::lol:

4) Another “F”. Well, I guess given the toxicity of your Orwellian moderation staff, this was kind of a big ask. But the stupidity of driving out even mild critics and curbstomping dissent over the years while nodding approvingly as toxic acolytes like AgentMothman and StupidQuestionBot took the same fight to reddit has turned those you could’ve easily won back into yet more exiles and enemies who are more than happy to spread motivated dissent elsewhere, anywhere. Congrats on the Balkanization and I hope you’re enjoying seeing the subject of your game always, always, ALWAYS provoke angry endless debates anywhere and everywhere.

5) How about a D, as in “Dammit you blew this, too.” Well, you finally sidelined the world’s biggest Chris Roberts fanboy, then you replaced him with another turbo-suck-up. I guess neckbeard cultivation is a demographic strategy or something? Replacing Ben with Lando was nearly zero sum, but it hardly matters when you’ve left the person least interested in your game, gaming in general, or even work in general actually sitting in the co-host seat the whole time. Even a lot of your core backers are sick of her, CIG. Sick of her disinterest, he spotlight hogging, her undisguised pursuit of an unsuccessful acting career, her Star Kitten Referral Program strokes of genius, her fake persona and feigned sincerity and all the rest that comes with her. She needs to be free to pursue her great passion full time, for she has so much more to give that will end up on figurative cutting room floors. She has long proven prodigious at this, so why not tap into the wisdom of a dozen unnamed editors out there and put her on your cutting room floor by now?

I don’t even know who to suggest as replacements since Sean is going on NewEgg shows parroting Chris’s malarkey about how huge the game is. He’s still beloved though, trusted and has a friendly “authentic” personality that comes across well on screen. And you need seemingly authentic personalities as your public faces. Lando feels fake and glib and dear lord people have had more than their fill of that by now!

Cherie is great yet you plopped her on your worst show of all and have her stuck reading Lore most of the time. See how much happier and more natural people are when they’re interacting with other and not stuck reading theorycrafted fictions that would take a century to actually get in game?

She knows the game far better than the VP of Marketing and is 1000x more natural and warm, and I’d still suggest she’s got exactly the kind of “adorkable” persona that is so battletested and reliable in video game promotion that it is seen as obligatory everywhere else, save for the fact that your backer base has enough creeps and windowlickers in it that maybe she’d be safer hidden from view completely. (But whether you elevate her or someone like her, you need to retire the Terminatrix.)

Yet still, if she had even the slight willingness to take on the role, you’d win a LOT of goodwill because she is adored for her goofy fun smart personality. Look at the gentler YouTube comments and you’ll see exactly what I mean.

“Knock knock. Who’s there? It’s Obvious. it’s Obvious who? It’s Obvious who everybody loves... Cherie!” posted:

“Maybe she didn't win the competition, but she won my heart.”

“I’m a simple man, I see cherie's name, i click on the video. That woman is amazing.”

“Cherie has such a sweet smile..... :)”

“only clicked on this for Cherie.”

“(everybody skipping to the Cherie part XD)”

“1.) I'll totally admit I watched this 99% for Cherie. She's ridiculously cute, in every way. I've never had such a dev crush in my life.”

“Ah, mon Cherie!”

“cant wait cherie is always great to watch always soo cheerful lol”

“The Jeremiah bit at the very end was great. And I love that the whole community team is in on this stuff...and who doesn't love Cherie? Great episode.”

The market is telling you something. Loudly. Repeatedly. Plainly.

“Are you there, CIG? It’s me, Market.”

LISTEN to it for a change.

Whoever you get, you need new faces, stat. This is so obvious and you actually could rejuvenate an exhausted formula by cycling out the faker brigade Sandi leads and putting in some actual male and female human beings who love gaming in general and YOUR game in particular.

All of this sound, obvious advice is sure to be ignored yet again in the relentless repetition of the self-interested and self-defeating. So I look forward to more, and worse, for as long as possible. Keep doing what you’re doing!

G0RF fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Dec 30, 2017

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Beet Wagon posted:

lol this game is loving terrible, how do I get a refund?

P.S. let's rub!

A refund or a rubfund?

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

G0RF posted:

Whoever you get, you need new faces, stat. This is so obvious and you actually could rejuvenate an exhausted formula by cycling out the faker brigade Sandi leads and putting in some actual male and female human beings who love gaming in general and YOUR game in particular.

All of this sound, obvious advice is sure to be ignored yet again in the relentless repetition of the self-interested and self-defeating. So I look forward to more, and worse, for as long as possible. Keep doing what you’re doing!

You are absolutely right of course. Seems CIG is terrified of change. Any change. Change can send the wrong message that they have been wrong in something. Anything.

But if the cult has been consistent with somehting is that they can accept and swallow anything CIG throws their way. They will panic at first but then they just rationalize in any way they find useful. Someone like Swofford should be fully aware of this.

MedicineHut fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Dec 30, 2017

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Zzr posted:

I hope B'Tak reads the thread. Because I'm coming for you. Are you happy with your land protected by UUEEC ? Do you like their fast response ? I'll just come crash a ship from orbit and make your 16x16 a crater. Or maybe you were just mining that time, I'll just come at you yelling "train to zone train to zone" EQ style, with a horde of pirates NPC ready to aggro anyone. Or I'll just fit my firefly with cloak and vanish when you are in their aggro range. When you are dead and after your third crash you'll finally be able to get out of your bed, I'll be behind the door. I'll follow you and be ahead of you when you command your new ship ; I'll be in the pilot seat when you enter your submarine, and 10 seconds later we will both be crashed into the starport, making you a criminal having to serve your time. When you get out of jail and want to mix yourself a relaxing drink, you'll only discover that the lemon juice was my piss. Then you'll crawl to the toilet to puke, but it will have overflown because the guy you hired to clean it was me. Put your pvp slider to 0 and I'll still be here for you B'Tak. Come into the space B'Tak.

I forgot about PvP sliders! Was that an actual thing anyone (CR) said would be in the game, or just a dream of a caremando?

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

Archive Priest of the Stimperial Order

Star Citizen Good, in all things forevermore. Amen.
:pray:
You don't understand cult development.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Spermanent Record posted:

Hey thread, should I buy Oakley Jawbreakers or will I look like a middle aged dickhead? (They will be used for extensive cycling.)

Happy New Year!

https://i.imgur.com/EuylTQ5.gifv

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
Swimming physics coming along as they were totally called in this very thread

https://i.imgur.com/9pJvpIY.gifv

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

Archive Priest of the Stimperial Order

Star Citizen Good, in all things forevermore. Amen.
:pray:

CubicalSucrose posted:

I forgot about PvP sliders! Was that an actual thing anyone (CR) said would be in the game, or just a dream of a caremando?

"PvP slider" was addressed several times in 10 For the Chairman. Mostly in 2014. The tracker or http://scqa.info can give you links.

More recently there was wording in the Terms of Service or something that playing the game was an agreement to interact with other players, B'Tak had a minor meltdown over it.

Virtual Captain fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Dec 30, 2017

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

Yeah turns out it's actually kind of easy to get a lot of money out of people when you can just lie to them outright and then never deliver

You just described pretty much every tech start-up.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

mjotto
Nov 8, 2017

Kosumo posted:

A refund or a rubfund?

A rerubfund would be best.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

MedicineHut posted:

You are absolutely right of course. Seems CIG is terrified of change. Any change. Change can send the wrong message that they have been wrong in something. Anything.

But if the cult has been consistent with somehting is that they can accept and swallow anything CIG throws their way. They will panic at first but then they just rationalize in any way they find useful. Someone like Swofford should be fully aware of this.

Despite her marketing incompetence, Sandi has a certain kind of low cunning, ferocious ambition and finely honed survival instincts. She understands intuitively that her power at cig is symbolic, not operational. The symbolic authority has a “light” side deriving from her ubiquity (as the #2 public face) and a “dark” side (as THE WIFE OF THE CHIEF OPERATIONAL AUTHORITY.)

Because her Symbolic public authority is largely maintained via constant insertions into CIG programming, she can’t allow any encroachment on her territory whatsoever ESPECIALLY by female employees. This was on full display, perfectly demonstrated, when Batgirl praised Chelsea Day and the wonderful levels of concierge service offered during a prior, better era — and Sandi, herself clearly long displeased with the natural and widely shared goodwill towards Cherie, pounced into action and claimed Chelsea’s skills were taught to her by Sandi.

“It filters from the top!”

Sandi has long used projections of glamour and sometimes outright self-objectification to draw to herself base male longing. It’s always been the low-road approach but other than inexplicably emotional spotlight hogging at big events, she’s got nothing else in her arsenal, least of all natural warmth or authenticity. That is why naturally warm and authentic female subordinates are such a threat — they more than any other have the means, sheerly by being themselves, to accrue huge amounts of symbolic power simply by virtue of exposure. This is the high road approach, and the better approach, to creating a public persona for the company. Given her predatory instincts, Sandi knows that is the greatest threat to her own continuing, forced relevance at CIG. So we can expect her to be a perpetual fixture at least until it’s time to put the parachutes on. She’ll grab the first one and be out of the plane before most people even know what’s happening; before most realize there sure as hell aren’t many parachutes to go around.

G0RF fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Dec 30, 2017

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/RobertsSpaceInd/status/947204074902118400

Warhawk109
Mar 13, 2017

Young Freud posted:

They pulled that trick constantly with Donald Trump to get access to his properties. Home Alone 2 is one of those examples where they forgot to edit him out.

It's nice to know that it's still works on self-centered assholes.

Without The Donald, Kevin would have never found the lobby.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Buy a tumblr tonk for your imaginary plot of land on a moon that will never exist.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
G0RF I love you buddy but we both know CIG has a better chance of releasing Star Citizen with critical acclaim than ever listening to a soul about how they act in public.

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

G0RF posted:

Despite her marketing incompetence, Sandi has a certain kind of low cunning, ferocious ambition and finely honed survival instincts. She understands intuitively that her power at cig is symbolic, not operational. The symbolic authority has a “light” side deriving from her ubiquity (as the #2 public face) and a “dark” side (as THE WIFE OF THE CHIEF OPERATIONAL AUTHORITY.)

Because her Symbolic public authority is largely maintained via constant insertions into CIG programming, she can’t allow any encroachment on her territory whatsoever ESPECIALLY by female employees. This was on full display, perfectly demonstrated, when Batgirl praised Chelsea Day and the wonderful levels of concierge service offered during a prior, better era — and Sandi, herself clearly long displeased with the natural and widely shared goodwill towards Cherie, pounced into action and claimed Chelsea’s skills were taught to her by Sandi.

“It filters from the top!”

Sandi has long used projections of glamour and sometimes outright self-objectification to draw to herself base male longing. It’s always been the low-road approach but other than inexplicably emotional spotlight hogging at big events, she’s got nothing else in her arsenal, least of all natural warmth or authenticity. That is why naturally warm and authentic female subordinates are such a threat — they more than any other have the means, sheerly by being themselves, to accrue huge amounts of symbolic power simply by virtue of exposure. This is the high road approach, and the better approach, to creating a public persona for the company. Given her predatory instincts, Sandi knows that is the greatest threat to her own continuing, forced relevance at CIG. So we can expect her to be a perpetual fixture at least until it’s time to put the parachutes on. She’s grab the first one and be out of the plane before most people even know what’s happening; before most realize there sure as hell aren’t many parachutes to go around.

This is so spot on. I'm pretty sure she's already wearing that parachute.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

A rare circumstance where shooting silk is acceptable

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

skaboomizzy posted:

Buy a tumblr tonk for your imaginary plot of land on a moon that will never exist.

Almost makes you long for the childlike wonder that must come with enthusiastically discussing how you'll be able to actually use the thing you just spent $100 on that might be delivered someday.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

G0RF I love you buddy but we both know CIG has a better chance of releasing Star Citizen with critical acclaim than ever listening to a soul about how they act in public.

GORF:
“But I thought if I Effortposted enough I could effect positive change!”

BEER:
“Who taught you how to do that?! WHO?!”

GORF:
“I learned it from YOU, Beer!!”
(Tears, muffled whispering)
“I learned it from you...”

Freeze frame. Slow zoom to Beer.

V.O.
“Heretics who write effort posts... inspires skeptics who write effortposts.”

Raskolnikov posted:

This is so spot on. I'm pretty sure she's already wearing that parachute.

Nobody will time it better. Her survival instincts are pro-tier even if her marketing instincts are poo-tier.

G0RF fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Dec 30, 2017

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer
Anyone got the refund subreddit banner handy?

I could reaaaaally use it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

That's photoshop

No.

No loving way.

that's the real account