Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i received a friend via plane today, like a gift, and now have said friend v :420: in the garage.

friend will live in house.

life good, so what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT

Where can I order a couple friends

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

TOOT BOOT posted:

something aWfuk dot com slash byob

Robot Made of Meat

hamjobs posted:

i received a friend via plane today, like a gift, and now have said friend v :420: in the garage.

friend will live in house.

life good, so what.

You deserve good life, Hamjobs. I'm glad you're getting that.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

TOOT BOOT posted:

you can make friends out of MEAT

funmanguy

What time is it?

Putty posted:

you can make friends out of MEAT

the beauty if nature

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
mail order friend is a good band name

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I hope you write out a contract for your friend hamjobs.

----------------

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
I dropped acid for the first time Thursday night. it was pretty great and not at all what I expected.

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Starman Super DX posted:

I dropped acid for the first time Thursday night. it was pretty great and not at all what I expected.

How can one expect that ahead of time really

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

drilldo squirt posted:

I hope you write out a contract for your friend hamjobs.

I did, it says "you gotta be nice and also please eat at least four of the cupcakes we got, there are too many."

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Starman Super DX posted:

Acid is good and I think most, not all, people should try it once

TOOT BOOT

I think doing acid is one of the things that hosed my brain up. The problem is most people start dropping acid in like high school when you don't know whether your angst is the normal kind or the future warning sign kind and its not going to do you any favors if its the latter.

Definitely don't do acid if you think there's a chance you're dropping it into a cauldron of hosed up brain chemicals.

cda

by Hand Knit

AverySpecialfriend posted:

cda

by Hand Knit

Starman Super DX posted:

Glad you had a good trip. Have you ever done any other psychedelics? If this was your First Time, here's some crucial advice, imo:

"If you get the message, hang up the phone. For psychedelic drugs are simply instruments, like microscopes, telescopes, and telephones. The biologist does not sit with eye permanently glued to the microscope, he goes away and works on what he has seen." -Alan Watts

Robot Made of Meat

Putty posted:

you can make ROBOT friends out of MEAT

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm sleeping right now, I'm pretty sure, but good morning byob.

Post your sleep thoughts. Me? I think sleep is good actually.

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
sleep is a disease that science will one day cure

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Koishi Komeiji

Starman Super DX posted:

Acid is one of those drugs that's been ruined by pop culture imo. People think that you take it and like bam! one second later you are in this crazy cartoon world talking to bugs bunny and flying through space and then you wake up in an insane asylum because that's what they see in movies and such. Then they actually take it and just have a chill and kinda weird day with their friends and then they're like " What gives? I though this stuff was going to gently caress my brain up and make me go permanently insane :confused:"

Starman Super DX

cda posted:

Glad you had a good trip. Have you ever done any other psychedelics? If this was your First Time, here's some crucial advice, imo:

"If you get the message, hang up the phone. For psychedelic drugs are simply instruments, like microscopes, telescopes, and telephones. The biologist does not sit with eye permanently glued to the microscope, he goes away and works on what he has seen." -Alan Watts

I had mushrooms once before. it’s interesting what effects people describe it as but you don’t really get it unless you’ve done it yourself.
Like with shrooms I didn’t hallucinate so much as be able to see patterns more vividly and clearly.

lying on the floor of my tent made the light passing through what would normally be benign canvas look more to me like some sort of crystalline structure.

Starman Super DX fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Dec 31, 2017

Tell me more!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

AverySpecialfriend posted:

here's a band name I just thought of: Therapy Cage

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

blaise rascal posted:

here's a band name I just thought of: Therapy Cage

Therapy Cage Match?

alnilam

Hi posting pals I've been camping for 4 days in the eastern sierras and also death valley :hb: both were extremely beautiful

Starman Super DX

alnilam posted:

Hi posting pals I've been camping for 4 days in the eastern sierras and also death valley :hb: both were extremely beautiful

pictures perhaps??

Tell me more!

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Scathach posted:

Acid is good and I think most, not all, people should try it once

:hai:

alnilam

Starman Super DX posted:

pictures perhaps??

I'll post some when i get to a puter but imgur is too hard to use on a phone

TOOT BOOT

My friend tried acid and his arm dissolved

alnilam

well yeah you put it on your tongue not your arms :rolleyes:

sockingtonsworth

I Dunno posted:

Listen to me sockingtonsworth. I'm also socks so I know what I'm talking about. If you eat that pizza you will die.

Good news and bad news guys. I loving died, but now I’m back. good news is I have some leftover pizza!

Starman Super DX

sockingtonsworth posted:

Good news and bad news guys. I loving died, but now I’m back. good news is I have some leftover pizza!

Pizza. It's great fresh, reheated, and when brought back from the dead!

Is there anything it can't do??

Tell me more!

alnilam

Can pizza see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch

cda

by Hand Knit
https://tcrf.net/Category:Games_with_hidden_developer_messages

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

don't gently caress with Mad Professor Mariarti

BIRDCON 2017

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
my singer/songwriter name is gonna be songbird nobody take this it's just a preview and i will sue

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Matoi Ryuko

I Dunno posted:

Hell yeah it is

Ah you kept the sig! :coal:

City of Glompton

happy new year's eve byob

I took down the christmas tree and cleaned the floors and broke part of a bookcase because I tried to move it without taking all the books off whoops

everything is normal and boring now, I miss christmas already BUT I'm excited for the new year I guess?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

also also I cleaned the vent that was under the xma tree because some needles fell off the tree skirt into it, and there were ashes in it wtf? there is a fireplace in this house but as far as I know it hasn't worked in a long time and so where did those ashes come from? did someone stash grandma there when they moved out or what? I'm kinda creeped out by this

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

sockingtonsworth

ah fucj y’all. I’m super drunk. merry newmas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
merry newmas!!!

my partner wants to rename friend gizmo to headbigs

she does have nice spops and head bigs, but i feel like i don't want to tell the vet the name "headbigs"

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs